Information on romance scams and scammers.
#91460 by Grunt Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:51 am
profiles on both, tagged and myspace deleted

MySpace
Albert Gaston
Male | 39 years old
Hobbies: I have really many interests: music, reading, books, computers, movies, good conversations,sports Aerobics,Biking,Boating / Sailing, Camping, Fishing, Swimming, Walking, Water skiing, Horseback Riding I watch: Auto racing, Baseball, Basketball, Diving, Figure skating, Football, Olympic sports Entertainment Concerts, Fashion events, Fine dining, Movies, Music - Rock, Surfing the web, Dancing and many other things which make the life wonderful. I like beautiful clothes and things. I can't say that I have many friends. I know many people but I am very picky about the friends. Friend is a person who will be with me all my life.But I am very sociable,that is why there are little people I have good relations with...
Books: Novel
Bio: I am Albert by name,I am 48years old,i live in Kansas City MO,I lost my wife 5years back and i have one daughter and she's 11years old, I work as a Civil Engineer for my living. I am intelligent. The only one I miss is a beloved person and I wanto have a family.

Tagged

yahoo avatar
Advertisement

#91461 by Grunt Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:53 am
Hello!
About myself now,I will just give you an idea of who I am..I am 49years old,I live in Northern part of Kansas City, Missouri,But i am in West Africa for my work to build a bridge, i don't know if this will scare you off, I am a widower and been widowed for 5years,i have a daughter and she's 11years old living with me, I work as a Civil Engineer for my living. I am intelligent. The only one I miss is a beloved person and I want to have a family. I have really many interests: music, reading, books,computers,movies, good conversations,sports Aerobics,Biking,Boating Sailing,Camping,Fishing,Swimming, Walking, Water skiing, Horseback Riding I watch:Auto racing, Baseball, Basketball, Diving, Figure skating, Football, Olympic sports Entertainment Concerts, Fashion events, Fine dining, Movies,Music - Rock, Surfing the web, Dancing and many other things which make the life wonderful. I like beautiful clothes and things. I can't say that I have many friends. I know many people but I am very picky about the friends. Friend is a person who will be with me all my life. And I am lucky to have some really good friends. But I am very sociable,that is why there are many people I have good relations with.I want someone who i can talk to and never tell, someone who loved me so much they wouldn't yell. someone that when i looked in her eyes never wants to look away, someone who always asks "baby how was your day?" someone whose not shy to kiss me in front of her friends, and besides just being a lover know's how to be a friend. sweet passion crosses her face whenever i look in her eyes someone who doesn't break my heart and leave me hurt inside. someone who isn't fake, someone that's THE ONE. love that makes you live for eternity is what i really want. I hope to hear from you soon and you can also tell me more about yourself and your thought of me working in West Africa if it scare you.
I hope to read from you soon.
Thanks,
Albert Gaston.
Received: from [82.128.2.1]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012

Lagos, Nigeria
#91464 by Grunt Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:10 am
localf***book-members.com
uid 28028191
foryougas
Love Is All About Trust
My Bio
City Kansas City
State MO
Country UNITED STATES
Height 5'09" 175 cm
Age 49
Body Type Average
Ethnicity Caucasian
Marital Status Single
Seeking Benefactor (I want to spoil), Serious (Long-Term)
About Me In My Own Words
I am Albert by name..I am 49years old,I live in Kansas City, Missouri, I am a widower and been widowed for 5years,i have a daughter and she's 11years old living with me, I work as a Civil Engineer for my living. I am intelligent. The only one I miss is a beloved person and I want to have a family.
My Perfect Match
I want someone who i can talk to and never tell, someone who loved me so much they wouldn't yell. someone that when i looked in her eyes never wants to look away, someone who always asks "baby how was your day?" someone whose not shy to kiss me in front of her friends, and besides just being a lover know's how to be a friend. sweet passion crosses her face whenever i look in her eyes someone who doesn't break my heart and leave me hurt inside. someone who isn't fake, someone thats THE ONE. love that makes you live for eternity is what i really want.