Information on romance scams and scammers.
#60896 by april Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:00 pm
i am sending you my email address and i send you his picture, now he saying he may not be home in dec because he been called back in us army. please add me.
Advertisement

#60925 by Katharina Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:28 pm
He is preparing his next move. He will ask your sister to "apply for a leave". He will give her an email address of his "senior officer" which is actually another character played by the same scammer or his gang boss. This "senior officer" will ask for a big fee to "get this leave".
#65182 by tina b Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:27 pm
april wrote:hi
please can someone help me in regards to this person who is calling himself Alexandra jorden my sister started talking to him has he said he was going to move over to the uk in december planning to marry in the april 2012 and he states hes divorced with 2 small childeren and he states he has a teenaged adopted son living in ghana is this the same person you are all talking about has i really need to know has my sister is soon to be married to him and i dont want to see her hurt has she has just lost her husband
many thanks
(tina) hi yes this guy is MOST LIKLEY the same person his name Alex Jordan and he is using the same pics for george Jordan on facebook he tried to scam me to he promised everything i could have wanted and also asked me to marry him and said i will be known as mrs Jordan then he started asking me for money for the business he was going to put in my name when he came over to the uk on the 17 of july 2011 i have 6 different photos of him one of him with 2 kids girl and boy ages 9/11 he broke my heart with his words and his text messages i fell inlove with the pictures and his words he always called me his angel i feel so heartbroken but i did not send any money then he started being abusive he needs to be stopped
#65222 by Katharina Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:03 am
Welcome tina! I'm so sorry you had to go through this ugly experience. :hug: Just give yourself time. I know it won't be easy, but eventually you will recover.

Do you have the scammer's email address? It will help other ladies who do a Google search.
Posting the text of one of his emails will help, too. And you can upload his pictures, this is how to do it:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
If you need help, just ask.

I hope you have good friends who are by your side in this difficult time.
#65271 by tina b Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:31 am
Katharina wrote:Welcome tina! I'm so sorry you had to go through this ugly experience. :hug: Just give yourself time. I know it won't be easy, but eventually you will recover.

Do you have the scammer's email address? It will help other ladies who do a Google search.
Posting the text of one of his emails will help, too. And you can upload his pictures, this is how to do it:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
If you need help, just ask.

I hope you have good friends who are by your side in this difficult time.
(tina) yes my daughter is bringing me through this his email addy is [email protected]
#65337 by april Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:49 pm
this email i got for him to. he also on facebook as george jordan and alex jordan
#65937 by tina b Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:44 pm
Katharina wrote:Thank you tina - well done! :=)
this is a email Alex Jordan sent me
To: <removed - dotti>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: mylove

well i feel what you are going through tina. you made a promise to me last night and you have broken the promise again. all i can say is that you are not woman of your words.how can i love someone that can not go by her words?you have made a fool out of me again tina. well i want to tell you that i have a family and my also need me as well. i cant be staying here whiles my kids are out there crying for mylove.i will return the materials and i will go back to my country. maybe we are not meant to be together. you think you can deceive me with your words of stories. you are not woman of faith and all i can tell you is that, stop all that stories you have been making or else you wouldnt find the right person to love. you have disgraced me again. thanks so much tina for your love and your care. you have proved to me that you love your self more than me. i wanna tell you is that, you need to go your way and i will go mine. live your life and i will live my. the lawyer told me that uk people are very stingy and i couldnt believe it but you have now prove to me that is true. am going back to the state. good luck to whoever you wanna be inlove with again, i dont wanna hear anyy lies from you again. dont message me again tina. bye for good.
#65939 by Dotti Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:23 pm
It's a typical scammer response when you won't pay and/or report them. He also hopes to make you feel guilty, thinking maybe guilt will make you send money after all.

Just ignore him, or better yet, block him completely.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#68747 by april Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:30 pm
just becareful because there is another scam on the loose he said he got 1.6m and he says he from the usa army and he is asking for peoples addresses so he can send this package over and also he is proposing marriage aswell so plz just becareful ok becuz he asked me and i said no to him and he blocked and deleted me.
you have to pay him 1.5k then you get 1.6m his email address princebrian75yahoo.com
#68849 by tina b Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:00 am

Made links into links which are viewable without clicking. I didn't include the picture with the children. ~Bubbles
#69910 by winkaka01 Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:23 am
Ladies, just a heads up. I've been in the military for seven years. This is how leave works. You ask your command if you can take time off. If there is nothing important going on that you need to be there for and you have enough days on the records to cover it, you simply get approved. (Every month you earn a certain amount of leave days) You fill out some paper work, your CO signs it, and you take leave. Family members or friends are restricted from filling out paper work for leave, and you pay zero dollars. Even when you are on leave, you still get paid your full pay checks. If some scammer asks you to fill out paper work or spend your money on the forms so he can come and see you, he is not in the military.

Also do research on the photos these men send you. The guy in the photos is a Technical Sergeant in the Air Force. His rank can be seen on his collar.