Information on romance scams and scammers.
#90074 by Grunt Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:39 am
datanta.com
uid 649926
Brian Creed
I'm a Men from United Kingdom
Find Women To Long - Term Serious relationship for marriage
In: United Kingdom
Nacionality: United Kingdom
Language: Romanian Language
Second Language: Estonian Language
Marital Status: Widowed
Do you have children? Yes
Do you want children? I don't know
Politics: Republican
Height: 5'11
Body Type: Average
Eyes: browm Eyes
Weight - Pounds: 52 :laugh-s:
Do you drink?: Socially
Do you smoke?: Yes
Headline: I am man with dinity
I define myself:
I am 49 years old, a German from Berlin.I am an Engineer by profession. I had my decree at the Oxford university.I work with Maersk Line shipping company in United Kingdom. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr.Mr Brian steve of the blessed memory. I was married before, my late wife Brian marlin died in car crash May her soul rest in peace.I have one son,His name is romeo, he is 8years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest,caring,trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here. I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing chess game which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself. It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea. I am really interested to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. T his friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance,quality,spirituality,love,faithfulness and potential.
Personality: accommodating
Romantic: very Romantic
Association: Director
Ideal Date: A sincere God fearing gentle lady
First Date: it was so cool i really love it i remeber hanging out catching lots of fun
Ideal Person: I want a nice caring romantic and God fearing lady who will love me for marriage
Interests: football
Sports: American Football
Music: Dance
Favorite Club: Manchester united
Kind of Movies: romantic comedy
Favorite Movie: Sixty
Favorite Food: Rice
Job: Branch Manager
Profession: engineer
Incomming: high
Study Level: doctorate

Advertisement

#90075 by Grunt Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:43 am
Hello xxx,
I will like to tell you more about myself again but where do I start from okay.My name is Brian Creed .I am 49 years old, a German from Berlin.I am an Engineer by profession.I had my decree at the Oxford university.I work with Maersk Line shipping company in United Kingdom.I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations
I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr.Aderito Keenum Creed of the blessed memory. I was married before, my late wife Marlene Creed died in car crash May her soul rest in peace.I have one son,His name is Junior, he is 11 years old now.I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly,honest,caring, trustworthy and God fearing.I find very much peace and tranquility here.
I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing chess game which i do often at my leisure time.I like going to the movies,or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming,listening to music and dance to any kind of music,and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person,love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.
It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings,experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life,both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.
I am really interested to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced.
This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance,quality, spirituality,love,faithfulness and potential.Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.I am willing and ready to relocate.....
Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day.
Brian.

Received: from [74.115.210.60]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 20:49:04
Organization: Netco Solutions
Type: Corporate
State/Region: California
City: San Diego
#90076 by Grunt Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:51 am
http://www.kugli.com/Classified_Ads/adi ... _for_sale/
Apple Iphones Ipads blackberrys for sale
Posted in Categories: Sell & Buy, Electronics
Posted From: Australia, Longridge, Longridge
Ad Title: Apple Iphones Ipads blackberrys for sale
Date & Time Listed: 2011-12-12 08:02:56 (GMT)
Type of Ad: Want to Sell
Ad Details:
Hello
We have this mobiles for sale brand new unlocked with full accessories. End of year promo buy 3 get 1 free and buy 5 get 2 free. It cost just 480usd including shipment cost.
Contact me n [email protected]
Thanks
Brian
Keywords: iphone

http://www.anuncios.ec/anuncio/tenemos- ... _Galapagos
Prestamos - Galapagos
tenemos el iphone de apple blackberrys ipads a la venta son nuevos unlcoked comprar 3 obtener 1 gratis y comprar 5 obtener 2 gratis póngase en contacto conmigo en el correo electrónico [email protected] prestamos galapagos
Contacto: iphone4s
Fecha actualización 10/12/2011 13:20
Last edited by Grunt on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
#90145 by Grunt Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:57 am
mydailyflog.com
briancreedcares
Brian Creed
Basic
54 year old, man from United States

damamba.com
briancreedcares
Brian Creed
Germany, Südlohn
52 year, Leo

datehookup.com
briancreedcares
profile deleted
but pics still there
#90154 by Grunt Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:18 am
islamdaddy.com
briancreedcares
Brian Creed
Basic Information
Gender Male
Religion Muslim
Birthday August 11, 1964
Language speaking English
Status Single
Personal Information
I like I like muslim women
Personality Introverted
Looking for Love and Marriage
About me
I was so excited when I open my PC to receive your Message,I will like to tell you more about myself again but where do I start from okay.My name is Brian Creed .I am 49 years old, a German from Berlin.I am an Engineer by profession.I had my decree at the Oxford university.I work with Maersk Line shipping company in United Kingdom...
....I have one son,His name is Benedicta, he is 13years old now ...
Contact Information
City / Town Manchester
Country United Kingdom
Work and Education
Occupation Engineer
Education Level Doctorate Degree
#98661 by Grunt Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:42 pm
facebook.com
uid 100003491982337
Brian Creed
Worked at Maersek Line
Studied at University of Manchester
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
Male
About Brian
Am very caring romantic and God fearing man

he uploaded 22 additional pics to his FB profile
#174578 by sladkiynoyabr Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:46 am
20:57
Williams Scott
Hello Gorgeous I saw your profile and I liked it You are so beautiful

12:46
Williams Scott
Hi,i like to be your friend.
i will like to know more about you and be your good friend, please tell me about you and the secret behind your beauty...I hope to hear from you soon...Cheers.

16:26
Williams Scott
Hello Kateryna, you're welcome. How are you today, I am sorry for writing you late guess you are doing fine as always?
I will like to tell you about myself but where do I start from okay. My name is Williams Scott. I am from British.I am an Engineer by profession.I work with Marine shipping company Ltd here in the U.K. I have been with the company for 13 years as the director of operations.
I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Ross Scott of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago.May her soul rest in peace. I have one daughter, Her name is Benedicta and she is ten years old now. I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here.
I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, sailing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.
It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.
I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potential. Hope i didn't write much of a novel.............lol.
Hope to hear from you soon.Until then have a pleasant day.

:laugh-s:

https://www.facebook.com/ogbe.kelvinkelvins