Information on romance scams and scammers.
#217239 by Ginger Lee Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:56 pm
Metrodate user sgtstephen11:
https://www.metrodate.com/members/sgtstephen11/

Profile:

I'm serving the US Army and presently on deployment here in Kabul Afghanistan.I am also a former US marine,having served 19 active years with different infantry units, from Camp Pendleton, CA. (1st battalion, 9th Marine Regiment, and 2nd battalion, 1st Marine Regiment) and Camp Lejeune, NC (3rd Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment)presently in Kabul Afghanistan for a peace making mission to save human lifes and properties. I am a gentle good man who is much more a giver than a taker and someone who is passionate and compassionate, loyal and endearing,honest and honorable and very much the kind of man who knows how to treat a special woman. and visible views,and I especially enjoy all kinds of water beaches,sailing and swimming.In the perfect date I think I would like to share time over a good bottle of wine and a picnic lunch outdoors

Sexuality:
Straight
Ethnicity:
White/Caucasian
Religion:
Christian
Military
Education:
Graduate School
Hair Color:
Black
Eye Color:
Brown
Body Type:
Athletic
Height:
5'10"
Children:
I have children
Smoking:
Non-Smoker
Relationship Status:
Never Married
Astrological Sign:
Gemini

Initial contact:
Am Sgt Stephen Gonzalez and i work with the US army presently here in Kabul Afghanistan for a peace making mission to save human lifes and properties.I am new here and looking for a serious relationship and i like your profile it was interesting and attractive then i drop by to know more about you.I am a gentle good man who is much more a giver than a taker and someone who is passionate and the kind of man who knows how to treat a special woman.

Check out my profile and see if you like it..I hope to get a reply back from you.

Please email me [email protected]

Sgt Stephen

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#217430 by Ginger Lee Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:49 am
Thanks for taking the time to respond,makes me feel we've got a connection already. I will love to tell you more about me. A very good friend of mine got me started on the internet as a way of finding my soul mate, it's just that I don't always get to log on there to chat. You'll need to know that I'm serving the US Army and currently on deployment here in Kabul Afghanistan,also a former US Marine infantryman, having served 19 active years with different infantry unit.Am from California and i have a son his 10 years old.I am looking for a serious relationship,a woman i will be spending the rest of my life with when am finally back home.

I have been to a bunch of places in the world, some of them hot spots, and continue to do so today. I am privileged to have served with highly professional individuals in the Marines, and the tradition continues now in the Army..I'm fortunate to command a small, very specialized unit and get to interact with many people on the tip of the spear: US service members of all branches and ranks, Coalition forces, contractors and locals.

I feel I've got a perspective not often seen in the media. Seeing as I'm heading back home soon, that also gives me a 'different' perspective. I generally socialize outside of the military community since I'm single and my peers are pretty much all married with children.And someday I'll move back home to and be able to surf, paddle and dive like I love to do.I will be coming back home finally in 6 months as soon as my deployment is over and i will retire from the military.

I want you to know am a man of one woman, i treat my woman with respect and care. Am an affectionate and passionate man.I love kids and pets. .. What do you seek in your idea man? Am a caring man, who show my woman what true love means, i work according to word of God. I'm a romantic man, I love going to the beach, listen to musics, love taking a walk, love going to the cinemas. I would describe myself as very caring a gentle and positive person Very generous and like life and like meeting people . Have a good sense of humor. do not like dull moody people. Life is too short not to be happy and enjoy.

I think that it speaks you more. My opinion on the type of woman that I want to be with in the future is someone who is caring and considerate, someone I can trust and who will trust me and will always be honest with me, someone who enjoys laughing at the silly things that happen in life. Someone who is willing to share the work to make our home a comfortable place. Someone who likes to live in a tidy house too, I do not like to have things very messy. .

I am happy to share in all of the work required to keep the house nice .If someone was like that and loved me for who I am too, I would be a very happy man. I am very happy to have a message from you, makes me feel things would be alright...I just hope we can find a way to be able to meet and chat and get to know ourselves better and start from there...hope you'll get back to me...

Check out some pics of me in the attachment and please send me more pics of too.

Your Soldier man

Sgt Stephen Gonzalez

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.71.208.160
Originating ISP: Visafone
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

#217487 by Ginger Lee Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:13 pm
Thanks for the message and i am happy to read back from you

I have been deployed here 17 months Ago due to my mission and i will be coming back home finally in 6 months as soon as deployment is over and am planning to retire from the military.Yes my son is on CA and yes he miss me so much.His presently with a nanny but will be with me when am back home.

I would like to meet a woman that could 1st make me laugh and be a good friend, and that just wants simple things in life and are looking for a friend 1st and lover 2nd to spend time with. I believe after that, if two people are right for each other then they will get to know each other as they go along and work it out on the way and also Ill like to meet someone who still believes in opening doors for people and letting a man have his seat on the tube..

I don;t get jealous easily but i don;t like my woman when trying to cheat on me,Yes i like my woman to dress up for an occasion,The Cinema or the cool place near the beach,Yes my woman need to be sensitive,wow..I love massage,do you wanna give me one.Lol...Yes i like to help the poor if am in the position to help them,Yes i love to cook,i can cook dinner for my self when am home,I like to be kiss depend on the moment,I like the comedy movie cos i love to laugh.

I am a fun loving, caring and gentle man, with a great big heart. I am generally a little bit on the quiet/shy side. I am a happy, friendly cuddly Lonely man who enjoys life.. I have a low circle of friends for wining and dining, trips to the cinema or theater, walks on the beach or in the countryside and cozy nights in. I value honesty, fidelity and companionship but also need space to pursue my own interests. I see my self as intelligent, with a good sense of humor and I don't take myself too seriously.I will be getting home finally as soon as my deployment is over.

I am looking for the same qualities in a woman. Looks are not important - its the person inside that matters. . Great smile, captive eyes, good hygiene and usually well dressed (unless of course I am working around the house), well grounded, and I know that being sexy is a state of mind rather than ones appearance.. I absolutely love music and movies, and I have a wide and varied taste for both. I am so happy we have started to communicate here, it gives my heart some thrills and excitement, yes, who knows? LOL. My heart is set on you already...would to hear from you later.

Your Soldier man
Sgt Stephen Gonzalez

#217722 by Ginger Lee Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:18 pm
Thanks for the message..i love reading from you and i want you to know you are my kid of woman.Yes my son likes his nanny and can't wait to see me again.. he always said am his HERO..I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the relationship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This relationship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.
I look forward to hearing from you soon..I care
Sgt Stephen Gonzalez

Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day, you sound like all i want, you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality relationship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.

Am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .

Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a relationship with you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in the way of a relationship and I know I have alot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a man of substance and I am very unique in today's society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a man of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.Yes its been long i have sex and will like to have it again with the woman i love.

Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a relationship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.

Thinking about you

Sgt Stephen Gonzalez

Your Solder Man.

Wow.. what a lovely joke. you make me laugh and i love that.. you are my kind of woman and i will be happy to spend the rest of my life together with you.

Honey in me you are going to find a man that was blessed with an over abundance of passion to give to the ones I share my heart and soul with. For you to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down. In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water. I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancing that special someone.

Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to build this special relationship with you!. You will be rewarded for it through the passionate love that makes up my heart and soul!. I am so excited to be able to do what I do best and that is romance you with all the passion that makes up my heart and soul!. My special relationship with you is something I want to make permanent and eventually build into a family to call our very own!Directly from my heart to yours.

Your Future king! (I hope!)

Sgt Stephen

#217726 by Ginger Lee Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:57 pm
Hi baby.

You are really amazing.Inside of me there is a place where my sweetest dreams reside, where my highest hopes are kept alive, where my deepest feelings are felt and where my favorite memories are safe and warm. I find that you're on my mind more often than any other thought. Sometimes I bring you there purposely just to make my day brighter. But more often, you surprise me and find your own ways into my thoughts.There are even times when I awaken, I realize that you've been a part of my dreams. Then during the day, when my imagination is free to run, it takes me into your arms and allows me to linger there knowing there's nothing I'd rather do. I know my thoughts are only reflecting the loving hopes of my heart because whenever they wander, they always take me to you. Only the most special things in my world get to come inside my heart and stay. And now, I realize how deeply my life has been touched by you.

My dream is to be with you and spend the rest of my life inside your paradise.. I love my job but i will retire from the military as soon as my deployment is over here in Afghanistan..I have been deployed here 17 months Ago due to my mission and have been serving the US military for 19 years now.

Check more pics in the attachment and please send me more pics of you.

Miss you..Your Soldier man of mercy

Stephen

#231830 by travelbug74 Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:36 pm
Stephen is now going by Peter Lecain and has the same story about being a solider however when he sends photos the ones you have posted on the site show up with the name Gonzalez. He is on OK Cupid http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Petertigerrr?cf=messages with phone number (786) 254-1858 and email address [email protected].

My self-summary
funny
What I’m doing with my life
living my life the best way I believe I could to be happy
I’m really good at
putting a smile on people's faces
The six things I could never do without
my daughter, internet, music, water, healthy food and wristwatch
I spend a lot of time thinking about
my daughter and my job
You should message me if
if u are have a high sense of humor
#233805 by lunastar71 Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:04 am
This man is now on okcupid. Going by the name Staff Sgt Michael Gonzalez. He wrote the same things to me. I am blown away by this. I was googling him and found this site. You are so right about the way he speaks. He doesn't speak properly at all. Especially for someone whi has been in the military for 20 years. I have to admit I am kind of upset. I had no idea that someone would do this. Now I am too scared to meet anyone now. I am going to report him to the website I found him on. Hopefully we can end his career of lies. Whoever this person really is.
#233811 by AlanJones Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:32 am
I am serving the US Army and presently on deployment here in Kabul Afghanistan.I am also a former US marine,having served 19 active years with different infantry units, from Camp Pendleton, CA. (1st battalion, 9th Marine Regiment, and 2nd battalion, 1st Marine Regiment) and Camp Lejeune, NC (3rd Battalion, 6th Marine Regiment) presently in Kabul Afghanistan for a peace making mission to save human lifes and properties. I am a gentle good man who is much more a giver than a taker and someone who is passionate and compassionate, loyal and endearing,honest and honorable and very much the kind of man who knows how to treat a special woman. and visible views,and I especially enjoy all kinds of water beaches,sailing and swimming.In the perfect date I think I would like to share time over a good bottle of wine and a picnic lunch outdoors ...I have been to a bunch of places in the world, some of them hot spots, and continue to do so today. I am privileged to have served with highly professional individuals in the Marines, and the tradition continues now in the Army..I'm fortunate to command a small.

Pictures to follow

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#233812 by AlanJones Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:38 am
Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.