Information on romance scams and scammers.
#91141 by ratt84 Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:44 pm
a victim recently scammed by a West African student living in Malaysia was approched by sb. asking her whether she ever had a bad experience online, i.e. was approached by scammers on social sites
this man was Barry Cole
he had a profile on Badoo but deleted it, because he met her :lol:
she forwarded the pics he sent
Image Image
Image Image
pics stolen from
Mark J Paynter
Male
46 years old
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US
http://www.modelmayhem.com/821824

letter from "Barry"
Good Morning xxx ,!I'm just dropping in to say,I hope you have a wonderful day!May your morning be sunny side up,your afternoon bright too.May the whole day bring good news to you!All day long..am here to introduce myself to you and also telling you more about me as well...My father is an English ,German and my mom is an American Spanish. I was born in the United States but spent more of my growing years in United Kingdom and Spain. United Kingdom is where I spent most of my life after living in Spain.I do understand Spanish but can't speak fluently When I was 15 I experienced something that I would hope most have not. My father suddenly passed away leaving me and my mom. My mom was so broken hearted that she became ill and then passed. I decided to leave Spain and move to United Kingdom. I was lucky enough to have my Auntie Peggy. She allowed me to live with her and find myself again.. She is my mom’s younger sister she vowed to take care of me, which she did with passion. Honestly I would say she's the best woman I have ever known on this Earth. She took me like her son and raised me to who I am today. I always Thank God for her and she sometimes rely on me In case of any Problem I cant Let her Suffer because I knew what she went through Raising me Up. Hope you Understand .? I know You are Wondering why am Still Single ..I met my wife Susan,she is also a Spanish woman,we both get married together in United Kingdom,After marriage we went to NewYork for honeymoon..She gave birth in NY and after the baby was 1 yrs we came back to United Kingdom..She died by breast cancer..It really pains me alot but that is life,I won't give up until i have achieve my aim and goal.I am new to this internet dating of a stuff,just wanna give a trial and see where it goes..i have one son...David is my life, ...Hope that doesn't bother you!! I am now just getting back into dating again. This time I want to take it slow and discover as much as I can about the right woman. I am smart, loving , sensible, insightful and willing to share my most intimate feelings. I want to find out all about you, what you love about life and what makes you happy. I want to know your interests. I catch myself daydreaming about this beautiful soul and I know she is there for me. I think some times life takes you down a road and you must learn something from that experience.I work out 3-4 times a week .I'm proud of My Shape I enjoy feeling the right woman’s body. I want her to give to me what I want to give back. I am romantic and I enjoy giving my special woman surprises. Being spontaneous would be great. I would love to spend weekends on short trips having dinner and wine over a quiet, intimate dinner What do you think? I love dancing or sitting in front of a fire listening to mellow music. I love cuddling and talk about life’s day. Seeing a sunset over water or laying on the beach at night kissing For fun I enjoy Tennis, Swimming, Reading..travel ling and Discover new Places.Someone who would allow me to spoil her and maybe spoil me too. I would like for us to get to know each other first and lets see where it takes us. I am willing to be patient to find out more about you now and lets share how much common interests we have. i can see you are really ready for serious relationship and commitment...Oh well i just hope my right woman is out there for me...I am just a man of my words and very simple,I do want you to know that i am a simple and an easy going out man..I just relocated to Brooklyn Last year..
What Can I say about myself Anyway .. I would tell you... Am Barry Cole 47 years Old and have a son,he Means a lot to me and he's all I've got, I'm a widower and Single Looking for someone to Spend the rest of My Life With Probably you! I am a man that is easy to please but must have an honest, true relationship. I don’t want to play any games and am dedicated to the one who loves me. I am passionate, honest, loving, caring, very loyal and humble to everyone that enters my life. I'm a Building and Road Contractor and hope you know what am constructing...I have been to Egypt, Sweden, Italy, Greece and of course, Spain. My work has provided me many opportunities to see different parts of this beautiful world. Some times that is good and some times it is bad. I am at the point in my life where I want to start slowing down my work and begin enjoying time with my special woman. I believe in working hard but also playing hard, if you know what I mean. It’s the playing part that I need attention to and want to, of course, pay attention to the love of my life...We can take it slow and discover our thoughts and feelings. Perhaps our words can touch each other in a way that we captivate our emotions.. I believe in looking into the window of our souls and seeing the beauty we have. I guess you could say I am a man that is in touch with his feelings.. I like to express how I feel and I enjoy making her feel an important part of my life. If you feel this is a daydream, let me assure you its not. It’s just that I want to begin this time in the right direction by finding someone who is close to what I have been looking for. I am a man that is confident and goes after what he is interested when he sees potential.Why let an opportunity fade when I can take a step forward and let you know I am wanting to meet you. ...I Hope I've described Myself Enough and Hope you Enjoy Reading this.i will be looking forward to read from you ASAP...
Cole

IP: 69.22.172.242
ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
State/Region: California
City: Torrance
Advertisement

#92602 by Grunt Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:31 pm
facebook.com
uid 100002900834240
Smith Henderson
Studied at Bethany University
Lives in New York, New York
From Indianapolis, Indiana
About Smith
I am a man of one simple dream, I have the ability to make people feel good. I believe every woman has to be well taken care of, treated like a queen and pampared like a little babe coz they are special and useful in the lives of every man. God created man and made woman to be as an assistant to man. I am an easy going person,sensitive, intelligent,affectionate,loyal, witty,humorous, efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous, communicative, sensual, charming, reliable,i like to be funny sometimes, am nice, dedicated, easy to talk to, Fond of cooking & home decor. Health conscious (natural / organic food habit).I love to read, learn about anything and everything; explore new things and places; Love pets and protect environment.
I would love to meet someone who shares same interests as me,someone who can be there for me through everything,a lady who believes in her inner beauty lol. I do believe that love could move mountain if the heart and the mind works together to make it worthwhile,a lady who will never let me go,someone who's down to earth,honest,kind hearted,caring,funny and a lady who could really make me laugh for no reason at all lol.

Image Image

first pic of Mark J Paynter also here
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6453
#102938 by Grunt Fri May 18, 2012 8:02 am
waiting for an email address
but here he is again as newbie on the site :lol:

fishmeetfish.com
fredrick900
im a very simply man
Age & Gender: 44 Year Old Man
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern with Blond Hair Color
I am Seeking a: Woman
My Education: PhD / Post Doctoral
My Profession: Vet Doctor :D
My Marital Status: Seperated
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags fishing, football
About Me
im a very simply man with so much understanding .i love too meet new poeple and get to know them better . i like going to the bar with my friends to have a drink and have good time together make,s me feel so happy and calm

#246786 by malu53 Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:44 am
Mark J Paynter from MM again
jack
49, New York City, United States
Currently Living With Alone
Last seen 7 hours ago

About Me
i am cool calm and collected....

hello dear how are you ?? nice to meet you here. i am jack and i hope you had a nice day... well i will love to know you if you dont mind. so we can get acquainted with each other ... thank you and have a lovely week ok .
ok dear thanks alot for your reply i really appreciate ok ... here is my id [email protected]. i look forward to hear from you soon .. take care and have a lovely weekend
Last edited by malu53 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
#246787 by malu53 Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:47 am
with the pic of previous post on Skype

Jack Palmer
Nigeria

Skype ID jackpalmer44

profile pic and Skype avatar also yahoo avatar
#246855 by malu53 Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:38 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2015/04/18
Location New York, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on ten.emfme.net (77.234.44.182:51583)

IP Address77.234.44.182
Hostnameten.emfme.net
Organization: AVAST Software s.r.o.
Country CZ - CZECH REPUBLIC
Last edited by malu53 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
#246856 by malu53 Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:42 am
hello xxx ... yeah you got it right ok .my name is Jack Palmer, A civil Engineer... well i am from New york USA, but i right now i am in UK, London because i have a contract at hand now at hand, and it will be over by next month, ... i am a widower and i have a son back home in Rochester . on June 29 will mark the 6th year my wife passed away, this is one of the reason why i have not really had time to build another relationship because i loved her so much and i felt i could never love again, but it seems i have no choice but to have someone in my life again because i have been so alone and i think it is time my son gets a new to really take of him, in fact both of us ... his name is Steven but you can also call him Jon . i am a very responsible man and i am very sure i can honest and loyal to my partner and i will also want my woman to have this qualities .. i picked you for the record but don't really know much about you too so please if you don't mind let me know all about you too ok . i have viber and my viber number is +18126108698 and i also have yahoo messenger and my id is jackpalmer44@ yahoo.com.. i gave you this IDs so we can chat and have a better conversation ok and should in case you will like to call here is my number +447087621594... thank you and hope to hear from you soon ok . have a lovely weekend
Received: by 76.13.26.65
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015
#246857 by malu53 Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:44 am
phone number 812-610-8698

Phone Provider BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC LLC IN
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2013-05-16
City and State Vincennes, IN
#265469 by malu53 Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:10 am
with this pic
viewtopic.php?p=246788#p246788
again on zorpia

andy
47, Los Angeles, California, United States
Last seen 2 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 35‑55, in United States

Hello how are you doing? can you reply me lets chat and get to know more better of each other thanks..
if you are on whatsapp or viber drop me your number so i can add you lets chat there and get to know more better thanks
sure we can my email is [email protected] send me and i will reply thanks

using this pic on badoo
viewtopic.php?p=102938#p102938