Information on romance scams and scammers.
#9229 by The Enchantress Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:17 am
VICTOR SCHNEIDER

Aka Victor D Schneider

Liar and love scammer.

Latest information;

Scammer now using the name Victor Ayobami Schneider.
Claims address 154 Williams Estate Ikeja Lagos Zip code 23401 Nigeria
New mail address [email protected]
Cell phone # is 0112348037110713

Scammer user names on dating sites; manofurdreams900 and angelmanforyou.

Photos stolen from here: Seth from modelmayhem.com.

Mails;

I found your profile interesting and i thought i would drop you a line after seeing your picture and also seeing what youve got to say about your self,i am really interested and if you are interested why not get back to me on my personal account which is [email protected]
Then we will go from there...i await your response..
Victor
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Baby i think i had shared a whole of of my self with you ever since we started emailing each other but if there is anything left out that i cant then you would have to ask specifically..Growing up and spending all my life in Gemany was pretty good.. the first time i would ever went to the United state was when i was 15 yrs old... i came with my parents as juliet has not been given birth to then but my mum was pregnant then...After my dad got through with his work,we both returned back to the United state.... i actually lived around ladies when i was growing up because my mum had lots of female sisters that live very close to our home in Germany....i use to be a very shy,laid back and gentle person...hardly mix up with people but so many other kids my age always want to make friends with me... I learned my English when i was in prep school,though German was the first language but they offered English as a compoulsary subject for each students.After my prep school,i proceed my high school at the Beauman high school,after that then i proceed on having my Arch combimed with interior and exterior design at the University of Germany,, I lost my parents at the age is 18 and juliet was about 2 yrs old then.After finishing ,my degree,i finally agree that i need to make a change,experience and get challenged of new things..the first car i bought my self was at the age of 22 and that was a Toyota Camry sport wagon..Ever since i was a little kid,i had passions and flair for construction... i even layh bricks,i did lots of construction work in Germany for several yrs till i get to my late 20.s then i thought i would go back to the state... i started a new life,met my late wife at Los angeles airport at an exhibition taken place right there.. we got a long good,things are just so right and perfect for each other and after dating for 3 yrs,we got married to each other..We had a very good life for 15 yrs before i lost her 5 yrs ago... i never thought i could ever love again as it truly took me somewhile to get over it but after some while,i get to realize how much i truly miss the companionship of that special someone...now that i have you,what will i do?anyway baby i will close for now and i wil talk to you soon.
Yours
Victor

How do you feel about talking on phone??i think this would help us get more and more closer to each other if you
are able to call me then my cell phone nbr is +234-8076684704 or 011234-8076684704 .

even though you idnt tell me its cold,i know the weather over there would be around 30's,I am very new to the match.com thing or online dating and i should tell you that i have never communicated with anyone other than you.I took this job so as to help me get over the death of my late wife because i loved her so much and at time passes by,i get to realize how much i missed the companionship of that special someone.I am more of a supervizor and i also do the building with lots of crews that work for me..I so much missed that special someone and i never want to grow old alone... My parents passed away several yrs ago..I dont know i may be in the state for the tahnks giving,i am pretty close getting done with my project but i sure will keep you posted on how everythings going... I will be having a good time right here for the thanks giving .. though tere is nothing like that down here.. so what are you doing today?can you tell me more about your job?
Victor

Hello my dear xxxxx nice to hear back from you and how has everything been going with you generally?? i hope fine ? and thank you so much for sharing more about your self with me... let me share my dislikes and likes with you .. let me start off by saying my dislikes first

Quickly Dislikes

inequity of any kind, rudeness,dishonesty, infidelity, offensive remarks, or behavior. brutallity in any form, greed, love of money,laziness, and any disrespect of 'god'.

Quickly likes..

Compassion,generosity, understanding, ability to listen, and comprehend, ability to give and recieve love-knowledge,fidelity, honesty,equallity, acceptance,good manners and courtesy, Intelligence-open heart-mind, ambicion, willingness and desire to help others, respect of money and resources-economy, and preservation, music, life in all of it,s splendor-here and in other worlds...uhoo..smile, respect-knowledge and respect of god, and all in this universe,find joy in what is perfection, change for betterwhat is not..for better if possible, and accept that is beyond our capacities and thus cannot change. I value good health,and take very serious measures to preserve this. I have a good body of admiitadly in imperfect ,however it has proven to be indestructable, and has served this soul well...I hope these helps in getting to know each other more better ?
Talk with you soon
Victor

Thanks for your response and i thank you for admiring my picture.. that of course makes me feel special and wanted...Of course i will be returning back to the state after getting done with my project and i should also tell you that we are pretty much alike and i really enjoyed reading your emails.....xxxxx i should tell you that i absolutely like the way you think and say things and i want you to know that A mutual relationship is not 50/50 or some other percentage.It is 2 people working together toward similar goals.It would be nice if you are the one I could trust and cherish as I miss the companionship the most.. i would so much like to know more about you,i would like to know your dislikes and likes and i would like to know what you like doing for fun and what you do in your spare time
Talk to you soon
Victor

Note this site for further details and information;

http://www.internet-love-scams.org/forum/photoplog/index.php?n=5280

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement