Information on romance scams and scammers.
#325907 by Bill F Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:54 pm
Asila Asilenka Asilchika
[email protected]

reply-to: Asila Asilenka [email protected]
to: x @yahoo.com
date: Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 1:06 PM
subject: Greetings

Hello. My name is Asil. I 'm in my late twenties. I am an interesting, kind-hearted and sultry doll. I hope to meet my Prince charming, my man. I am searching for a cowboy who would take care of me and would be doted on by me. I am keen on music, preparing different tasty things, reading, traveling and many other splendid things. I know English very well and I am very fluent in speech. If you are interested in acquaintance with me, please write me back. If you write me back I will send you my pictures. I am in the hope you will answer my cry for help and will not send it to the bin. I will be looking forward to your letter. Have a good day! All yours, Asilchika
Advertisement

#329705 by Fercho pena Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:11 pm
her new email is [email protected], she change it, after convince a person that she fall in love with him, and it ask for money for her to go to the embassy to apply for the visa and to get her passport, when she got the money, she never answer again and closed the email account, later she open a new email to continue with her scheme