Information on romance scams and scammers.
#278040 by malu53 Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:31 am
Name: olivia
City: shell field
Type: single
Children: without children
Looking for a: man Age:18-72
Relations:Marriage

Hello Compliments to you and thanks i want you to take your precious time to my mail you. The reason why i contacted you is because i want visit your country for Tourist, but first let me tell you little about myself. I am Dr. Olivia Michelle, born and brought up in 1 Basing-hall Avenue, London, CZ32 88A/ United Kingdom, into a family of three, I am age 36 single looking for a serious man for marriage minded. I attended my high school in England. After then I proceeded to Basing-hall ? How is your country? l have not had any opportunity to be outside of my country; I hope my knowing you will make an avenue for me to be there soon by God grace. This is just a little about myself and i hope you will tell me about you, your Country, occupation and everything that is worth knowing about you OK. Please I am here strictly for friendship and maybe more with time. reply to my email directly for security reasons..Here my email

Image <<< Josie model

scammer forgot to add the email address :(
Advertisement

#306136 by Giggles702 Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:05 am
i reported her to facebook she has about 4 accounts on facebook with the same name and she tryed to mess with my husband but i was like this is more then just she wanting my husband so i just looked in to her photo and this website popped up so im just trying to look out for ppl and the IRS scam is still out there so watch what you do ok guys and girls
#323449 by malu53 Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:39 pm
luvlymary
DETROIT ,Michigan ,United States

hello dear, nice to meet you ...
the scammer has a profile on nairaland.com
too
offering cars ... probably cheating his fellow country men and women