Information on romance scams and scammers.
#323412 by SpassBremse Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:36 am
Reply To: [email protected]
Snippet from E-Mail-Header
X-FXIT-IP: IPv4[80.249.5.35] Epoch[1489990492]
Received: (qmail 14878 invoked by uid 399); 19 Mar 2017 12:28:09 +0100
Received: from client.yota.ru ([email protected]@188.162.192.16)
by 192.168.200.3 with ESMTPAM; 19 Mar 2017 12:28:09 +0100
X-Originating-IP: 188.162.192.16
X-Sender: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: "velikolepnyj" <[email protected]>
Subject: Sie mochte mich, und ich mochte auch weiterhin mit Ihnen zu kommunizieren.
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 14:28:07 +0300
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0525_01D2A0BD.07459730"
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5931
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.6157

Hallo. Ich habe Deine E-Mail durch Dating-Webseite gekriegt. Hast Du Dich an mich erinnert?
Ich schicke Dir ein Bilder von mir. Wie findest Du mich? Gefuellt es Dir, wie ich aussehe?
Es ist interessant Deine Meinung ueber mich zu wissen. Ich wollte nur mit Dir weiter in Kontakt bleiben.
Ich finde Dich sehr nett und ich wollte Dich naeher kennenlernen. Ich erzaehle Dir meine Geschichte.
Ich heisse Irina. Ich lebe auf dem kleinen Dorf. Ich wohne alleine. Ich bin seit langem single.
Leider hat sich meine letzte Beziehung schlimm beendet. Deswegen war es fuer mich schwer
neue Beziehung zu beginnen. Ich habe mich vorgenommen, per Internet einen Mann kenenzulernen.
Ich habe Dich sehr gemocht und ich wollte Dich kennenlernen. Ich weiss nicht, was daraus wird.
Jetzt brauche ich einfach einen neuen Freund zu machen. Bist Du nicht dagegen?
Ich warte auf Deine Antwort. Bitte erzaehl mir mehr ueber Dich.
Es waere toll, wenn Du mir ein letztes Bilder von Dir senden wuerdest. Ist es moeglich?
Deine neue Freund Irina.

Hello. I got your e-mail through dating website. Did you remember me?
I'll send you a picture of me. What do you think of me? Do you like what I look like?
It is interesting to know your opinion about me. I just wanted to keep in touch with you.
I like you very much and I wanted to get to know you more closely. I tell you my story.
My name is Irina. I live in the small village. I live alone. I have been single for a long time.
Unfortunately, my last relationship has ended badly. That's why it was hard for me
New relationship. I have made the decision to get to know a man on the Internet.
I liked you very much and I wanted to get to know you. I do not know what will come of it.
Now I just need to make a new friend. Are not you against?
I am waiting for your answer. Please tell me more about you.
It would be great if you would send me a last pictures of you. Is it possible?
Your new friend Irina.

PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!
Advertisement