Information on romance scams and scammers.
#207483 by Ginger Lee Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:13 pm
This is a scam. Wives, girlfriends, online friends are NOT allowed to petition the military for leave. Military members do not require payment for airline tickets.

If you have had messages like these, they are from scammers. DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY. Soldiers are not hanging around romance sites. Steer clear of soldier profiles.

This particular scammer has an IP address in Nigeria, however he uses a service to hide his IP address.

From [email protected] " Commandant Bill Hudson ":

This is to inform you that the name of your fiancée LUCAS HUTCHINSON has appear in the military emergency leave file and he is assigned to spend only 1 Year with you but before we can go ahead and issue your fiancée LUCAS HUTCHINSON the 1 years emergency leave confirmation we will want you to inform us the exact month and date which you will want him to take off for the leave And tell us the exact country you wish him to visit you.Also note that’the military authority has granted full certification for the traveling of MAJOR GENERAL LUCAS HUTCHINSON from KABUL Military Camp it will take him three days to arrive into your country.

All preparations have been made on his behalf and he would be leaving base on the date you approve for him to take off. Meanwhile he wouldn’t be given and issued his booked flight ticket until due clearance, The military authority on its jurisdiction wishes to inform you that strict orders are placed a minimum amount that would be paid directly to the U.S Military Basic Travel Allowance Agency (UMBTAA) to prove that MAJOR GENERAL LUCAS HUTCHINSON would not exceed the date in his leave Visa when he arrives to your country.

It is been reported that U.S military personnel’s deployed/stationed on special mission in oversea nations uses the emergency leave as a medium to leave and never return back to the camp for their specified duties. Soldiers also retire as soon as they leave their base through this means thereby leaving the United States military with emergency military intervention scheme because of the non-official leave granted of them especially because of their fiancée/wife in most
cases.

The applicant to his military emergency leave has to make an immediate refundable payment of $370 USD to the military authority as collateral to MAJOR GENERAL LUCAS HUTCHINSON Visa Expiry date; on approval of this sum from you MAJOR GENERAL LUCAS HUTCHINSON would be able to board his flight and access to leave the Kabuli base military camp whenever you wish. You are required to comply and assist the US military authority for the military emergency leave order to be carried out normally.

Your swift response to this matter would really be appreciated and would help in the facilitation of his traveling out from Afghanistan military camp by due agreement.

Thanks

Commandant Bill Hudson

Travel allowance is provided to the soldier from the military. Never send money for 'travel allowance'. Military members have access to their pay. No real U.S soldier will ever find herself/himself without a paycheck.

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#207484 by Ginger Lee Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:15 pm
Hello Madam

How are you doing today?

You have to Effect Payment via MONEY GRAM Office close to your location, with the details of our Account Officer stated below

SEND THE MONEY TODAY WITH THIS INFORMATION BELLOW:

RECEIVER NAME: . . Emmanuel Osagie
TEST QUESTION: . . . IN GOD
ANSWER: . . . . . . . . WE TRUST
AMOUNT:. . . . . . . $370 DOLLARS

AFTER MAKING THE PAYMENT, THEN YOU HAVE TO SEND US THE PAYMENT INFORMATION IMMEDIATELY

Thanks

Bill Hudson

#207487 by Ginger Lee Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:25 pm
Hello Madam,

This is to notitfy your request for 1 Years vocational leave in respect of MAJOR GENERAL LUCAS HUTCHINSON have been granted by U.S. Army Deployed Department and White House

we really appreciate your efforts towards a better american the department of defense wishes MAJOR GENERAL LUCAS HUTCHINSON happy vocational trip .under defense sector b of degree 202 on absence from duty with voluntary permission from active duty.

we urge you to proceed with a payment of $1500.00 usd (One thousand five hundred us Dollars only)for stamp duty of the returning officer. this charges is to be paid to our Account office information below through MONEY GRAM at any of their location near you.

Note that without the stamp duty of the returning officer there is no way we can send him flight details

You are get back to us as soon as you make the payment. the deployed officer will be able to leave designated country 48 hours after all process has been completed and the flight details will be forwarded to you.

American forces have restored peace in afghanistan since the war started through the contribution of the American government and UN in general.on this occasion we remember our fallen heroes that have served well.

Cheers
Bill Hudson

#207490 by Ginger Lee Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:34 pm
Requests for money continue on with his other email address as he pretends to be Dr. Howard Jerry.
[email protected] "Defense Courier Service" :
How are you doing today?

Greetings from defense courier service,We hereby inform you that your husband parcel will arrival Kabul Afghanistan

Attach below is the parcel of your husband the content of the parcel is flight tickets Kabul to you and $130usd for Airport Tax

Your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to providing you the best of our quality service. Do have a wonderful day in anticipation to
hearing from you ASAP.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Howard Jerry.

#207720 by Ginger Lee Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:53 am
Complement of the day to you, Sequel to the receipt of your email. Firstly, Your Husband package is been held by the Afghanistan Custom/ Afghanistan Customs at the Kabul International Airport. Under a strict super vision of security officers, and the delivery officer is currently in their custody.

We have concluded negotiations with them through our South Asian legal office, and the delivery agent, as regards to the release of your husband package.

According to International Practice All package entry from A non Asian country into Afghanistan, but be Firstly insured, and a certain amount of money must be paid and help upon delivery of the package. While the refundable deposit would serve as a guarantor/ authorization of entry into Afghanistan. According to them, the said amount would be delivered with the Package at the same time. With a Afghanistan Custom representative exhausting the delivery office to accomplish delivery and handover the refundable deposit.

The solution now, is that a non refundable fee of $500usd be paid to the Afghanistan Authorities. Which is 100% refundable. Because you are not Afghanistan Citizen.

The Delivery officer was only informed about the compulsory Premium Afghanistan Refundable payment upon arrival at the Kabul International Airport. We where not informed earlier or aware of this upfront payment. This prompted us confirm to you earlier that there is no further payment. We are sorry for the inconveniences.

the Afghanistan Custom agent whom would accompany the delivery agent to your husband destination. As the Insurance deposit is held upon the delivery of the package. to ensure the delivery officer finishes the delivery process successfully, as he declared the package was for a Afghanistan Citizen. We do hope you understand.

Our delivery agent has been in Afghanistan for the past 3hours, We ask that you get back to us for account information for the deposit of the refundable insurance deposit to enable the finishing of your husband delivery process shortly after refundable insurance deposit ($500 USD) is received by the Afghanistan Customs. We do hope you understand the analysis and solution to the situation at hand.

We remain obliged to Humanitarian Service; we look forward to serving you with the best of our Professional abilities.

Thank You.

Dr. Howard Jerry.

(Senior Officer-Head Of Delivery Dept.DCS)
Office Call: +12073615118

For google
1 207 361 5118
207-361-5118

#207739 by Ginger Lee Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:04 pm
Scammer is using [email protected] as his email address pretending to be a military soldier.

These phone numbers are connected to that scammer:

real number: +2347034480035
Redirect: +447035935354
Also using: +2347054796146

Other email addresses this scammer uses:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Pictures this scammer uses are stolen from John Mageau (unable to upload, see photo here:
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... f=11&t=614)

Uses Andy Smiles or Smiling Andy for fake Facebook profiles.

#216978 by Ginger Lee Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:51 pm
Scammer resurfaced as Lieutenant Colonel Lucas Hutchinson
[email protected]
http://mingle2.com/user/view/9074959 (deactivated)
lucas195443
Opening on Mingle:
Hello Dear,

My Name is Lucas I m interested to learn more about you. So if you are interested too I do like you to send me your personal E-mail address so that I can send you my photos.I will like us to know more about each other,who know we might share a very good chemistry.remember a journey of 1000 miles begins with a step. I will be expecting your reply soon Hug and Kiss from Here

Cheers
Lucas Hutchinson

Quick to Email:
Hello Dear,

How are you doing today?

I'm US Army Lieutenant Colonel Lucas Hutchinson. I'm the Commanding of the United States forces in Afghanistan. I was born in Atlanta Georgia. USA. I'm currently in Indonesia now but i will be leaving on Thursday morning to Kabul Afghanistan

I'm Widower, with 1 Kids (Terry) I seek for a long-termed relationship built on Love, Trust and understanding that could eventually lead to marriage.

I would describe myself as stable and goal-oriented. I'm fun, intelligent and enjoy intellectual conversation. I'm a Lieutenant Colonel in the US Army, also a single Dad of one, I lost my wife some years ago. I need a Real,Loving, Caring and Understanding Woman who would worth the Value of my Love. I seek for a long-termed relationship built on Love, Trust and understanding that could eventually lead to marriage. We could start as been True friends.

My interest: I want to explore the world, and give more peace and stability to Nations across the world. I love peace, because without peace any nation cannot be stable for any growth. I like travelling, but mostly for my duty, I like learning about other people.

My duties: I attend press conference, Interviews, Meetings with top international Army Generals and Iraq officials. Speech to my soldiers, paper works and several other duties. I work 16hours, 4hours rest and 4hours sleep, daily.

I am concluding this letter here but remember this am serious about my words and i expect to hear from you shortly

Cheers
Lucas

#216980 by Ginger Lee Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:56 pm
Hello Dear

How are you doing today

I am kind man who likes to smile,I will love you sincerely and tenderly with all my heart, my wife-to-be and my destiny. I will take care of you/children and our home will be full with happiness, joy and positive emotions. If you are loving, caring, purposeful, humorous and sensual or lack some of these things in your life, just write me and I'll do my best to fill the vacuum of your soul! I am an honest, intelligent, original, handsome, charming, talented and fun loving person with morals and manners. I am a loyal and compassionate man, I am also polite and thoughtful. I'm looking for a friend, LOVER, a WIFE, willing to share everything from : feelings, conversation, the good, the bad! I STILL BELIEVE MIRACLES HAPPEN EVERYDAY! Real communication is a miracle! I Would like to eventually marry and have family with beautiful woman. I do a lot of cooking cos I'm a single Dad, From USA. i am here on a special duty i will be leaving on Friday i will call you to come and meet me at the Airport so that we can spend 1 to 2 hours before my flight will move back to Kabul,I have got the best Job in the world. I'll tell you more when your i get your response

I look forward to hear from you next n probably ideal to Yahoo Messenger 'ID: lucashutchinson720 ' to communicate real-time if convenient. Appreciate your advice n have a splendid Thursday.

Cheers
Lucas

How is work?

I would describe myself as stable and goal-oriented. I'm fun, intelligent and enjoy intellectual conversation. When I'm with someone special I like being spontaneous, adventurous, romantic, surprising them with little gestures, sensual, playful, and basically having fun. I enjoy good food, wine, music and conversation fused all together or apart the outdoors the indoors as long as the company is favorable and the task at hand is focused on enjoying this sweet life! remember i told you that i am here on a special duty i cannot come and see you for security reason cos of the Nature of my job please try to understand i will want both of us to see each other in the Airport before i go back to kabul

Cheers
Lucas

Hello Dear

How are you doing today?

I'm currently in Bali Indonesia now but i will be leaving on Friday morning to Kabul Afghanistan

I am kind man who likes to smile,I will love you sincerely and tenderly with all my heart, my wife-to-be and my destiny. I will take care of you/children and our home will be full with happiness, joy and positive emotions. If you are loving, caring, purposeful, humorous and sensual or lack some of these things in your life, just write me and I'll do my best to fill the vacuum of your soul! I am an honest, intelligent, original, handsome, charming, talented and fun loving person with morals and manners. I am a loyal and compassionate man, I am also polite and thoughtful. I'm looking for a friend, LOVER, a WIFE, willing to share everything from : feelings, conversation, the good, the bad! I STILL BELIEVE MIRACLES HAPPEN EVERYDAY! Real communication is a miracle! I Would like to eventually marry and have family with beautiful woman. I do a lot of cooking cos I'm a single Dad, From USA. I have got the best Job in the world. I'll tell you more when your i get your response

Cheers
Lucas

Hello Dear,

please be careful with people you do business with online you have to be very carefully with people you deal with majority of them are scammers Some pretend to be good and ask for money my son is 4 years old can we chat on yahoo messenger

Cheers
Lucas
Last edited by Ginger Lee on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#216981 by Ginger Lee Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:57 pm
Hello Dear,

How are you doing today?

I am very responsible and try to eat right, workout and live a healthy life. I stay active and have a good time doing it. I believe in a healthy relationship, I value honesty and trust. That's what I'm all about and if you don't have them, you don't have anything. I think it's important to understand and accept each others strengths and weaknesses. It is important to have passion, romance, physical attraction a playful attitude with lots of laughter I strongly believe all that. I have strong family values and morals..
I lost my wife some years ago, I have not been myself, my wife was having our second baby and they couldn't make it, those were the worse time in my life, I tried to cope and God gave me strength. I am on my way to the airport now to fly back to Kabul,How to say i tried to call but to no avail. i tried to call you but to no avail

We are not allowed to make calls to Non-Military officials for security reasons here, Even with Video calls. All conversation and interaction here is recorded and the American Defence has a clip of all that goes on here. I only communicate to my Friends through yahoo chat, and messaging.

I am an American Soldier.
I am a Warrior and a member of a team.
I serve the people of the United States and live the Army Values.
I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.
I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills.
I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself.
I am an expert and I am a professional.
I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the
United States of America in close combat.
I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life.
I am an American Soldier.

Army's General Orders
1. I will guard everything within the limits of my post and quit my post only when properly relieved.
2. I will obey my special orders and perform all of my duties in a military manner.
3. I will report violations of my special orders, emergencies, and anything not covered in my instructions to the commander of the relief.
I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard working, and devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, wealthy and easy going. I'm very passionate in all areas of my life.

Cheers
Lucas

#216983 by Ginger Lee Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:04 pm
Hello

How are you doing today?

I just arrived Kabul now everything is fine i am inside my bedroom try to attend to some document let me know when you are going to come online its not easy here in Kabul always pray for me and my troops

Henny am a very Honest, Loving and caring person and love kids and animals a lot, I love to eat out but also love to cook and eat with a bottle of wine and cuddle up on the sofa together and watch a good movie and I love the outdoors come rain or shine love walking in the rain and doing silly things lol I like to go fishing, riding. walking by the sea and driving, love to travel, love the sun also love photography, I have a wonderful child who I adore so much I am strictly a one woman's man ,.
I don't play games as I would hate it to be done to me ( which it has been and it hurts deeply) i will be the happiest man if I had a woman I could care for n love totally if she’s happy then I am that’s my main concern it’s also nice to have your own space to do things on our own whether is just curling up with a good book or just chilling out for a while listening to some music, I like all kinds of music but not into rap.lol..

I like to look good at all times but I am not into the mirror 24/7 if you look good you feel good n it shows you take pride in yourself, I can adapt to most situations and I can bring myself to nearly all levels of communication, love meeting people n talking and no matter what age or raciest respect my elders and I expect to have it returned, I treat all people the same I have no distinctions.

I am looking for a nice and caring woman, who is responsible, loving, honest and is willing to be my soul mate as well as someone i can call my own, I need someone who is ready to commit..Hope this finds you well can't wait to hear from you back.
Letsshare1heart

Cheers

Lucas

Also Lucas19 on flirtinasia.com
http://www.flirtinasia.com/lucas19

#217204 by Ginger Lee Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:25 am
Hello Dear,

How are you doing today?

All relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn’t be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn’t likely to grow, and become something that you desire.

We all turn to our loved ones for support from time to time. When your loved one does not offer you their support it may be time to look at your relationship. As we all want to nurture those that we love. We want the best in life for those that we care about. If your partner is unwilling to listen to you, and to your problems, they are not meeting your needs when you need support. Support can come in many forms, someone lending an ear, someone going out of their way to help you, or something as simple as a phone call to cheer you up. Make sure your partner gives you support when you need it.

When engaging in a relationship with another person there is always going to be things that you do not agree upon. You want to have the ability to compromise so both partners are getting their wishes met. This may mean one night you watch football, and one night your partner watches a movie you enjoy.. It might mean that your partner can agree to try a dish that you enjoy cooking. In any organization with more than one person in it, there will be more than one opinion, work with your partner to see that both of you can compromise on different subjects. If someone isn’t willing to compromise, they are not willing to acknowledge your wants and desires. If they can not acknowledge your wants they are likely not emotionally developed enough for you to have your needs met.

Open and honest communication is one of the more desirable qualities you want to have in a relationship. Watch to see that your partner is not secretive, nor are they willing to tell lies to avoid certain subjects. For example, if a partner is married, and fails to tell you that, you can rightfully assume if they can lie about big things, they can lie about small things. While you may not like everything your partner may say, freedom to be honest should be there in your relationship. Likewise, you need to be open and honest with your partner; a relationship based upon false truths is not likely to be successful, because both partners do not have the correct frame of reference in the relationship.

There are many qualities that make relationships good support, compromise, and open and honest communication is just a few of these qualities that you may desire in a relationship. Engage only in relationships where both partners can openly discuss their wants and needs, this can take practice. Remember loving relationships grow and only become better, eliminate those who do not meet your needs when they continually fail to support you, will not compromise, and will not be honest. These three qualities alone will help you nurture and develop a deeper relationship with your partner.

Cheers
Lucas

#218514 by Ginger Lee Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:13 am
Hello Dear

I am not happy i just receive letter from USA ARMY DEPARTMENT US they want to deployed me and some of my troops to West Africa Nigeria to helps Nigerians fight Boko Haram, we have meeting tomorrow morning after the meeting i will know when i will be traveling to Nigeria

Please always put me and my troops in your prays i will keep you when i will be leave Kabul to Nigeria This is my Kabul phone number please feel free to call me at your convenience time +93070289813 also give me your phone number honey i love you so much

Hope to read from you soon ....

Cheers

Lucas Hutchinson