Information on romance scams and scammers.
#215094 by scooby101 Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:00 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/woodjfish4u

About Me

I am very open-minded; I don't accept anything just because everyone else believes it and I don't close my mind to an idea just because it is strange or unaccepted by the general public. There is no one on earth more serious about finding love and a successful relationship than i am

hello,how are you doing,i am john wood i saw your profile so lovely i wish to met you and know more about you...
Advertisement

#215096 by scooby101 Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:10 am
Thanks for contacting me. I hope we get to know each other a little here, meet for dinner not coffee and kick it off from there.So let me start this bus by sharing a little more about my person.I have been married once. My wife died of breast cancer, the mother of my only daughter, and we were blessed and happily married for 10 years.she raised my beautiful daughter.My name is woods john, as you may have already guessed. I'm a 38 year old Lived in turkey I have a Daughter called Emilia who lives with two of my grandsons. She is doing well as a Vet.. Family is important to me and I have learnt to savor and maximize time with anybody i call special. I do hope you answer them before we move forward.How old are you ? Where are you located? What do you do for a living? Do you live alone? Do you rent or own where you live or with kids? What are you looking for on the site, How long have you been in this internet dating thing? Any luck yet? And I hope you are for real and to stay too? I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me?I look forward to hearing from you soon.

can i have your mail id so we can chat and know each other better... you can add me on [email protected]
#215237 by scooby101 Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:27 am
I am a giving person who is loyal, trustworthy and forgiving. One who looks for the best in people and truely expects to find it. I like to have fun and enjoy life Interested in something light & fun. I miss fun. I am a funny person. I am sincere. Been down the road a time or two, so I am a realist. My baggage is light, an overnight case, heh heh... I am a sharp wit & adore good conversation & debate with intelligent folks. I'm having a need to be romanced & treated sweetly. Haven't had that for a long time now, its a second chance for me to let love take a journey through my heart. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. you sound like nice person and obviously honest which very important in every successful relationship

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:IP Address Quick Report
IP Address: 199.255.211.40
Organization: Afnca
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
* For a complete report on this IP address goto ipTRACKERonline
#215406 by scooby101 Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:14 am
woodsj86: hello
woodsj86: how are you doing?
woodsj86: am good?
woodsj86: am been waiting to chat wit you
woodsj86: okay
woodsj86: where do you work?
woodsj86: in XXXXXX right
woodsj86: yap?
woodsj86: am john wood and you
woodsj86: i own my campany here in turkey
woodsj86: am a contractor
woodsj86: i engage in construction of roads and industry?
woodsj86: yes...very hard working?
woodsj86: so tell me about yourself
woodsj86: humm..
woodsj86: What are you looking for on the site,i met you How long have you been in this internet dating thing? Any luck yet? And I hope you are for real and to stay too? I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me?
woodsj86: good am not also to play games
can i know about your family background
woodsj86: were you born and raise in XXXX?
woodsj86: i was born in ohio,USA and raise in state, before i moved to turkey
woodsj86: its good...but i have to relocate because of my business
woodsj86: cos when am in state i pay alot of tax there
woodsj86: can you tell me what make you special
woodsj86: and what
woodsj86: really
woodsj86: what your real age
woodsj86: ok
woodsj86: what are things you need in man?
woodsj86: all in me?
woodsj86: am telling now that you have find your love
woodsj86: love of life,
woodsj86: a man you will spent the rest of your life with
woodsj86: it will surely come true
woodsj86: you dont even ask about my past
woodsj86: i lost my wife 6 year ago she dead of cancer
woodsj86: and since than am single, searching for a serious one
woodsj86: big shock cos i was not with her than
woodsj86: since than i have been searching
woodsj86: i never find serious one
woodsj86: cos they all lie to me
woodsj86: and i hate lier
woodsj86: i belive you will be there for me
woodsj86: you will be loving,caring woman to me
woodsj86: all i need is truth
woodsj86: can you ever fall in love with me
woodsj86: my friends only say so
woodsj86: Do you live alone? or you rent or own where you live or with kids?
woodsj86: And I hope you are for real and to stay too?
woodsj86: thanks so much love
woodsj86: We've been friends . There have been lots of tears and so much laughter between us. I feel closer to you than anyone else. I've listened and hurt every time you fell in love, longing to be the one in your arms. I've been there for you when every one of your relationships fell apart. You listened and cried with me when we found out about the cancer and you stood by my side through all of it. Now is the time to tell you that the waiting is over.
woodsj86: are you on skype
woodsj86: welcome...is it morning over there?
woodsj86: okay?
woodsj86: when will you be back?
woodsj86: when next will you be online
woodsj86: give me time you will be online back
woodsj86: are you on skype so i can see you?
woodsj86: or let me have your cell no.
woodsj86: so i can hear your voice
woodsj86: but you pick call at work?
woodsj86: you can go now
woodsj86: love you so much
woodsj86: always remember john woods cares so much
woodsj86: love you
woodsj86: bye
#215579 by scooby101 Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:23 am
woodsj86: Am good and you?
woodsj86: I was worried about you yesterday
woodsj86: Why don't you talk to me
woodsj86: Cos you don't talk to me
woodsj86: Are you at work?
woodsj86: Why don't you talk
woodsj86: Mean yesterday why don't you talk
woodsj86: Wow...good
woodsj86: Am here with you
woodsj86: Am asking you a question
woodsj86: Why don't you pick my calls yesterday
woodsj86: Yes it my number
woodsj86: I was calling of friend that don't want to pick my call that why I hide it
woodsj86: Okay
woodsj86: What did you eat today love
woodsj86: Ok...may be I will call you get back home
woodsj86: Same here...but with chicken
woodsj86: How many hours do you work
woodsj86: I mean per day
woodsj86: From morning right
woodsj86: How much they pay you
woodsj86: It's a small money
woodsj86: How did you make saving
woodsj86: Humm...to me I think its small
woodsj86: Babe I want to spent the rest of my life with yoy
woodsj86: What about you?
woodsj86: I don't need I rich woman to marry
woodsj86: All I need is love and care
woodsj86: Don't let base our relationship on money...
woodsj86: I don't need I rich woman to marry
woodsj86: Sure
woodsj86: Tell me have you met any man online since you register meetfishmeet
woodsj86: I have time for you...but you don't have enough time with me
woodsj86: Okay... Am sorry babe
woodsj86: Am not babe...I only thinking you are too busy at wrork
woodsj86: Am sorry...my love
woodsj86: I need you love and your time
woodsj86: I know babe
woodsj86: I understand you
woodsj86: Yes babe?
woodsj86: Are you still working
woodsj86: What time over there
woodsj86: What are you buying
woodsj86: Okay...I wish to join you
woodsj86: So we can go shipping together
woodsj86: And do a lot of this together
woodsj86: Can I call you by nite babe
#215854 by scooby101 Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:04 am
Our love should be based on trust,loyalty,and respect which is a must for our eternal happiness.No matter how much we love each other if we don't have these ingredients we will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient we must trust each other first. We can never find love through the eye or ear, so we must trust the only thing that will never fade till we die. Our hearts. Love is like trust,when we find that special someone it is as if you're trusting with our hearts. Trust is what we put in each others hands. Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everything real and that we are always there for each other. Faith is what makes everyone real that you are always there to help in case we need some help.Love makes not everyone ,but the only one in your life who is special ,think that you are always there for each other,to be with each other,to make the one and only one in your life feel real and how much we really love
each other.Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust ,love gets unstable. Love is a wonderful gift, trust in it,believe in it give it and it will be returned to you to give again and again.You can get advice from family,friends and strangers but the best advice comes from your heart. It never lies so trust it. There may be many people that are trustworthy,but only a few are worth trusting with your heart, so choose wisely. To be trusted is a greater compliment than to be loved..For you can love many, but without love you have nothing. The heart already knows what the mind can only dream of. Trust your heart. Distance can not m they are on the inside but when we betray our trust ,it becomes the ugliest thing in the world. Love is very patient,love is kind, it does not envy,it does not boast,it is not proud,it is not rude,it is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered ,it keeps no record of wrong doing,it does not delight in evil but
rejoices in the truth.Love always protects,trusts,hopes,preserves. Love takes many things,trusts,hopes,wishes,dreams and everything
#216146 by scooby101 Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:24 am
Thanks sweet heart, am seriously in love with you... to the extend that i can't do without thinking of you each day i wake up. i want to spent the rest of my life with you only...babe i think we have to start chatting when you are back from work...

LOVE YOU SO MUCH....
CHEERS...
#217762 by scooby101 Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:08 am
Hi, LOVE how is work...have miss you so much i can wait to talk and hear from you...babe when will you b back from work...missing you so much