Information on romance scams and scammers.
#84055 by AlanJones Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:50 am
This scammer goes by the names of B B, Billy Barden, Billy Farming and dmdusty.

Here is an example of emails from him

Good Morning XXX i hope you had a good night sleep and you are feeling well now .. I would be much happier to know much more about yourself and if i may ask have you finished creating the yahoo or try getting help from your son so we could have some time to chat and see where it leads us too . Kisses and Hugs to you xoxoxoxox

Ok add me also to [email protected] if i may ask you where do you leave and do you have kids?

I do not have recent pictures of me because am now in Afghanistan doing my peace keeping mission and don't have a camera or recent pictures .. If i may ask what are you doing today and how is your day and weather going ?

Here are some of the pictures that he uses

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#84087 by ratt84 Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:50 pm
this scammer is on FB and Badoo

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003389139858
Bill Barden
worked at US Military
studied at University of Miami

http://badoo.com/01202557867/
Luv, 49
Wants to meet with a girl, older than 40
Miami, FL, United States
About me
I moved to the Gippsland Lakes area 12 months ago after building my little house to lockup stage and have finally got the place looking cute. JD [my kelpie] and myself luv going fishing and enjoy the serenity of the bush. I also am a lover of horse racing and dont mind having a small punt and a few beers now and again. I luv boating and all the beauty of the lakes area , am looking for someone to share a few reds and enjoy the beauty with. I am honest, trustworthy... If you are my partner you will solely have my attention and affection. If you like shopping and holding hands, have a random hug with a kiss.. Well this is what can be expected from me. ... If you are not sure what you want in a partner, then it would not be worthwhile to make contact. I have been through some rough times, and have learnt a lot about myself and of others! I know what I want and can tell who is leading me up the metaphorical garden path. I know every inch of that path!
Looking for
It would be great to spend Quality Time with a Lovely Lady.. I suppose what Im really looking for is a Real Soul Partner , someone to share the future with ............ An honest up front caring loving lady. someone who is prepared to be loved, and to love back. Someone who wants to go with you, and you want to be with them.
Personal info
Relationship: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm open minded
Appearance: 168cm (5'6''), 44kg (97lbs) :lol: , average body, black hair and brown eyes.
Living: By myself
Children: Already have
Education: Advanced degree
Languages: English (Average)
Work: Army. I have a high income.

he changed his location, as he's now from :D Cologne, Germany
now ...Wants to meet with a girl, older than 45, blurbs stayed the same