Information on romance scams and scammers.
#216618 by scooby101 Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:04 am
http://www.fishmeetfish.com/profile/Nickfletcher

About Me

My friends will tell you I am laid back and easygoing. They will say I am fun and outgoing, as well as loving, genuine, compassionate, confident, honest, and loyal. I love to laugh and have fun. I'm looking for a woman with similar traits. I'm looking for a relationship with someone who likes to make the most out of life. A woman with ambition and a desire to always learn new things, for herself and her own happiness, not mine. I want a woman that will communicate honestly with me. Open, honest communication is vital in a relationship. I'm looking for someone with integrity, and a positive attitude about life in general. "May today, there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance and love. " "Work like you don't need the money, Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching, Sing like nobody's listening, Live like it's heaven on Earth." I know what I want in my life...I want to be the best dad I can be. I want to be the best friend I can be, and I want to be a good person who treats others with kindness. I have a very busy life with little free time right now, but I also have a flexible enough schedule to make time to spend with someone special. Someone to share the important, as well as the day-to-day things with. Someone that has a sparkle in her eyes, and a great, easy smile. Someone with similar interests and lifestyle, but not my clone. Someone open to trying new things as well as showing me some new fun things to do.

Hello gorgeous, nice smile how are you I'm Nicholas and you are? I'm looking for a life time companion and what about you?
Advertisement

#281121 by malu53 Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:59 am
tonywal
Male / Divorced
59 New York City / United States
Last Login 12/01/2016 13:24

About Me
I'm romantic, monogamous, full of life, great energy, great energy, easy going,loving & sensual man seeking his equal. I'm a big fuzzy teddy bear that loves to kiss. I have true appreciation of a genuine person. I am goal oriented and know exactly what I want in life and have achieved nearly every goal I have set (with exception of one, the Ultimate true love) . I am successful, educated, and extremely patient and thrive on helping others better themselves. I am a sponge for knowledge and enjoy debating and discussing politics, sex, religion/spirituality, the paranormal, history, and trivia. I am not shy about any subject and I have some very interesting paranormal experiences to share, do you? I love positive and healthy conversation, good laughs, good times and most importantly a good heart!

Looking For
The things I find most attractive in a woman are her confidence, her voice, mind, personality, eyes and hands (long red nails make me crazy). I adore women that are honest, sensual, confidant, joyful, enjoy being girly and feminine and understand that sexy comes from within. You???ve got to love yourself before you can love someone else. I need passion and inspiration???where is my muse? I am a very interesting and unique person and I promise that you won't regret meeting me. If interested drop me a line

Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 162
Weight(kg) 85 :lol:
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Self Employed
Profession Business
Annual Income 120.001$-180.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Education University
Religion Christianity

uses FMF pic as profile pic
add. pic

Hello Beauty xxx , I was astonished when I came across your profile and your picture was so magnificent that I could not go any further but write you in other to create a connection between us and I hope you accept and return my mail .
Thanks
give me your address so I can get to know you ... :lol:
#281362 by malu53 Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:28 pm
Thank for your kind massage :laugh-s: xxx, I also don`t come here often and will be please we meet regular to be the love that lives inside of us . I have a yahoo messenger and facebook , [email protected] I would be expecting or friend request from you
Last edited by malu53 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#281364 by malu53 Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:47 pm
email address leads to 3 profiles on Skype
name always Lopez Walter

Skype # 1 hb052s

Skype ID # 2 lopwflip

Skype ID # 3 lopez.walter2

no IP for any of the Skype IDs