Information on romance scams and scammers.
#84710 by Spook Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:59 am
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5725343
USER ID: 5725343
Nickname: evergreenpointt
Name: Richard
State/Region: Virginia
City: Alexandria
Distance: 3671 ml (5908 km)
Last login: Feb 5, 2012, 06:50
More about myself: I'm a shy guy, but confidant in many things. These words can describe me best, loyal, trustworthy, caring, sharing, open, most of all...my life code ...I NEVER LIE. I say things as they are...but always the truth. i don't hide behind any barriers. I’m there for all to see, and hear. i love to cuddle, not afraid of showing emotions, they say to sell yourself is easier if you've been a salesperson...WRONG.!!! ...honest, compassionate, curious, grateful, energetic, stable, independent, expressive, and most important...fun! Laugh most heartily at myself but never at others, so feel free to poke fun at me. Extremely artistic, but never bounce a check. Always say "please" and "thank you", but definitely a bit of a pirate as well. I'm most rewarded by volunteer work for a group that helps families and individuals in desperation. If I want to know more about you, you'll know that I'm interested, and if I give my heart to you, it's completely yours. Although far from perfect, I truly love my life and who I am today. I am very romantic and passionate. I love candle light and precious moments together with the one that I love. I am very giving. I like to surprise a woman with gifts or just little favors to make her feel special. If you like to laugh, I will keep you laughing all the time. I know the right way to treat people and the woman in my life will always be made to feel special hate seeing a woman cry cos I will do anything to stop that tears from her eyes, am a one woman man I'd like to meet someone who is committed to working together, someone who is kind and loving, and comfortable with who they are. *Sensitivity and compassion is a must*. I want to learn from you, and express appreciation for all of your beautiful qualities. I want to protect and adore you, and give you all the time and ...e you need for yourself and your valuable relationships, as I also have many. I want to make it with you alone. Yeah, these are all just words to you now, but you'll see for yourself, if you wish to.....

Thanks for taking your time to write, sorry I don't get on this site but I do check my email on a regular basis, I would like us to continue our conversation Emailing back and forth and also share new pictures with you through my private address so would like you to email me directly on my private address provided as I have lots to write about me and can't share certain Information here... Hope this Is understandable to you and hope to hear from you soon richiebarnes55 at G mail dot com or uspegasus55 at the yah place.
Richie.

Advertisement

#85418 by ratt84 Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:21 pm
How are you doing? I am so happy to get an email from you, anyway telling you more about me I'm that easy going type, open minded and a good listener . I laugh a lot and try to make people around me happy all the time . My hobbies are so much as I like to do a lot of things to follow the flow but to mention a few; sports, watching movies, going for walks, playing with kids, listening to all types of music), making love at the beach, dancing In the dark etc. I love all type of music, It ranges from salsa, meringue to classic music, It all depends on the mood. I'm learning to play the piano which I hope I can make my way around soon, I won't promise to sing but I will play. I love poetry and love small cozy places to eat, I like a quite atmosphere which makes a conversation more pleasant, your attention will be totally with the person across the table.. I use to live in Santa Monica, LA but moved here 2 years ago..... I don't have a favorite food..... I eat anything and also my mother's cooking but It's so sad she Is not around me anymore, I love Italian, sushi, I love paella, pasta, Thai, a big juicy teak, hamburgers are great! ribs. My favorite color is black and white. Love candles, video games, Love movies especially comedy...

I have a trimmed white hair which Is one of my most attractive features. I got married again 4 years ago after I lost my wife, but that didn't last more than 2 years and we agreed on a divorce for some reasons I'll tell you later. I don't smoke but I am a social drinker. I always make sure to share the little I have with someone and I'm also satisfied with whatever I have..... I lost my Italian mom 3 years ago and Dad 5 years ago of old age 76 and 82.. Am not afraid to give my woman all what she wants and also till she Is drunk with my love. To add a few I'm not a racist and I'm very romantic. I will go to where ever and who ever I find to be my soul mate. I love always being around my woman and letting her know how much I love her . I'm looking for someone who will get to know me ,who will love me forever and be there for me, who Is willing to merge her soul with mine to result In what Is called fate then later merge her heart with mine and that will may lead to marriage If when things work out to that extent. I'm also looking for the woman to be the woman of my life and then I get to live with her In humble abode for ever and start a New Life with with. That Is what consider true love And this include being there for each other through thick and thin times , In good times and In bad times. Are you willing to save your partner's life In a dying situation? True love, an emotion so strong that you would do anything In your possible best. To just feel It once, to know that you are part of something special. I'm hoping to hear from you again..

Smiles, Richie.

IP mr. google
#85420 by ratt84 Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:25 pm
Hi, I just wrote you from my private email and hope to hear from you soon.
Richie.
Received: from [41.22.74.251]
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012
Organization: Vodacom (Pty) Ltd.
State/Region: Gauteng
City: Pretoria