Information on romance scams and scammers.
#215843 by scooby101 Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:28 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/talk2edwardoatskype

About Me

I am a very honest happy go lucky person, so if you are a control freak or don't like to hang with Man who are the life of the party skip on by me

Hello,
Well, I know you must have received about 20 emails like this everyday, so I have been thinking really hard about how to make mine stand out. I think your profile makes you worth emailing,and i really enjoyed reading what you wrote.I thought we may share some similar interests and I would love to learn more about you. I'm Edwardo Forbes Carley from States, I am a very sensual, sexual and passionate man. I love life and see the glass half full. I am always mesmerized by the ocean and want the person I am with to feel a connection also. I love to be fun and spontaneous and enjoy each day finding something joyful to smile about? Drop me a line and we can go from there.This is my personal email address just in case you feel like emailing me or better still come catch me online @ Yahoo Instant Messenger and here is my Yahoo Messenger screen name; edwardsforbes ....kindly get back to me telling me a bit about yourself ok. Enjoy your day and I look forward to hearing from you!
Advertisement

#216192 by scooby101 Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:11 am
Hi Dear
Good to hear from you,how are you doing today?hope you had a peaceful night?Sorry for not getting back to you sooner,i was busy with work,I feel very happy whenever I get to read from you,I really don't like leaving the computer,cos am afraid I will miss one of your email.I am looking for an honest and caring woman,someone that is fun and loving,someone that is romantic,someone that is passionate,someone that wouldn't raise her hands on me,someone that would cherish my hansoms and i hope that's YOU?LOL.I pray that this should happen for real because you sound like a great woman and i am using this opportunity to tell you that i wouldn't want to divorce when i get married,i want to be happy all my life and i hope you will always put a smile on my face? I hope to hear from you soon,have a peaceful day.
Edwardo Care
#216477 by scooby101 Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:35 am
Hello Cutie,Thanks so much for your mail. To start off my Name is Edwardo Carley Forbes, I am 6.3ft, I work as a Road builder I am both Mixed White and also Italian.I am currently in South Africa, Pretoria City on my Job trips that kindly out of states for now and i hope you are not discouraged? But i will be coming back to the states in Couple of Month.To tell you a Lil more about myself .I was Born in New York and Raised in Italian. I lost my Dad when i was Ten (10)My dad is a American while my mom is an Italian...My Dad met my mom when he came to New York on a Business trip so he decided to take my mom to state and they both got married then they gave Birth to me.I'm the only child in the family.My mom moved back to Italian when i was 9Year Old she went there to settle down and leave a new life.I am a wonderful, single Man with a heart of gold, A man you would love to meet and even spend the whole rest of your life with as am also willing to meet
that special woman like you God has sent to me,that i will be with from now till death do us part.I just need every thing i ever wanted in one woman only,I'm ready to spend both my day and night with that special woman.I'm my own Man and I am comfortable with my own life.. I'm Hansom Man, kind and respectful, well-spoken, and. I am extremely passionate and affectionate...I'm just an everyday, ordinary, average, normal Man. Nothing special about me.I consider myself to be very simple. I believe that woman needs to be treated with respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is entrusting to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business for my self one day but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to work on my love life and be happy first and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it will happen.
I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and sabotage themselves from getting it. OK, I like the outdoors, but I don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an UN-baited hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone I care about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking, camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is to get back on my feet and have a woman by my side that I love and she loves me.
I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone, and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I don't feel that way.

But I never in the past nor do I intend to intentionally hurt someone by cheating, mistreating, or abusing them. OK, for my questions to you. What are some of your goals, hopes and dreams?Are you really single? How long have you been single? Do you have any brothers or sisters? Do you have any kids? If yes, How many? cos i love kids and i like to play and be with them so i don't mind if you have many cos, i will be more then okay with them.What do you do for a living?How old are you really?Do you want more Kids? If there is something you want to say but you think you might be rambling or it is not important and what is your first name, Middle name and last name, it is OK, to me it is important. Well...I see I wrote a novel here, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. I guess I will go for now hope to hear from you soon.
Your Sincerely,
Edward Care

#216668 by scooby101 Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:12 pm
Hello My Queen, How are you doing over there? I hope all is well with you ...I just check up to the email now to read you more better and its nice also to know about you, I hope you are not discourage in the distance between each other for now , I am here on a contract job that, I am working for the Government here in South Africa, I really want a woman who can take me as I am toward her and I will always be your man forever. Let me know what is your taught about this relationship if, I am the man you will give a chance to love unconditional.. I will be looking forward to hear from you.

Edwardo.
#216908 by scooby101 Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:31 am
Hello My Love, How are you doing? I hope all is well with you over there? I was wondering why, I haven't heard from you my woman? I hope to hear from you soon.

Edwardo