Information on romance scams and scammers.
#97569 by Grunt Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:22 am
netlog.com
jimmymassey
male - 57 years, Ghana
Name Jimmy Massey
Date of birth 01/01/1955
Location (Greater Accra), Ghana

Dearest,

Let me first and fore most introduce myself to you. I am Mr.Jimmy Massey, 56 years old an American Army working under the restoration of peace in Afghanistan. I am living in the capital city of Kabul, I lost my wife 10years ago and before the death of my wife we had a Girl (20 years old) who presently lives with her grand mother in Dublin in Republic of Ireland. I am here to express my love and kindness to you though we have never met before but the way I feel about you makes me feel like I have known you for many years, but I can understand what I am feeling “LOVE” it may sound funny because we just met but I must tell you that you will never regret being my love and endless love.

My social life is all about going out to beach during the summer, I sometimes club, I drink socially,i like going out for shopping with love one, I don’t smoke but don’t have problem with smoker’s, I am a very peaceful person, have a great respect humour and have great love for my woman once she is caring and loving too. I will be sending you my photos as soon as I get your private email address.
This is my private email you can reply me: [email protected]

With love

Jimmy Massey
Advertisement

#97930 by Grunt Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:01 am
Hello Dear,

Thank you for the e-mail sent to me.I am glad I met you and I love your approach very well, I hope that we can work together and see if we are ordained to be together.

I have had bad experiences in relationships in the past year and I pray that I will be lucky this time, as you know the Internet is the largest street in the world.

There are many good and bad people in it. As you know, my name is Mr.Jimmy Massey or you can call me Sgt.Major Massey.

I am from Apple Valley city of California in USA. I was born in 1955, so I'm 56 years old. I visited (Texas A & M University, USA). I am the first born in my family of two.

I began my career in the Army Reserve and assigned to the 108th OSUT Infantry Division headquarters in Texas City. I have served in a variety of positions in 82 Division Infantry Battalion U.S. Army.

Now I am on a peace mission in Kabul (Afghanistan) for a year and 8 months. And I am retiring after this assignment by December 2012. I lost my wife and my only sister on 13 August 2001 and since then I have not hooked in with another woman. I have a daughter who is 20 years old, who is now attending school in Dublin where he lived with her grand mother.My deceased wife was from Dublin and non-American woman. I would like to get married and move to my retirement in December 2012. Life in Afghanistan is not easy, but we survive by the grace of God.

I can only say that I enjoyed my work and I've been in Army for 24 years. I have achieved a lot, good name and reputation that is no where for sale. I'm loyal and I need a woman I can share my life with her, as I am looking towards my retirement. I pray and hope that you are the woman since I have tried my luck. I love nature and travel a lot when I was a civilian. I will like to meet God-fearing woman, because it is said that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. It is usually a smile on my face and I am proud and happy with whatever I achieved in life. I have experienced difficulties in life, especially when I lost my dear wife. But despite everything I've never stopped to thank God, for he is the omniscient God.

I am a very happy person, I love to have fun, hiking, traveling, playing and smiling. I'm happy when I see a comfortable person around me. My hobbies are horse riding, baseball, golf, music, food, reading, playing with pets, etc. I hate dishonesty and unforgiving because life is full of errors and corrections. I love it very often because it's one thing that keeps me going in life is to laugh. I did not smoke and do drink socially, but I did not hate smokers, I love to live a simple life and I am very open and flexible to all situations. My favorite meals are rice / meat / salad / seafood and sweet potatoes. I do not know what to say about me, but if you tell me about everything that you want to know what you ask, I will be happy to tell you. I had no desire to cheat and break the heart.

I attached my photos here and hope that it will not disappoint you and also love the photo you sent to me. I want you to tell me what you like and the things you hate.

Hope to hear from you soon and have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Jimmy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tradoc/503 ... 4924360559
TSLC Day 2: Gen. (R) John Abizaid provides remarks
John Abizaid, retired general, addresses members of the Fall 2010 U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command Senior Leaders Conference in Kansas City, Mo., Sep. 28.

pic stolen from video
MSNBC 2007-09-09: Just days before top American generals deliver a highly-anticipated report about progress in the Iraq war the retired commander of the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM) made an appearance in Reno today. General John Abizaid was in charge of military operations in more than two dozen countries

Received: from [197.251.173.169]
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012

Accra, Ghana