Information on romance scams and scammers.
#56989 by began steele Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:33 am
[email protected] LIAR AND SCAMMER
MASS MESSAGE ON TAGGED
Hello nice to meet you here am William by name and am here for a honest person, So i will love to have a chat with you if you mine ,,if may ask how are you doing today ..??and i hope you are will fine as i am here right and all the family .......but i wish to met you at yahoo my is [email protected])stay blessed..And not more to talk about here when we met then we will know How.........

MESSAGES FROM A WARNED FILIPINO LADY. (AND IT MAKES IT ALL WORTHWHILE :P )
i find out one of the profile is warned by you here with the name William Moor is he one of the scammers? he is one inmy id i really do not know that ... Thank you for the imformation is that is true Regards BaXXX

yes i add him to my list and not in tagged was on my id i will deleted them definitely i saw hm in cam not the same he look old and very untidy unimpress but will deleted him for sure, he is too sweet, thank you for letting me know . few thing that make me suspect him too. thanks mate...His name is William Moor here i dont knw what else .

here is his id [email protected] that alll i hve since he added me direct to his id we chat this morning and didnt look good to my eyes some of my friends from Nigeria told me that this people can use digital to look real in cam but he did not look good either something is not right with the look of this guy ..good luck erick for hunting this creature

Yes thanks i thought so so weird and the person is not right with the face is bluring and distort i was told by those Nigerian themselves a good friend that i managed to get through someone that went over there to do the search and happen she married the guy he is very nice but the rest is wild and bad, they do this and heartless creature and greed . i also do searching for i was scammmed before too . Never want to be in that shoes again. Thank you for warned.

In his profile he have no url and live in Albert Canada but he told me he live in Apex Ave, L.Angeles ,CA. age 58 and in his profile is 50 year olds. i can see the different comparing what he wrote in his profile and in his chatting that is interesting thank you for letting me know.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement