Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#322176 by Terminator5 Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:00 am
Thanks . I'll post some links also shortly .

Daniel 8 :25
#322201 by Terminator5 Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:44 am
US Military Personel . Sextortion Report It

Local NCIS Office

www.ncis.navy.mil

Text "NCIS" + your tip info to
Crimes (274637)

"Tip Submit" Android and iPhone App
Select NCIS as Agency

NCIS Hotline 1-877-579-3648

Naval Criminal Investigative Service
Russell-Knox Building
27130 Telegraph Road
Quantico, VA 22134

If you cannot report to NCIS, notify your security officer,
supervisor, or command. Per DoDD 5240.06, they are
required to notify NCIS within 72 hours.

http://www.ncis.navy.mil/PublishingImag ... hure_4.pdf

#322256 by Faqscammers Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:35 pm
3/14/2017
Pretty much same story here. Been contacted by US Marshall officer, gave me number to contact dad to work out damages, total $4400. After reading many stories here, i blocked all numbers. Unfortunately they have my name and address, but i'll be moving in next few days anyway.. All that happened last week, friday. After few calls we agreed to send one time payment of $2500, they will let me know how on monday. On monday morning i got text from US Marshall if i'm ready to proceed via Western Union. I did't reply, so he called. But his number is blocked, so he left threatening message saying that he's coming to pick me up. I also got text from father using his daughter phone saying, that since i'm not honoring our agreement, he will see me in court. I also get blurry invoice for damages from US Marshals office address in Arlington, VA. I Googled this address, it belongs to USDA, US Marshall is 0.6 miles away. Last contact was yesterday, nothing so far today. I would love to hear follow ups from people who went thru this, say 2-3 weeks, month later. How long do they persist before they give up if they're not getting any responses.

US Marshalls, Andrew Wilson 612-257-0964
Father's # 843-518-0154
Girl from Tagged ( Katt ) 414-6172495
#322261 by Terminator5 Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:26 pm
Don't pay these cockroaches anything​ . Report it on the IC3 Website.

#322270 by Chrisman1122 Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:45 pm
I just had that happen from the same site from number 803-290-1402 from sc,some lil blonde girl with horrible spelling.
#322285 by Terminator5 Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:16 am
Can you post or private message a link to the profile so we can look at it ?

Thanks

#322341 by Tbpilot06 Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:26 pm
I was using meetme communicating with a 24 yo female located in Delaware. This person stated they were on a 5 month break from umass. Long story shorter is that it moved to text messaging where one photo was sent and a few received. I was then asked one day if I could receive videos. I said yes. I never received one but instead the next day I received a text from the supposed father of this what I only knew as a 24 year old. Here is what it said with my name deleted:
Ok, My name deleted, I don't know what's going on with you and my child, but it will be your best interest to contact me at your earliest convenience! This (1/is Matthew whitehead Ericas father. I can speak wit you like a man or I can go to the cops and have charges brought up in you.(2/2)
Now it'll be in your best interest to contact me as soon as you receive these messages.
Anyways I replied with something about this person being 24 but also panicked a bit. I assure you I would never have knowingly talked to anyone under 18. Anyways I called him and was told that if I paid for the wife's computer that the apparently 14 year old damaged they wouldn't go to the cops. I actually went to several places in an attempt to send the money including to a debit card at cvs and eventually Walmart to Walmart via money gram. At Walmart I filled out the paper to be sent to a long foreign name in Georgia despite this person apparently being from Delaware using a Massachusetts phone number . My transaction didn't go thru because I wanted to pay with my credit card but it had to be cash. I was then given until Friday to pay or they would go to the police. I filed a report on the FBI website and blocked the number . Any other ideas or suggestions? I saw this listed on this site and also my daily scam with many similarities including the damaged computer etc. please help me out
Last edited by AlanJones on Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Merged with existing sextortion thread
#322352 by AlanJones Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:06 pm
The first post in this thread should give you all the answers that you need.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#322380 by Chrisman1122 Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:20 pm
So i started talking to this girl on meet me says she is 20 but her data is low and need to text,so i give her my number,she then texted me some nudes and asked for mine so i did,she then says she is 17,i kept talking to her but no more pix,then she asked to meet and im like sure so i give my address since age of consent is 17. Then i get a call that next morning from her phone 803-290-1402,he does not give me his name but calls me sir alot and her name was destiny scott,said he had his attorney on the phone when he called and wanted me to pay for her flight bavk to sc and treatment, plus wanted me to check in every morning and night,i refused to pay so he said he is going to get me thrown in prison. When i asked for his attorneys name and number and his name he avoided the question all together. Blocked his number and have not heard anything since.
#322470 by Tbpilot06 Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:32 pm
I called the FBI in addition to filing the ic3 form. They are well aware of this scam. Makes me feel a bit better knowing that as I know I did not talk to a minor as again the only info I had was an age 24 female. Just FYI for everyone. I'm expecting to hear something from the scammer soon as I supposedly have until tomorrow to pay up.
#322503 by Terminator5 Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:21 am
Tbpilot06 wrote:I called the FBI in addition to filing the ic3 form. They are well aware of this scam. Makes me feel a bit better knowing that as I know I did not talk to a minor as again the only info I had was an age 24 female. Just FYI for everyone. I'm expecting to hear something from the scammer soon as I supposedly have until tomorrow to pay up.

This is a well documented scam . Not only on this website but on other websites also . Its also a very horrific scam , with many victims coming here in absolute terror , afraid to even post in public . There are also documented suicide victims from this scam , who were not able to find safe harbor . Thank you for posting your encouraging resolution . It will help warn and encourage other victims of this scam .

Do Not Pay These Cockroaches Anything .

Thank you for posting to Scamwarners . Your post will help warn other potential victims of this Extortion / Blackmail Scam /

#322512 by Tbpilot06 Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:29 am
Honestly I can understand why people pay because I admit I wasn't thinking rationally. It's easy to think you did something wrong when someone is threatening you. I'm still worried that for some reason this is real, but I know that the only age information I had to go on was the profile age of 24. It was never discussed again. Although the things like the broken computer and the fact that apparently it was already repaired or a quote received within hours or less of this supposedly happen make me feel more like it really is the scam. I just don't want my family dragged into this at all. Hoping for the best here
Thanks for responding