Information on romance scams and scammers.
#325906 by Bill F Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:49 pm
Kristina Kuklyonok
[email protected]

reply-to: kuklyonok < [email protected] >
to:
date: Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 8:00 AM
subject: You liked my pictures in my last letter?

I am a lonely girl, I think that you are looking for soulmate for new relationships and create a family. I am right?

If you are not interested in looking for a woman or you're just interested my sexy fotos, please don't answer to this letter.
I understand. I wish to find my soul mate. Strong, brave and caring who will respect and love me. My parents gave me a name Kristina, I am 35 years old.
I have no children and not married. How old you are? Even you're younger than me, you can no espond to this letter.
Names of your city? I live in the biggest country called Russian Federation. I hope you like my pictures. By the way, i will also waiting for your photos.
It's quite interesting and important to me. They needed to see a partner in order to begin interesting dialog.
If you are interested, then we can continue our communication more detail in the next letter.
Sincere, Kristina!
Advertisement

#326090 by Bill F Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:45 pm
sovershenstvo [email protected]

reply-to: sovershenstvo <[email protected]>
to:
date: Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 3:54 AM
subject: I want to be yours!!!

I am a lonely girl, I think that you're looking for girl for new relationships and create a family. I'm right?
If you are not interested in looking for a woman or you're just interested my sexy pictures, please don't answer to this letter.
I can understand. I wanna to meet my man. Strong, brave and caring who will respect and love me. I have a beautiful name Kristina, I am 35 y.o.
I am not married and have no children. How old are you? Even you're much younger than me, you can no answer to my message.
Names of your city? I live in big country called Russian Federation. I hope you like my photo. By the way, i will also wait for your fotos.
It is quite important and interesting for me. They required to see a partner in order to begin the correspondence.
If you're interested, then we can continue our correspondence more detail in the following letter.
Yours faithfully Kristina!