Information on romance scams and scammers.
#49237 by Petra Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:17 am
Hello Scamwarners,

I have another one to watch out for. He contacted me through dating site Are you interested. After my experience with Sgt. Steven Bobby, I was alert and new the signs to look for. This one is trying to get me to purchase a mobile phone so he can "hear my voice".

Below is the last conversation I had with him, in which he starts out very loving and caring. (I warn you it is very mushy) but it will give you all an idea of how good he is. I will also attach some emails he has sent. (I fully expect he will continue to try and scam a phone out of me. I fully intend to cut contact with him very soon.

CONVERSATION BETWEEN MYSELF AND MASTER SGT. JAMES WISEMAN 21/03/11
Wiseman Wiseman: Im here now babe
Wiseman Wiseman: the pc is bad babe
Wiseman Wiseman: but i think its ok now
Petra Held: How are you my love? I've missed you
Wiseman Wiseman: im good babe , and better now
Wiseman Wiseman: that i can talk with you
Wiseman Wiseman: i miss you babe
Wiseman Wiseman: so much and have been thinking about you
Petra Held: Me too my love. My stomach is doing backflips now that I am talking to you and my heart is racing.
Wiseman Wiseman: so are mine babe
Wiseman Wiseman: you're so sweet and i love you
Wiseman Wiseman: have you been taking good care of your self for me ?
Petra Held: Yes my love I have been taking care of myself. I went back to work today and it felt good.
Wiseman Wiseman: thats good to know babe
Wiseman Wiseman: and how many times have you eating today ?
Petra Held: I had a tub of yoghurt and some grapes for lunch and you will be proud of me. I had steak and vegies for dinner.
Wiseman Wiseman: smile my love
Wiseman Wiseman: you're so sweet babe
Wiseman Wiseman: thats what i want you to always do for me
Petra Held: I am smiling right now because I am talking to you my darling. I love you.
Wiseman Wiseman: i love you more babe
Wiseman Wiseman: so what have you been up to since you got back from work ?
Petra Held: Here we go again. lol I love you more than you will ever know. I went shopping, then did some washing and ironing and then I cooked dinner. And have been waiting for you my love
Wiseman Wiseman: oh thats sweeet babe
Wiseman Wiseman: i miss you so much
Petra Held: And I miss you more. What have you been up to today, besides being on patrol? Have you had a good day?
Wiseman Wiseman: had a rough and hard day babe , and talking with you is making is all a happy day for me my love
Petra Held: I'm sorry you had a hard day my darling. I know you probably won't want to talk about it, but I'm here for you my love and I am a very good listener.
Wiseman Wiseman: i miss you so much babe
Wiseman Wiseman: Babe
Wiseman Wiseman: i found out about the mobile connection
Wiseman Wiseman: i made inquiry from the superior and he explained it all to me
Petra Held: And how does it work?
Wiseman Wiseman: but its not easy babe , you'll have to purchase a mobile phone from the mobile depertment from the US
Petra Held: Oh, but I have a mobile phone
Wiseman Wiseman: yes i know babe , but i dont have one here and we're not allowed to come in here with mobile phones my love
Petra Held: So if I purchase this mobile phone, what then?
Wiseman Wiseman: it require you making some payment for it babe
Wiseman Wiseman: it cost about $100
Petra Held: Oh I see, and how does this mobile phone get to you, my love
Wiseman Wiseman: they'll send it to me babe , thats not a problem for them
Wiseman Wiseman: he gave me the email address
Petra Held: Send it to me my love.
Wiseman Wiseman: oh ok
Wiseman Wiseman: i got it
Petra Held: Send it to me
Wiseman Wiseman: im back babe
Wiseman Wiseman: i got it
Wiseman Wiseman: [email protected]
Wiseman Wiseman: thats the email address babe
Petra Held: And what do I say in this email.
Wiseman Wiseman: im composing that right now my love
Wiseman Wiseman: im back babe
Wiseman Wiseman: done
Wiseman Wiseman: Good day,
I am Petra Held ,requesting for mobile communication with my Husband Master Sgt. Wiseman James Of Camp Leatherneck Afghanistan , i want to speak with him on mobile, , and i want to talk with him as soon as possible
Thanks
Wiseman Wiseman: thats what you'll send babe
Petra Held: Ok my love, but you are not my husband, yet. That would be a lie. I don't think I could do that.
Wiseman Wiseman: babe , will you marry me someday ?
Petra Held: That is for sure, but we a not married yet. I really don't think I could lie to the US military.
Wiseman Wiseman: oh i understand you babe
Wiseman Wiseman: you're so honest and so truthful
Wiseman Wiseman: you can say im your man
Wiseman Wiseman: make is MY MAN
Wiseman Wiseman: ok babe
Wiseman Wiseman: but i'll love it to be my husband , cos i want to be your husband someday
Wiseman Wiseman: and i love you , i just cant wait to hear your sweet voice my love
Petra Held: I love you too my darling, but this just doesn't feel right. Yes you are my man, but you're not, do you understand what I am saying??
Wiseman Wiseman: i understand babe , i wish to be with you someday , so that i can be your real man and husband forever my love
Petra Held: Then perhaps we should wait for that day. I don't want to lie to anyone. As much as I would want to hear you voice my darling. If it means being dishonest, I just can't do it. I also think hearing your voice will make it harder for me to wait for you to finish your tour. Can you understand what I am saying my darling
Wiseman Wiseman: the mission is going to be over in about 1 yr 7 months time babe
Wiseman Wiseman: you mean i'll always come on here to talk with you all the time ? besides im going to be on field throughout the week , starting from wednessday
Wiseman Wiseman: i wont have the chance to be on here to talk regularly
Wiseman Wiseman: and i love you so much and want to be closer to you babe
Petra Held: My Darling, I will always be here, whether you are or not. You will always no where to find me. We also have email. Talking to you by phone will only rip my heart out and my heart couldn't take that.
Wiseman Wiseman: you dont want to hear my voice ?
Wiseman Wiseman: its ok
Petra Held: Darling, please understand, I don't want to hear your voice now. It will only cause me pain, hearing what I am missing. Please don't be angry with me. I love you more than you will ever know.
Wiseman Wiseman: can we talk about something else pls
Petra Held: of course my love. I'm sorry I've upset you. What would you like to talk about,
Wiseman Wiseman: what ever you want
Petra Held: I can see you are upset with me, so perhaps we should say goodnight.
Wiseman Wiseman: then we talk tomorrow
Petra Held: Absolutely, but you must first tell me that you understand.
Wiseman Wiseman: i dont understand babe , cos i wish to so much hear your voice
Wiseman Wiseman: but its ok if you dont want that
Wiseman Wiseman: nothing is going to change the way i love you
Wiseman Wiseman: i love you more than you can ever imagine
Wiseman Wiseman: and im honest with you
Petra Held: So you are not angry with me?
Wiseman Wiseman: im not angry with you and im not happy either
Wiseman Wiseman: but i have an idea
Wiseman Wiseman: you want me to ask someone to send you the money so that you can do it
Wiseman Wiseman: cos i think you dont have the money to do that
Wiseman Wiseman: i so much wish to hear your voice my love
Wiseman Wiseman: it cost $100 and i can talk with my son , and see if he can send you the money
Wiseman Wiseman: he should be able to come up with $100
Last message received on 21/03 at 10:38 PM
Petra Held: It's not the money my love. If I felt I could cope with hearing your voice and then not seeing you for 1 year and 7 months, I would do it in a heartbeat, but my darling I just can't do it.
Are you still there my love?
Wiseman Wiseman: im here babe
Wiseman Wiseman: i have to go babe
Wiseman Wiseman: i have to be back on for patrpl
Wiseman Wiseman: patrol
Wiseman Wiseman: i want you to take good care of your self for me , hope to talk with you soon
Wiseman Wiseman: Lots of hugs and kisses for you my love
Wiseman Wiseman is typing...
Wiseman Wiseman: xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoox
Petra Held: Ok, my darling, Keep your head down and be safe. All my love "P"

And now for some of the emails

Babe,
Good morning and how was your night ? ...i miss you so much and have been thinking about you.. I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping!
I love you, babe. You are my one and only love, and I thank you for been so kind with my heart....When I am with you , I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you...I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and I cannot wait for the day that we'll be together, then I'll be able to hold you in my arms and cuddle with you all night, i want to hold you in my arms and kiss you all over your body... I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms. I want to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything, because you are everything to me.please take good care of your self for me my love, and be strong babe ... hope to talk with you soon
Big Hugs and kisses for you my love
I love you
Wiseman

Babe
Good morning and how was your night ? i miss you so much and have been thinking about you , hope you had a sweet dream .... you're so sweet babe ...You brought love and laughter to my empty, sad and boring life. My heart had known only emptiness until the day you came and filled my heart to overflowing with your jovial ways. Your sense of humor has turned my frown into a smile....You taught me how to love again, you taught me to give and receive love by trusting in you and believing. You taught me to go the extra mile. And though there are miles between us, I never stop thinking of you, you have brought a change into my life and my heart is forever yours...I can never forget you, or keep thoughts of you out of my mind. I think of your sweet lips and kisses, feel them as if it im there with you. Thoughts of you warm my heart and keeps me going on here. You complete me, you are everything my heart desire.and i promise to do everything in my life to make this work , im sure we'll work out, its just a matter of time , i believe so much in you and i also have strong faith in you , take good care of your self my love , hope to talk with you soon
I love you my sweet Angel
Lots of Hugss and kissess for you my love !
Wiseman

Babe,
Good morning and how was your night , i miss you so much and have been thinking about you...
I just wanted to do something simple to say I love you and to put that smile I love so much back on your face. I want everyone to know how much you mean to me. Ever since you have entered my life, I've been flying on Cloud 9 and I have not come down yet.
I tell you this everyday, but you are the most beautiful person I know, inside and out and I see that more clearly with each passing day. I love everything about you, about us. You do something to me that no other has, you have made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. You give me the most amazing feelings inside, the feeling of being in love with you.
I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see you , hold you in my arms and kiss you all over your body , i miss you so much and .... I love you my baby , take good care of your self , hope to talk with you soon
lots of Hugs and kisses for you my love !
Wiseman

I think you all get the picture. He is using yahoo messenger and his email address is [email protected] (I did ask him to send me an email from his military address and this is the address he sent it from)

I do have photos and when I can work out how to get them on here I will post them.

Hope this saves some poor unsuspecting lady from being scammed.

Cheers
"P"
Advertisement

#54942 by glenda paterson Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:49 am
Thanks for the message re the above person. I too have been contact via "are you interested' by James or "Wiseman" as he calls himself. I was first contacted about 19th May and have only spoken 4-5 times...when it suits him. I became suspisious when he declared his undenying love for me after speaking to me twice. Alot of what he talked to me about is very much the same as what Petra posted on here and the e-mails are more or less word for word. Whilst he hadn't actually asked me for anything/money it would only have been a matter of time. His facebook page also did not match what he was telling me...lies lies.

These men are very good with words and prey on women looking for a honest decent man. Ladies please be aware of these men, and please do not send any photo's of yourself, your kids or family because God knows where in the world they will turn up with an attached profile of someone else.

One would assume that the photo used is not actually of the man himself...have to wonder who that man might be and where "wiseman" got it from let alone the cheek to use it.

I has an experience on Match.com last year where I was eventually asked for money (4months I spoke to that man for) so had an idea about wording and the play on emotions. Lucky for me and even though it took a while I was onto him and as soon as I outed him...he was gone telling me I wasn't the "lady he thought I was"

So ladies please be aware of men like this...needless to say I will be deleting him from my contact now I have conformation of this being a scam

Regards
Glenda :oops:
#55230 by wiseman001 Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:06 am
Good people out there , please beware of some women trying to spoil the image of men , they post all sorts propaganda about men , but i think its because they don't have better things to do , they're women trying to scam money out of men , i met two of them on here named below
<removed names of victims scammer is trying to discredit. The victims did not attempt to get any money from the scammer--it was the scammer who attempted to steal from the victim, and he is now angry that their reports will decrease his chance of getting money from other innocent women>

though i like Aussies , but these women are not good ones , they're not honest , not understanding , very wicked and bad , they don't even care for there kids nor anyone in the world ,they're very selfish and they're liars .. they scam people and destroy men image and name, they tried to scam me out of a hug amount of money . they're confirmed scammer and liars please be careful if you come across people like this online
#55243 by glenda paterson Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:39 am
Here is a e-mail I recieved todaY from this e-mail address [email protected] ....threatening me

Not sure how he thinks he has my address since I never gave it to him nor now he knew that I had posted on here but just letting you know. As for the post that "he" put on here ..not sure what he is trying to prove. I have nothing to hide, just tired of men trying to rip us women off.

THIS IS THE EMAIL
bastard !?

Sent: Monday, 6 June 2011 3:59:51 PM

let me tell you something.. you this stupid woman ,i have your home address , and also have a snippier very close to my house in the states , I'll find you and I'll make sure you pay for what you've done to me , posting my name on a scam page , destroying my name ,I'll make sure you pay for it , i swear on my father's grave , I'll find and you'll surely pay .. cos I'm not bad guy , but you already turn me to one with what you've done and you must pay ..only a matter of time ..you'll see soon

LOVELY ISN'T IT, SUCH A NICE PERSON...OR SO HE'D LIKE US TO BELIEVE.

CHEERS
GP
#55251 by Arnold Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:32 am
wiseman001 wrote:Good people out there , please beware of some women trying to spoil the image of men , they post all sorts propaganda about men , but i think its because they don't have better things to do , they're women trying to scam money out of men , i met two of them on here named below

Welcome to Scamwarners Wiseman001. Scammers joining to pose as honest men always give us a good laugh. And thanks for giving us your IP address which shows where you are,
i swear on my father's grave

You know who he is?

What he says about Petra and Glenda is of course false and libellous. This illustrates our advice not to join here using your real names.
Last edited by Arnold on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#55254 by wiseman001 Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:25 am
SCAMWARNERS NOTE: THIS WAS WRITTEN BY THE SCAMMER HIMSELF.

He is angry that the women he attempted to scam reported him. He probably has other active scams going right now, and he is afraid he will lose his victims because of the posts here. He is also stupid enough to think his African English is not obvious, and enough of a scumbag that he tries to seek revenge on the victims who did report him. As you can see in his post above and this one, he likes to make threats too. We have left this post here to show you what the real character of a scammer is like.

Good people out there , please beware of some women trying to spoil the image of them men , they post all sorts propagandal about men , but i think its because they dont have better things to do , they're women trying to scam money out of men , i meet two of them on here named
<removed names of women this scammer is attacking >
though i like Aussie , but these women are not good women , they're not honest , not understanding , very wicked and bad , they dont even care for there kids nor anyone in the world ,they're very selfish and they're liars .. they scam people and destroy men image and name . they're confirm scammers and liars please be careful if you come accross people like this online

scammmm

Good people out there , please beware of some women trying to spoil the image of men , they post all sorts propaganda about men , but i think its because they don't have better things to do , they're women trying to scam money out of men , i met two of them on here named below
<removed>

though i like Aussies , but these women are not good ones , they're not honest , not understanding , very wicked and bad , they don't even care for there kids nor anyone in the world ,they're very selfish and they're liars .. they scam people and destroy men image and name, they tried to scam me out of a hug amount of money . they're confirmed scammer and liars please be careful if you come across people like this online

Here are the emails XXX sent to me telling me all sorts of lies

Note: We have removed the content. The emails may or may not have been written by the victims, but in either case, they are irrelevant, as the scammer is the one who was trying to steal from these women.

This is what i have to say to the people out there , you believe or not , have spoken my mind .. i wont just sit and let people destroy my name online , I'm sure we'll settle things when we all see some day's .. i have those women address , I'll find them when I'm back home , traveling is not something new to me and I'll make sure they face the LAW
those women are so wicked
#55266 by Dotti Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:06 am
I've had to ban you, Wiseman, as you have been anything but wise.

Your attempts to discredit women who reported you for scamming are as obvious as your African English. Instead of making your fake soldier look real and your victims look bad, you have helped us to show people how low scumbags like you really are. In fact, you have written a very good description of yourself here:

they're not honest , not understanding , very wicked and bad , they dont even care for kids nor anyone in the world ,they're very selfish and they're liars

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#55288 by Katharina Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:47 pm
I'd just like to add that this scumbag will never ever show up on the doorstep of his victims. First of all, he is a coward hiding in a sweaty internet café in West Africa far away from a decent law enforcement, and secondly, no way he will spend money for a plane ticket to a country where law enforcement actually works.
#58184 by olympus Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:35 pm
Hi all, I recently received a message on Lavalife from a gentleman claiming he was from LA, California who calls himself Major Jim (or Jimmy) Wiseman ([email protected]) and says he is currently serving in Afghanistan. I am curious as to whether or not this is the same person you all are referring to or yet again, another scammer.

I am very skeptical of strangers in general anyways and a couple red flags were raised (such as his profile sounded a little too perfect) so I decided to google him which is when I came across these boards. Communication has only just begun but his emails are more than just a little creepy sounding!

Other than initial communication, this was his first email to me:

Hello There,
I find you very interesting , and i am happy i came across your profile and met you... I feel i can share a part of my world with you... You look really beautiful, so can you tell me more about you?... Hope to get a reply ASAP.
Maj. Jimmy WISEMAN

Hello,
I am fine.. I will be glad to give answers to all your questions... I have been in the Army for 14yrs now, and have been serving in Afghanistan for two years and i love what i do ,saving lives and defending our citizens and peace keeping... Well i just got back from my leave transit and i spent it with my daughter... We both went to Greece for holidays and i really miss her ,her name is Linda, 8yrs old.. I will find time to chat with you, i'm on yahoo messenger ... What are your interest in a man ? Will like to know what you like and what you don't like .. about your background ... Then we share our emotions with each other... And i will know that i am not lonely anymore , knowing there will but someone out there waiting for me apart from my daughter... I have something nice for you................... I never knew there would be a better tomorrow.................................................................................................................................................................................
But you've come into my life and i believe you will take away all my sorrow. My days of sadness are a thing of the past
Because I have found you at last, My days of emptiness are gone for good, because you are about to fill a void in my heart
You about to opened a window and show me the light ..
CHEERS
Jim

I initially told him (before even being told he was in the army) that I was not interested in dating someone long distance (almost 3000 miles apart) but that he seemed like a nice guy so I was open to friendship and who knows what the future could bring. As you can see from his first 2 emails, he is very intense and that alone would warrant enough of a red flag for me to end communication with him, however now knowing that he is likely a scammer, I wanted to warn anyone I could.

I also asked him to add me to Facebook and when he did (2 days later), there were 5 pictures of "him", no friends other than me, and no wall posts or information added to his profile. It looks like he had just then, opened up the account... however attached to a few of the pics were some comments from another woman from back in December 2010. Her name has been removed for privacy.

That's my Man Major William Wiseman of the United Stae of America in the Army! I am SOOOOO Proud of Him! Always!
December 9, 2010 at 3:37pm

I'm soooo In LOVE withca........My man the Major in the US Army..be safe and with God BABY.... :*
December 27, 2010 at 5:06am

Just liike my daddy.....an army man...........my ary man! N I ;OVE IT J thx 4 being who you are
November 30, 2010 at 8:37pm

J I'm going to scream to the world look at ME bcz I AM the luCKIEST WOMAN ON THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!
December 4, 2010 at 4:34pm

I love this pic of MY soon to be husband, Major William Wiseman, of the United State Army........and he's coming home soon so we can be married! Praise be to God! : )
December 11, 2010 at 10:33pm

Jimmy!!! : )
December 27, 2010 at 5:25am

I'm soooo in Love with my Major. He's got the sexiest voice. I have a hard time understanding him and I love it.......lol. He's soooo good to me and I just want to keep praising God 24/7 :*

I tried to contact her to see if he is 'real', or what's happened since but her profile must be hidden as I'm unable to add her as a friend or send her a message, etc.

Any insight as to handle him (confront him, pretend like I know nothing and see what other 'info' I can get from him, ignore him and cease communication, etc) would be great. I'm happy to help anyone here that I can now that I know what he's up to.
#58222 by Bubbles Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:45 am
Since the scammer has your real life information, just drop him.

He is a scammer and a liar. Confronting him will do nothing because he will continue to lie to you.

Because he has your personal contact information and any other information you have sent him, he could mess with your friends and cause other havoc. Just drop him with no explanation.

Welcome to ScamWarners. :D

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#71547 by NurseG Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:43 am
So this bonehead is now on Match.com...wonderful.. this is the message I got from him:

hello, i'm jimmy. i a sergent in the military, i love your profile, and most especially your picture, you look very beautiful..... i will love to know more about you, can you add me on my yahoo so we could chat,cos i;m not always on match.......... this is my email address, [email protected]....... i will be expecting..........thanks and God bless........

Too bad he doesnt know how to spell.

Edited to keep scammers ignorant of spelling error. ~Bubbles :twisted:
#71618 by Bubbles Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:52 pm
Welcome to ScamWarners NurseG. We actually like that scammers cannot spell, so I removed the word you indicated was misspelled so they continue their errors. :D

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#80810 by Remimae Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:17 pm
Hi,
I too was contacted on a personal dating site by someone claiming to be a Sgt Major Thompson Jonas Wiseman using the e-mail [email protected]. Below are a few of his e-mails:

Beauty ,
It was so nice meeting you on here .. i cantwait to chat with you more and get to know you better ...below islittle more about me ...My Full name Thompson Jonas Wiseman .. butplease call me Jonas.My Birthday is August 8, 1962 .My height is 6ft1inches.I weight 188 Pounds. My Dad was from Florida and Mom from theBirmingham , West midlands , but she moved back to the states someyears back .I Live in California, Los Angeles, my son and mom livetogether at San Francisco, I'm working at the US Army and i also own asmall scale business ,but there's no time for that as my Job wont letme , so i kept someone in charge of it .. I have enjoyed all the workthat I have done, serving my country and serving the world has been oneof the greatest achievement in my life, and I'm glad about it . I havepassion for life and love too.I was once married and lost my wife someyears back.I have a Son called Persie, He's 17 yrs..I was in search ofa serious, life long relationship, to find love Again and a soul mate.I am a man who loves hugs, holding, touching, kissing, holding hands, Ilike the simple things in life, I like walks in the park, watching thesetting of the sun
Dueto the nature of my job i travel a lot...i tend to be focused on workand task, i also have a warm and caring heart,love the feeling you getwhen you first meet someone that you are really attracted too, theexcitement, the nerves, as you say the butterflies, being excited aboutgetting to who they are in their heart and soul, sharing thoughts,ideas, interests, i love that, as well as knowing someone Else'sopinion on things, learning what they love, like and don't like in aperson, getting to know you for the very first time is something ilove.i love nature, i love sitting in the park having a picnic, i lovewatching the setting of the sun, star gazing, i love holding hands,kissing, cuddles, hugs, i don't think there is much that can't be curedwith a hug, and we all need one from time to time.I'm good mature, andtreat everyone how i would love to be treated, with love, respect andunderstanding.I am the type of man that would never hurt someone else,not for all the tea in China, it is just not in my nature. I like tounderstand why things are the way they are.I like to expand myknowledge and learn when i can.I'll love to learn from you and get toknow you better , cos you seem so honest , so perfect and Intelligent ,i hope have not bored you too much with all my stories , just wantedyou to know more about me , please take good care of your self .. hopeto talk with you soon....
Warm Regards!
XOXXXOXOXOX
Wiseman

Babe
Good morning and how was your night? i miss you and havebeen thinking about you..I am glad that finally, I have found someonelike you. Now that I have you here with me, I would like to let youknow how happy and grateful I am for you... I thank God for sending youto me. I may not tell you this as often as you expect me to, but trustme I'm honest with you , and i have fate in you..I'm not rushing i wantus to go slow and strong ...i hope to talk with you soon my love, did iforget to tell you? I'm not searching on the site anymore , cos i foundwhat I'm looking for and that is (you) , take good care of your self..and have a nice day over there ..hope to talk soon
Missing you, lots of Hugsss and kissesss !
Wiseman

Babe
Good morning and how was your night? i miss you and havebeen thinking about you..I am glad that finally, I have found someonelike you. Now that I have you here with me, I would like to let youknow how happy and grateful I am for you... I thank God for sending youto me. I may not tell you this as often as you expect me to, but trustme I'm honest with you , and i have fate in you..I'm not rushing i wantus to go slow and strong ...i hope to talk with you soon my love, did iforget to tell you? I'm not searching on the site anymore , cos i foundwhat I'm looking for and that is (you) , take good care of your self..and have a nice day over there ..hope to talk soon
Missing you, lots of Hugsss and kissesss !
Wiseman

Very full on considering we had only been chatting online for 4 days!! He asked me for $200 so that he could buy a phone so he could hear my 'sweet voice'. Yeh right, like that was going to happen! I did fall for it at first and boy do I feel stupid!!

Do not be taken in by this man, he sent me photos of himself in uniform and everything and a picture of his son, who is clearly asian. My only concern is that I have sent him photos of me and I am worried as to what he will do with them now. if I knew how to post the photos of him I would, so that other women can be warned about his man.

Remi Mae.
Last edited by Remimae on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.