Information on romance scams and scammers.
#442936 by maluu53 Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:56 pm
Aloha my awesome pen-friend. I 'd like to become acquainted with you. I have found youre-mail address through a dating agency. I 'm convinced u appreciate my photos. To begin with I 'd like to tell a few words about myself. I am actually 40 years. My sign is Cancer. I 've never been married and I have no children. I live in France. I will be very happy to watch your pictures. I expect that you will be glad to be my pol. I hope that u will find time to get acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?
Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: [email protected]
I will look ahead to a letter zestfully from u.
pic already posted

Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 08:31:46 +0100
Advertisement

#443059 by maluu53 Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:11 am
Good Day Sweetheart. I 'd like to become acquainted with u. I 've found youre-mail address through a marriage agency. Hopefully that you are mad about my shots. To begin with I 'd like to tell some facts about myself. I am just 40 years old. My star sign is Cancer. I 've never been married and I have not got any kids. I live in France. I 'll be glad to look at your pics. I am convinced you 'll be happy to be soul mate. I 'm convinced that u will find time to become acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my regular email: [email protected]

I am going to wait for an e-mail impatiently from u.
Originating IP: 181.205.167.210
Originating ISP: Colombia Móvil
City: n/a
Country of Origin: Colombia
uses pic posted here
viewtopic.php?p=442911#p442911
#443447 by maluu53 Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:18 pm
Good afternoon my stranger! I want to get acquainted with you. I found yourmail address through a dating agency. I am convinced you find attractive my photos. Firstly I want to tell some pieces of information about myself. Actually I'm forty y.o. I am Cancer according to the star sign. I 've never been married and I have not got any children. I live in France. I 'll be very pleased to look at your photographs. Hope you will be glad to be my friend. I think you will try to find time to become acquainted with each other a little bit more. What country do you live in? How old are you?

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: [email protected]

I'll look forward to a reaction impatiently from u.
image already posted

IP 153.128.188.66 <<< Tokyo, Japan
Date: Sat, Mar 16, 2024