Information on romance scams and scammers.
#96260 by Grunt Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:30 am
zorpia.com
Username: richardmoore0206
Name: richard

Hi Gorgeous.
My name is Richard Moore, a young simple man working and living comfortably in Manchester city United Kingdom,I was going thought a bunch of profile, when i came across your profile and it was nice and interesting to me.I will love to go into a communication with you and see where its leads us to,and your Charming beauty caught my attention.The least I could say was that you are gorgeous, I would have accompanied this compliment with a rose to your door step, but it is a pity I have non of all this but its okay. I am a man of all interests and do a lot of things at my free time, love to meet interesting you . I well like to know more about you . Till I hear from you. Cheers
SO TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SELF IF YOU DON'T MIND C0S I WILL LIKE TO KNOW YOU MORE OKAY HOPE TOO HERE FROM YOU SOON. THIS MY E-MAIL ADDRESS [email protected] ADD ME ON YAHOO MESSENGER.

scammers love pictures of Brad from Focus Hawaii
Advertisement

#96262 by Grunt Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:47 am
resurfacing every couple of months with a different email address :lol:
currently also active on eaysyflirt.com
Paulson Smith, paulson.smith@rocketmail. com

myspace.com
Brad Barry
Bio:
58-year-old Brad Barry lives in Chicago, IL.

twice on MySpace
myspace.com
Brad Barry
Brad Barry is 59 years old. He lives in Chicago, IL.

nightcafedating.com
uid 885
bbcone
City: manchester

Kindly send the details below for payment of £1,263,584.00 POUNDS which your E-mail ID
won in THE BBC ONE NATIONAL LOTTERY.in conjunction with night cafe dating.com.
Residential address:
Tel(Mobile):
Nationality/Country:
Full Names:
Age/Sex:
Occupation/Position:
Please contact this email{[email protected]}
Sincerely,
Mr. OJ Borg.

mydailyflog.com
bradson
james brad
42 year old, man from United Kingdom

myspace.com
gen2heart
Richard Cole
53 yrs
Amigo, WV
o, it's all about me now is it ? Well, I'm pretty shy. I don't like to talk about myself too much. Call it a protective instinct ... whatever. But I'll give it a shot. I've got a great sense of humor. I love to laugh & have a good time. I'm affectionate, fun-loving & easy to get along with. I love to travel, especially visiting friends & family. I cherish my friends & keep them close to my heart. I believe in always telling the ones you love just how much they mean to you. Don't be afraid of your feelings. If you love someone, tell them .. you never know what's going to happen tomorrow & you may never get another chance. Don't waste time because of fear. I truly believe people come into your life for a reason ... good or bad And I believe you should treat people the way you want to be treated & have respect for everyone. Karma is a powerful thing & will bite you in the ass you're not careful.
I'd like to get to know a trust worthy woman who i can call my love of my life.
profession: engeneering
#221641 by Grunt Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:13 am
Brad from Focus Hawaii again :lol:
photo already posted

zorpia
Harvey
57, Germany
Last seen 29 minutes ago
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 18‑99, in Germany.

Hi dear,
How are you?
I do not know you well, but I'm out of your eyes and your smile, and put something about you inspires me and makes me happy. From what I know
You, I think we have a lot in common and are looking for similar things in life. And I want more than anything to get together with you so that we can talk and to know each other better.
I'm new to this site and I do not really know how it works here, but it would be nice if we can constantly keep in touch with each other, I saw the photo in your profile and I must tell you that I find it captivating and beautiful . I would really like you to make a friend and you know more. but you must know that I am a single father, love to start a new life .... I should very much appreciate your response.
Please write to my e-mail address; harveygeorge31 @ gmail.com
You can also add me on facebook, my name Harvey Constant George.
Thanks love.

his FB profile
https://www.facebook.com/harvey.constantgeorge
#221643 by Grunt Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:16 am
fake on bride.ru
http://bride.ru/ph/htcgi/men/271/271932P1.html
Almond
Date of Birth: 9 October 1965
Height: 150 cm 4' 11.1"
Weight: 45 kg 99 lbs
:=)
City: England
Education: engineering
Religion: christain :lol:
Marital Status: single
Kids: 1
Languages spoken: english

I usually read: engineering books
I like to go out to/and: the beach
I like these physical activities: swimming

More about me: Full of energy I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach & boardwalk, going to the theatre, traveling, roller coasters, horseback riding, dining in or out, or just working around the house. I enjoy spending time with the woman in my life but also allow her free time for herself. I'm in a position to go anywhere, so distance is no problem. so reel me in so I don't get away. You'll have a good catch if you do.The key to my heart will be the woman who wants to be close to me, holding hands, hugging, spending OUR time together doing the things we both like to do, like seeing a good movie, working out, or just sitting at home nestled in front of a tv on a cold winter night. A woman with some energy, not a couch potato. she needs to be a well groomed, thoughtful, caring, that likes to talk as well as listen, who wants a friend that leads to love, that accepts as well as gives. One who wants only one man in his arms. I'll be faithful to you, and there when you
need an ear that listens. Kissing you when you least expect it, that kiss goodnight and another when you wake, and the big hug when needed most. Love me for me and I'll love you through the ups and downs, till eternity

Age group of a partner: 40-50
My perception of an ideal relationship: honest,understanding,caring,loving,God fearing, obedient woman
uploaded 6 photos of Brad