Information on romance scams and scammers.
#133339 by ratt84 Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:27 am
Anddy05
really need a woman in my, who knows maybe u're the one im wating for
Age & Gender: 45 Year Old Man

I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Other Relationship
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Military
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? Yes

My Interest Keywords / Tags
caring
god fearing and honest

About Me
i'm 45, a widowed man and new to this internet stuffs

To contact Anddy05 you MUST meet the following criteria:
You must be Female.
You must be between age 30 and 55.
You must have a profile picture.

i came across your profile here and im interested in knowing ya, how u doing today . can u kindly get back to me, [email protected]

also here
viewtopic.php?p=128669#p128669
Advertisement

#133552 by ratt84 Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:02 am
tagged.com/uid=5413808170
Benjamin M
Last Active: 8 hours ago
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Orientation: Straight

hello xxx..u are a pretty lady with a lovely shape and i would love us to get closer..i wanna know you better
lets chat on yahoo messenger.. add me,my id is ben.morris001

pics stolen from the 2007 MS album of a Californian, Eric, from Roseville
myspace.com/233216388

To [email protected]
Opened 2012/11/12
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on dial-pool34.lg.starcomms.net (41.219.195.149:57824)

Hello xxx,
how are you doing,..i am so glad to hear from you,i believe you doing great...i will love you to tell me more about you kathy..i am a captain in the us army..i have two sons and i have been widowed for 5years...i live alone and i am so needing a woman to complete me.

Received: from [41.219.194.223]
Last edited by ratt84 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#133553 by ratt84 Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:13 am
yahoo avatar

meetme.com
Morris Benny
52, Male
Orange Park, Florida

BP
bennycares
Sex: Male
Race: Native American :mrgreen:

i am Benjamin by name,very open hearted,i am here for that woman i have always dreamed of,a unique and vibrant woman,i am widowed,i lost her five years ago to sickness,i have a daughter,make sure she is always with me cos she is all i got

also on FB
http://www.facebook.com/damien.wills.7
Damien Wills
About Damien
i'm fun, loving, caring, honest, and God fearing human,..

and

http://www.datingway.com/viewprofile.php?pid=2284
Username: honestman
Preference: Bisexual
About yourself: am a gentle man seeking for the right woman
Hobbies/Activities that you enjoy: well i love readingwell i love readingwell i love readingwell i love readingwell i love readingwell i love reading
About your desired mate: am looking for a honest and caring mother,God fearing,truthful and trusthwotrthy
#133576 by youngspirt Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:26 am
active on datehookup right now

burkecares Online Now!
View burkecares's pictures (1)

Height: 5 ft. 10 in.
Hair, Eyes: Light Brown, Hazel
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Religion: Catholic
Politics: Conservative
Education: Associate's Degree
Income: $75,000 - $125,000
Job: Military
Smoke: Don't Smoke
Has Kids: No

I've got Good Loving. I am very passionate. I keep my head straight and I do things right a much a Possible. I do not like games, I like keeping it real. I love my life because i'm reserved, down to earth and I never take shit from no one. Just ready to Love and Live for Life with Partner. Sharing so much companionship and memories. I've got my heart on my sleeve. Everyone around me tells me that. I love to make people around me happy as much as I can. I render help when I have to. I am not the man who does not support partner in all she wants or ever does in Life.
same pic sorry dont know how to attach
#133753 by began steele Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:46 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5978552675
[email protected]

http://www.anti-scam-forum.net/openThre ... ction=help
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 2&p=254167
http://www.youreittoday.com/scammer.php ... rid=556660

To:
Sent: Friday, November 9, 2012 7:01 PM
Subject: Hello to you

My name is Martin . I was born on the 19 of December at Baptist Hospital of Miami. I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools.I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 19. I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while.
I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field.
I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience.I am an E-7 Staff Sergeant (SSG). I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.

:no-really: I am currently stationed in Iraq.I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Iraq and I have already spent 7 months here in Iraq. :yikes:

My first mission to Afghanistan was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. i lost my ex wife.. so am now looking for new love who will love me forever...

I am a very Honest, Loving and caring person and love kids and animals allot, I love to eat out but also love to cook and eat in nice bottle of wine and cuddle up on the sofa together n watch a good movie and I love the outdoors come rain or shine love walking in the rain and doing silly things lol I like to go fishing, riding. walking by the sea and driving, love to travel, love the sun also love photography, I have a wonderful child who I adore so much I am strictly a 1woman man ,i hope you will also tel me more about your self...Thank you and hope to hear from you soon

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#133891 by ratt84 Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:06 am
FB
Glen Daves
Works at USA Army ROTC PMS
Studied at University of Washington
Lives in Washington, District of Columbia
From Holland, Michigan

About Glen
I am a US Soldier deployed in Afghanistan . I am pretty
easy going a good listener. Let me say that, what you are about to read
may inspire you, denture you, make you sad, or even anger you. But i
think that honesty is the best policy. Say it, and let the chips fall
where thy may. I am a single father of a wonderful girl. 12years. I'm a
down to earth kind of guy. I believe in living your life the best that
you can with the tools that are giving to you. Treat others as you would
like to be treated. I'm fairly patient man. I
mean there's no use in getting excited if u can't do much about it. I'm
a hard worker, I get that from my dad. But i also like to have a good
time. I love music, art, sports, and life. Sunny days r great, but rainy
days make me feel alive. I am well educated and secure, with a great sense of humour. I lead a healthy and fun lifestyle, and I do not have bad habits. I have a small dog that i love very much, but now it's time to meet the woman of my dreams

pics also on bride.ru
Tim
Date of Birth: 25 November 1971
City: Valencia
Education: bachelor
Religion: agnostic
Marital Status: divorced
Kids: no
Languages spoken: spanish, english, russian
Profile posted on: Thu Apr 26 12:41:36 2012

hey,i cant remember you,can you tell me how you got my email?

Received: from [41.86.155.186]
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012
Lagos, Nigeria
Last edited by ratt84 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#133913 by began steele Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:09 am
Glen Daves
http://www.facebook.com/glen.daves
I am a US Soldier deployed in Afghanistan. Let me say that, what you are about to readmay inspire you, denture you, make you sad, or even anger you. But ithink that honesty is the best policy. Say it, and let the chips fall

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=57893&p=133853#p133853
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=57301 Davin Care.
http://badoo.com/en-ng/0286490527/ Robert.41. Lagos,Nigeria
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/isaac-gracia/5a/429/862
Us Army at United States Military Academy
Demographic info Greater New York City Area | Military
Current: Us Army at United States Military Academy
Education: Ramapo College of New Jersey, New York Film Academy
Summary: I am a US Soldier deployed in Afghanistan . I am pretty easy going a good listener. Let me say that, what you are about to read may inspire you, ...

honestman599 - FriendFinder
friendfinder.com/p/member.cgi?mid=19539351_34913... Probably Deleted
http://www.match.com/profile/showprofil ... 8&tp=prtbk. View problems.
rodMahogany Single Male in Union City, California - Match.com
http://www.match.com/profile/showprofil ... Mahogany... View problems
http://mamboo.com/mb837366303 Odd this. He claims to be from Liverpool.UK
http://www.freedatehere.com/member_sgtmark599.html
http://www.myspace.com/590830723
http://www.myspace.com/580072644 Pic is Leroy Petry
smith2776 Single Male in Elmwood, Texas - Match.com
http://www.match.com/profile/showprofil ... h2776&DO=3. Viewing problems
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=40924
Hundreds of fake military profiles and some of the profile names are reused in other sites

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#133936 by Unlogicalmind Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:30 am
https://www.facebook.com/james.harrison.334839

Maybe scammers
same stories
SGT James Harrison
Soldier or private security
White widower center 50
alleged son
Any dramatic experience ever with female
Value investing in custody
Transfer Western Union to spain
Photos of Alleged money regularly from any storage agency and identity cards
Alleged visit and for over one year and incredibly much personal love Expressions of any communal life in Germany or USA ... by bank transfer no contact and rofile at Facebook details have been modified and more and more did not fit

If anyone has information or report is in contact with him please

#133942 by ratt84 Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:31 am
@Unlogicalmind

facebook profile is a fake
pics are stolen from the Feb. 20 2007 MS album of a man from Springtown, TX

could be identified by the one pic of the FB profile you forgot to post :D

also with a fake profile here
http:/ /www.idating4you.com/los_angeles-ca-dating/wale234/
wale234 single man in Los Angeles
"good..."
Los Angeles, California, United States
Looking for a woman between 18 - 99
Education: high school
Marital Status: never married
Ethnicity: white / caucasian
Children: none

About
looking for a good lady that we can start off as friendship and see where it goes..
#133962 by akim Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:31 pm
Godfred:

[email protected]
[email protected]

IP: 197.251.164.160
IP: 197.251.154.123
Ghana Accra

Male/Widowed
West Virginia, USA
Godfred 47 Years

Hello my dear
Good evening to you and how you ever made? Again I hope you are doing well, thanks for the nice chat we had both, thank you also that I am writing to you to express on military Amor, I take this opportunity to introduce myself really well, I am always I'm Staff Sergeant Freeman Godfred an army man from Morgantown, West Virginia, I am 47 years old man.I had three daughters, but unfortunately a few years back, my wife and two daughters died in a accident.So stand now I have with my youngest daughter, am left, and she's the only one I have left in my life.Her name is Skyla and she is 21 years now.I was born in Tampa, Florida, and that was where I grew up to the time I came the Army 25 years ago, but I am sent to Afghanistan under the badge called a city of Kabul in order to protect the place with the United Nations (UN) 8years ago, and I will return home very soon in two months, and I moving am responsible for a woman to settle down with and when I return home. That's why I'm here and try my luck on the search for my partner before I come home. I am the only child, and of my late parents, I can not have any brothers and sisters .. My mother died when I was at the age of 20 years, and my father died just last year. And with my wife and two daughters also died 8 years old, the exact same year, I was used to Afghanistan Kabul. So since I've been around for years as a single, and also, I am honest and trustworthy person with a good sense of humor.I'm an open-hearted person and a man of my word. I enjoy exercising nature, in order to keep in shape, I enjoy family times.I like going to walk on the beach or in the forest, picnics, the mountains, camping and traveling to new places. Bit of a romantic and I am calm, I do not like to argue, as I go and have a good time. I usually have a smile on my face and always like to look on the good side of things. 'm Loyal, family oriented, soft, passionate, trustworthy people. I feel relaxed and outgoing.I am a man full of fun, I think I want to be serious, to the woman of my life.I love I make music, movies, nature, sightseeing and reading.I caring, understanding and seeking a loving , understanding and honest woman, the big one (GSOH) feeling of love humor.I children must have, I'm all for cuddling and hugging and holding each other as far as possible.I take spontaneous actions and surprises.I love walks on the beach. I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners.I to enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the tranquility of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.A Non smoking / drinker, not into drugs (they need not) in my life. I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible. I am a very open person who travels to eat out and enjoy loves the simple life. Again am a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh. I like to chill out with a good book, movie and its even more fun when you're a special person to do this with.very easy to get a long and listener.I with a very good love to my time with people share (especially in the barracks must) I love and believe to keep fit care.I important.I is'm not interested in games or drama. I enjoy soft wine and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine soft. I like it and check out local talent and live concerts. I enjoy movies and music to relax a quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I'm open to try different activities and up for the challenge. I love the spontaneity and is a bit impulsive.I generally try to live a healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging, almost every day and eat healthy. I also want a like-minded woman, where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue their interests as well as to find. I have several hobbies and wish I could be more time such as swimming and reading and much more are to follow, and would like to share with someone, as well as their sharing their interests with me.i do not expect a woman to be a servant to me, spend all their time and work and cleaning, I think it's a give and take in a relationship, and I realize that sometimes it's more convenient for me to do laundry, to cook, clean, and I do it with no problem with my soul mate.I consider myself a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in his return. I am very rich and proud I do not expect that someone is trying to me or "play" to deceive me, but love me and give me her heart. Someone I can share ideas and do everything as husband and wife, I do not even know how to. Someone feel bad or bad about me, and it says not to others what you want others to do to you I believe that time spent apart helps things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we have to spend together even better. I'm not one who cheats in a relationship, a woman is enough trouble, I do not have the time or energy, at the same time by 2, 3, or 4 haha ??juggle. I am generally an optimistic person, pretty easy-going, and I do not think I'm too critical about things, but I also believe that to make it two people contributing to a relationship ending work.I would take here I could here to finish writing a whole book.haha. Anyway, I thank you in advance for allowing me to bring me to you to express. Turn are now introduce to you from me! Hope to hear from you soon.
Their,
Godfred

webcam

Last edited by akim on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#133964 by akim Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:45 pm
Thomas Kelly 50 Years,divorced, United States

Thomas Kelly:
Nice to hear that am also thomas Hueckstaedt by name..am from usa Miami but now in Afghanistan for a peace keeping.l am 50 years old..
Thomas Kelly:
Ohh it is not much just 500$ l can pay it but were l am now we are not allow to send money o people as well so please can you try you best for me and help me out l promise you if l get back l well do it 1000$ for you..
Thoams Kelly:
l trust you l hope you try your best and get the money and l promise you if l come back from the peace keeping and we get married l well give you money more than that and also open a shop for you ok

#133973 by akim Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:22 pm
Santo
[email protected]

Male/widowed
Los Angelesm USA

I should pay 350 € for a holiday
and here in transfer
western union

RECIEVERS NAME,,,,,,,,,,,FAKOREDE TOSIN DANIEL
COUNTRY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NIGERIA
STATE,,,,,ONDO STATE
POST CODE,,,,,,,23434

letter from
[email protected]
Hello Mrs .....

CONGRATULATION

This authorization of exit request is issued out to Mrs ......
reference on the exit of SSGT Santo Spanner.
Ms ...... as the fiancee of SSGT Santo Spanner will have
to come up with human affair charges of 900,00 USD.
This charge is levied in reference to the flight fee for your fiancee.
We urge Ms....... to come up with the charges levied so
that clearance for the ticket can be issued out to SSGT Santo Spanner
We promise to get your Fiancee home in two days after which the fund
is been sent and we will let you get the flight arrangements.you can
liaise with your fiancee about the method of payment.am sure he will
put you through on how you will pay the fund.

Best Regards

comm Doglas Amkalov.

Forward