Information on romance scams and scammers.
#163728 by Grunt Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:25 pm
confirio
Sgt Koulalis
44 / Male / Straight / Divorce
Last online April 19, 2013.
Joined January 21, 2013. From Lake Oswego Oregon. Living in Acadia Valley, Alberta, Canada.

Caption: dats-me

About Me
only Real woman to email me About me: Hi! I am Divorce,I am looking for a woman that is not into head games, that is Intelligent, attractive, good sense of humor, down to earth, very ambitious and easy going. I enjoy travel, Great personality with a heart to boot. Not just another pretty face. I have a tremendous amount of depth, insight, faith Simple & good man looking for a loving romantic sincere and honest woman. Hard to find now a days. May I am a passionate person that loves touching, kissing, talking, and spending quiet times, I love to show affection I am a happy, outgoing and independent man, looking for someone who can heighten special moments and build new ones together Hi woman, I am a man who is an honest, loving , and caring individual. I cherish family above all and am a very passionate Independent, sweet, sincere and romantic man looking for an assertive, stable,honest and caring person I am fun, loving, easy going, enjoy dinning out. I am looking for a succesful man, honest, intelligent, confident, respectful I am loving, affectionate, passionate and love attention. I am shy at times until I get to know you. I love a stroll on I'm interested in: i am Divorce man looking for the right woman i can share the rest of my life with if you can interested contact me through this website. I hope to hear from you soonest . player do not response

yahoo avatar

pics stolen from the REAL Sgt. Frank Koulalis
profiles on MS and FB

http://www.myspace.com/snowman8830
and
http://www.facebook.com/frank.koulalis
Advertisement

#164778 by Dutch1957 Wed May 08, 2013 9:44 am
Here also a fake military that try to collect money from people!

He do call himself Micheal Giunta. He do use a Yahoo.com address: [email protected].

He do also have mates that support him, they do use also Yahoo.com addresses:
1) Rolland Bruce with address: [email protected]
2) commander at Afghanistan with address: [email protected] or [email protected]
3) Wayne Jackson witg address: [email protected]

He do also order his wife, Dellas Sue Buiz with address: [email protected], to mislead people at the same way!

Here some of Mr. Giunta lines out Yahoo messanger:

05-01-2013
Sir I'm sorry 4 wht happen in Nigeria again. Mrs rebecca contact me yesterday night dat pastor chris was dead 2rough bus accident 4rum Benin to Lagos state. May he soul rest in perfect peace. Mrs rebbecca told me dat,somebody called one of his wife to deliver d messages dat his husband got bus accident 4rum Benin to Lagos state. Immediately he dead,I'm very sorry to heard dat very sad. Can u send me d info u sent to chris about d WU information u sent to Chris,so dat Rolland ll pick d money out,only becos d money not complete again,chris die with d remain money. I told janet bout all she slightly cries since yesterday I told her,I'm very sorry to give u bad news,I believe if chris pick up d money I believe janet would succeed,only he got Bus accident. Send me d info but d money not complete again. Thanx
sent from us army device

11-01-2013
I'm on my way to Texas now sir,believ me I'll soon send it to ur account. Thanx
sent from us army device
14-01-2013
If u refuse to send d money today,I'll block d trasfer,do u think I cnnt block it,I have access to blocked d money & send to u. By 12 Nigeria time I need d info in my mail if not I'll block d money again,u cnnt receive it again ok. I did all becos of janet.
sent from us army device
20-01-2013
Hello sir,I am intelligent honest man with a sense of humor, tender, loving, romantic, faithful, caring, i hope i don’t scare u away from me. If things work out between us we can fix a date 4 us to meet face to face in person,so dat u'll have believe @ me & talk more about our self’s etc. I believe in Dreams and making sure it’s achieve. Sir try to believe dat I cnnt do anythings 4 u right nw plz & plz try ur best let janet succeed. I pity 4 janet I wnt her to succeed 4 her trip just only 250 euro plz sir try ur best 4 her. Thanx
sent from us army device

06-02-2013
Hello sir,I am intelligent honest man with a sense of humor, tender, loving, romantic, faithful, caring, i hope i don’t scare u away from me. If things work out between us we can fix a date 4 us to meet face to face in person,so dat u'll have believe @ me & talk more about our self’s etc. I believe in Dreams and making sure it’s achieve. Sir try to believe dat I cnnt do anythings 4 u right nw plz & plz try ur best let janet succeed. I pity 4 janet I wnt her to succeed 4 her trip just only 250 euro plz sir try ur best 4 her. Thanx
sent from us army device

08-02-2013
How are u doing sir, plz & plz try to believe me sir. I always try my best to make u happy only I do not succeed 4 all. I cnnt kill my self 4 all becos I'm fedup. I also try my best to convince rolland to come with u only there no money 4 his trip,wht do u wnt me to do again mr pepe. Do u wnt me to kill my self,I try my best only right nw we need money to succeed janet & rolland trip so dat rolland ll get a money 4 u at his Bank account a lot of 100000dollas believe my words sir. Thanks
sent from us army device

09-02-2013
Why u dnt believe me Mr pepe come over here to kill me becos u dnt believe dat there is no way to send money to u I told u only rolland cn help u out right now. I'm fedup becos u dnt believe me,why u hate me so crazy I dnt knw sir. What did I do 4 u becos u hate me so much I'm feup 4 all I told u only rolland would help u right now I told him to send u 100000dollas when he get there with u only we need 1000euro 4 both janet & rolland trip plz believe me I cnnt lying to u I always said truth but u dnt believe me like I do why everythings hard 4 us Mr pepe,why to get only 1000euro there re very hard plz try ur best I promise u both janet & rolland would succeed immediately rolland receive the MTCN plz believe me let rolland succeed. Thanx
sent from us army device

10-02-2013
Mr pepe,I did contact Manager again about all,I explain details about ur troubles over there. Manager shown me all d payment have already paid becos of all I cnnt send money again. I also contact Rolland about his account I asked d total amount he have at his account,rolland said he also promise u 30,000euro be4 but I told him dat I wnt him to help u 100,000dollas 4rum his account,when he get there with u why u dnt believe me mr pepe, I always understand & believe u as much as possible but try to believe me 2 like I do, try to afford 1000euro 4 both rolland & janet trip let both of them succeed I promise u again u cnnt regret 4 it. Thanks try ur best let me hear good news on monday.
sent from us army device

11-02-2013
Mr pepe try ur best both janet & rolland would wait till on 20 2013 when u collect ur salary try to afford 1000euro I cnnt hurt ur feelings any more I do believe dat u dnt have money again dats why janet told me to be patience & I did informed rolland to be patience till on 20 2013 feb, everybody we be patience till dat time I believe they re going to succeed on dat day. Afford 1000euro out of ur salary,let both rolland & janet succeed 4 they're trip on dat 20,february 2013,so dat u ll receive 100,000dollas on dat day believe me sir,try to afford it Mr pepe on dat on 20 let both of them succeed so dat u ll receive ur money immediately. Thanks sir?
sent from us army device

Here some of messages from commander at my Yahoo inbox:

02-09-2013
SIR PLEASE ME LET JANET MATTEW COME TO AFGHANISTAN I SHALL GIVE HER THE MONEY.
Sent from commander provided.

I DON'T KNOW WHY THE MONEY NOT PICK UP AT NETHERLANDS BUT I DISCOVER THAT THEY DON'T ALLOW THE MONEY TO WITHDRAW THERE, SO LET JANET COME TO AFGHANISTAN WITH ME, SO THAT I WILL GIVE HER THE MONEY.

SIR AM SORRY ABOUT THE PICTURE, I DIDN'T SEND TO YOU BECAUSE AM SO BUSY AT PATROL. I PROMISE I'LL SEND IT LATER OF THE DAY. PLEASE I TOLD MATTEW DAUGHTER TO COME TO AFGHANISTAN, LET HER COME TO COLLECT THE MONEY FROM ME. PLEASE AND PLEASE SEND THE 200 EURO TO HER TRIP TO AFGHANISTAN, THNKS
Sent from commander provided

IF YOU SEND THE 200 EURO. DON'T BOTHER AGAIN ABOUT TICKET HER. I SHALL HELP HER WITH A FLIGHT HER TO NETHERLANDS.

GENTLE FORGET ABOUT CELL PHONE NOW. THE ONLY SOLUTION TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK IS THAT LET MATTEW DAUGHTER COME TO TAKE THE CASH MONEY NOT CHEQUE EVEN NOT SEND TO UR ACCOUNT AGAIN. I SHALL COLLECT IT AND GIVE IT TO HER WITH CASH MONEY.

JANET SHALL COME WITH THE CASH MONEY NOT SEND MONEY AGAIN. I SHALL GIVE HER THE CASH MONEY OF $150,000 NOT $ 7,500. PLEASE BELIEVE MY IDEA LET HER COME, SEND THE 200 EURO NOW.

GENTLE MAN. BELIEVE ME PLEASE, I SENT IT TO UR ING BANK ACCOUNT THEN. THEY DON'T ACCEPT IT TO PICK IT THERE. I WAS WORRIED ABOUT IT SINCE BECOS YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT I SENT YOU MONEY. LAST NIGHT I SUGGEST THAT THE ONLY OPTION TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK IS THE WAY I TOLD U LET JANET COME TO AFGHANISTAN AND GET THE MONEY FROM ME. I SHALL BOOK FOR HER TICKET FROM HERE TO NETHERLANDS.

I CANNOT FAIL YOU GENTLE MAN. LET JANET COME TO ME HERE, I DID SEND HER HOW SHE CAN LOCATE ME IN MY PATROL DUTY AREA BLTV.

I DO NOT DELAYED, I SUGGEST ONE OPTION FOR U TO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY BACK. PLEASE ACCEPT IT OK

03-09-2013
SIR I WANT TO PROVE ALL OUT THAT I REALLY WANT TO HELP YOU OUT FROM ALL THIS TROUBLES AND PROBLEM YOU ARE FACING THERE. BELIEVE MY WORDS, LET MATTEW DAUGHTER COME TO ME. I'LL GIVE HER THE CASH MONEY, I CANNOT SEND MONEY AGAIN I HATE SENDING MONEY. LET HER COME TO GET THE MONEY FROM ME. I''LL BOOK FOR HER TICKET FROM AFGHANISTAN HERE TO NETHERLANDS. LET HER COME TO ME UNDERSTAND ME PLEASE, FIND A WAY TO GET THE 200 EURO, BORROW IT I'LL GIVE HER 150000 DOLLAS I'LL LET HER SAVE IT INSIDE HER BAG. PLEASE SIR SEND HER 200 EURO LET HER COME TO ME HERE. BYE SEND IT RIGHT NOW, I AM HERE WITH THE MONEY, LET HER COME AND PICK IT HERE. BYE GENTLE MAN.

18-09-2013
HELLO SIR. SORRY MY PHONE WAS MESSED UP SINCE LAST WEEK. SORRY ABOUT THAT MR PIETER. SIR I HEARD ABOUT MATTEW DAUGHTER AND SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE WAS IN BIG TROUBLES. SIR DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO ANY TURKEY POLICE. I DID CONTACT ROLLAND BRUCE AND SGT WAYNE AND ROBERT TO COME TO SAFE HER LIFE FROM TURKEY PEOPLES. SIR DO NOT SEND ANY 700EURO TO ANY POLICE, IF U HAVE 550EURO TRYINNG TO SEND IT TO ROLLAND BRUCE, LET ROLLAND BRUCE GET TO TURKEY AND SAFE MATTEW DAUGHTER WITH THE A LOT OF 150000DOLLAS I GAVE HER HERE. PLEASE SIR, SEND ROLLAND BRUCE 550EURO RIGHT NOW OR TOMORROW MORNING. LET ROLLAND AND HIS MATE GO TO TURKEY AND SAFE HER LIFE FROM THEM. LET ME HEAR BACK FROM YOU NOW. THANKS
Sent from USA ARMY Commander provided.

19-09-2013
GENTLE MAN. PLEASE DO NOT DELAY ALL THE SOLDIER TRIP TOMORROW. I DID ARRANGED FOR THEM ABOUT THEY ARE MOVEMENT TO COME THERE BUT THE 550EURO JUST FOR THEM TO BUY SOMETHING TO EAT AND DRINKS, WHEN THEY ARE COMING TO TURKEY. I DO NOT ASKED ANY MONEY FROM YOU, JUST FOR MONEY FOR THEY ARE DRINKS AND EATING. DO NOT LET THEM FAIL AGAIN TOMORROW, I DO ARRANGED FOR THEY ARE FLIGHT. DON'T BOTHER ABOUT FLIGHT OK. JUST SEND THEM 550EURO FOR THEY ARE DRINKS AND EATING WHEN THEY ARE COMING TO TURKEY AND CLAIMS ALL THE MONEY BACK WITH AK 47 AND PISTOL GUNS. BUT THEY NEED ONLY MONEY FOR BOTH DRINKS AND EATING THROUGH OUT WHEN THEY ARE COMING TO TURKEY, THE PLANE SHALL LEAVE AT 12PM TOMORROW, PLEASE I WANT YOU TO SEND THE MONEY BEFORE 12PM NIGERIA TIME TOMORROW FRIDAY. THE FLIGHT SHALL ARRIVED BY 6:30 TIME HERE. PLEASE DO NOT LONGER DELAY THEY ARE JOURNEY TOMORROW, LET THEM MAKE ALL SMARTLY, WITHOUT NO TROUBLES. THEY ARE COMING THERE WITH AK 47 E.T.C PLEASE MAKE THE PAYMENT OF 550 EURO SMARTLY TOMORROW FRIDAY. THANKS GENTLE MAN.
Sent from USA Army commander provided.

23-09-2013
WHO MAKE ALL SPOIL, WHO IS A CRIMINAL. YOU ARE THE ONE MAKE ALL SPOILED, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT CAN CALL A CRIMINAL BECAUSE YOU DELAYED ALL BY YOURSELF.

24-09-2013
ALL SHALL BE SOLVE TODAY WHEN YOU SEND THE MONEY TO ROLLAND BRUCE. SEND THE MONEY QUICKLY, DO NOT WASTE THERE TIME TODAY. THEY SHALL CLAIM ALL BACK FROM THEM AND SUCCEED YOUR WIFE TO COME TO YOU THERE. SEND THEM QUICKLY.

30-09-2013
GENTLE MAN, WHY YOU PREFER THAT YOU WANT TO LOOSE ALL. WHY YOU WANT TO LOOSE ALL, YOU WANT TO LOSE 150000 DOLLAS BECAUSE OF GATE FEES. SIR I UNDERSTAND YOU BUT DON'T LOSE 150000 DOLLAS BECAUSE OF GATE FEES. I DO WAITED FOR THEM TO HEAR THAT THEY DID CLAIM ALL BACK BUT SUDDELY I HEARD THAT GATE FEES DELAYED THEM AND ROLLAND SAID YOU DON'T WANT TO BORROW MONEY AGAIN AND HE SAID YOU WANT TO KILL YOURSELF, DON'T KILL YOURSELF, YOU CAN SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM AND YOUR TROUBLES WITH A LOT OF 150000 DOLLAS. THAT AMOUNT IS ENOUGH FOR YOU TO SETTLE AND TO PAY FOR UR BILLS, ANGRY CREDITOR. TRYING TO LET IT BE DONE TODAY. DON'T KILL YOURSELF AND DON'T LOSSE ALL. THANKS

01-10-2013
WHY YOU DON'T HAVE FAITH ABOUT SUCCEED FOR THE $150000. GENTLE MAN DON'T LOOSE ALL, TRYING TO BORROW ONLY $200 FROM YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR COLLEAQUES. LET ALL THE MEN AT NIGERIA ARMY MEN CLAIMS ALL BACK. DON'T LOOSE ALL PLEASE AND PLEASE. I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOSE ALL GENTLE MAN. DON'T LOOSE ALL PLEASE. TRYING TO GET THE $200 THERE, DON'T LOOSE ALL GENTLE MAN.

02-10-2013
I KNOW THAT YOU ALWAYS TRYING YOUR BEST, I DO NOT BLAME YOU AT ALL. YOU WERE ALWAYS TRIED YOUR BEST AND I AM HAPPY THAT YOU RE A GOOD MAN ALWAYS PERFORM WELL. AND I PROMISE NOTHING SHALL DELAY YOUR WIFE AGAIN, THEY SHALL CLAIMS ALL $150000 OUT FROM THEM. THEY SHALL CLAIM IT BACK FROM THEM WITHOUT NO TROUBLE. SIR PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR WIFE JANET MATTEW SAID ABOUT TO SEND THEM 200 EURO, PLEASE SIR SEND THEM THAT 200 EURO BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT MONEY AGAIN. THANKS GENTLE MAN.

06-10-2013
I GOT HIS MESSAGE ABOUT THE BAD INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED AT NIGERIA. SORRY ABOUT ALL GENTLE MAN. LIKE I TOLD HIM THAT HE MUST MAKE IT ON MONDAY BUT HE TOLD ME THAT HE DID TRYING TO GET MONEY BUT HE SAID HE DIDN'T SUCCEED TO GET ALL THE 200 EURO THAT HE DID SPENT DURING THE LATE GOV ACCIDENT. BUT SIR SORRY ABOUT ALL BUT I DON'T WANT US TO BLAME THEM, BECAUSE OF THEIR DUTY THERE, THEY NEED TO MONITOR THE ACCIDENT THERE AS THEIR DUTY. BUT SIR CAN U LEND SGT ROLLAND BRUCE THAT 200 EURO BACK BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE HE COULD MAKE IT THERE UNTIL YOU LEND HIM THAT 200 EURO BACK. PLEASE CAN U LEND HIM THAT 200EURO ON MONDAY, I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DELAY AGAIN. THNKS

10-12-2013
GENTLE MAN, I DO NOT BLAME YOU. BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT ALL SPOILED AGAIN BECOS OF DELAYED. PLEASE I DO NOT BLAME YOU. IF YOU WANT JANET TO SUCCEED, SEND HER THAT 220EURO AND LET HER COME. DON'T MAKE ANY AUQUEMENT AGAIN WITH HER, JUST SEND HER THE 220EURO AND LET HER SUCCEED. DELAY PAYMENT MAKE ALL POSSIBLE BE IMPOSSIBLE. GO NOW AND SEND HER 220EURO AND LET US COME TO YOU. BYE
Sent from USA Army commander wireless provided.

11-12-2013
SIR BELIEVE ME, I DO NOT LIES TO YOU. THERE IS NO ONE CAN ASK AGAIN MORE MONEY FROM YOU. PLEASE BELIEVE ME. ALL WOULD BE SOLVE RIGHT NOW. THE AGENT AT AMBASSY AND VAT AT AIRPORT TOLD ME THAT THERE IS NO PROBLEM ANY MORE. PLEASE BELIEVE ME NO MORE PROBLEM AGAIN TRY RIGHT NOW TO SEND THE MONEY ON WU NOW BECAUSE TIME GOING TO END. THANKS GENTLE MAN. GO RIGHT NOW TO SEND THE MONEY
Sent from USA Army commander wireless provided.
Last edited by Dutch1957 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
#164841 by NEED HELP Thu May 09, 2013 1:51 am
this man also goes by the names
rcolonelmiller
male - 50 years, Mansfield, United Statesand-

millerwhite
male - 52 years, New York City, United States he has contacted me alot

Edit by dotti - removed quote of post above, to make it easier to locate the new information.
#166086 by marodgers43 Sat May 18, 2013 5:09 am
I received two emails from this person who is known as Raymond Draper only he is calling himself David Draper to me. I met him on Topface yesterday and his two letters consist mostly of his looking for the right woman to come home to as he is retiring from the Military very soon. First he spoke of being in Kabul, however, later in the body of the letter he said he was in Baghdad :laugh-s: The first letter was traced coming from Fort Lauderdale, Florida :wink: and the second letter was traced coming from Ghana :?
#166200 by Grunt Sun May 19, 2013 6:41 am
unknown origin
in my inbox out of the blue

Hello ... how are you doing and where have you been to???????????????

Received: from [41.206.11.11]
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013
IP: 41.206.11.11

with the email address a profile on BP
ranxs
Race: Native American
Ethnicity: British, Other

#166229 by Grunt Sun May 19, 2013 12:33 pm
FMF
loveinmind
Am only here for real love, am not a liability to any lady or women that's comes my way cus i have whats it takes
View Comments
Age & Gender: 50 Year Old Man

again the 'Miller Family' :lol:

cropped his pic for better recognition

happy's mother day
alright my dear, ... here is it [email protected] thanks i like to hear from you as soon as possible bye... miss chatting with you

since May 2 also on FB - War Scoty
same pics except for the money :mrgreen:
#166252 by Grunt Sun May 19, 2013 4:38 pm
FMF
Micheal15
Im a loving man
Age & Gender: 48 Year Old Man

pic stolen from Marine Reserve Sgt. Scott Montoya
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nat ... intValue=0

Hello it was so nice to read back from you and i really appreciate you for getting back to me. Ohh here is my email address williamsmicheal366 at yahoo.com... I will be hoping to talk to you there soon.... Have a wonderful day.

fast reaction :mrgreen:
Hello xxx, ohh yes you get the email right and i must say im so happy to read back from you on here.. Well i must tell you I’m 48 years old single dad of 1 beautiful daughter im 5.9ft. Im a passionate man, loving and caring with no bad habit. I love romance and I love to spend time with my love ones and live life to the fullness. I enjoy going to the beach, long walk and cuddling, I just love the outdoors. I want chemistry, like to hold hands, affectionate, I enjoy swimming and cooking. I'm looking for a woman with a good sense of humor who is caring, confident and family oriented ,Im a man that has good character, drug-free, responsible, keeps his word and knows how to have fun. I am looking for someone I can enjoy growing old with and keeping each other safe. Here i attached some of my pics, i hope you like them and i will be hoping to read back from you soon. Micheal.

Received: from [41.71.171.146]
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013

#166298 by Grunt Mon May 20, 2013 7:03 am
FB
Benjamin Zielinski
About
Works at The U.S. Army
March 2009 to present
Studied at Brigham Young University–Hawaii
Lives in Bruneau, Idaho

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

yahoo avatar
#167009 by Grunt Mon May 27, 2013 7:20 am
again a 'Miller Clan Member' on FMF
waldrop434
hello this waldrop
Age & Gender: 41 Year Old Man
My Education: Graduate Degree
My Profession: Army
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

About Me
Hey there beautiful lady, nice to meet you! This is allen waldrop! US is where I'm from, I can show you pictures of my hometown if you're interested! They say wine gets better as it ages, do you think men are the same? I'm 42 years old. I am a widower, and I am ready now to start something new. I like to drink, but only socially when I'm with friends or relatives. When it comes to smoking, I don't. My astrological sign is Virgo, we're know as givers, who like helping others. I think that sounds nice, how about you? I don't have kids, but would I consider it under the right circumstances? Just ask me!

you can message on the number (585270-1794)
#167015 by Grunt Mon May 27, 2013 8:41 am
FMF
generalken
yeah is good to love somebody when some body loves back
Age & Gender: 43 Year Old Man

My Interest Keywords / Tags
i like free down to earth person with socialistic ideas
kind and trust some i can do my best to please that will appreciate my effort some one that i will be together all time if we are free sharing idea s with peace and love warmly
looking for a woman to marry and for a good relationship
my for ever some one who can bring the joy and the happiness i never had some one that i can always think about because of its treatment showing a man love thing of love are always truth so i am sure of having a woman of my choice and want are few just my
some one i who makes love a hubby and a habit some that can love me the way fat boy love cake some one that will give me joy and love me some that i can cherish so much and that will cherish me as well some one who i can write her name on my wills some on
some one that i can call my own some one that i can consider my life partner in all our dealing
some one who will be there for me some that i can die for because of its honesty
some that will be the love of my life some one i know for sure that can not goes away no matter how no matter what happen for the best of our heart together as once who really in love some one that will love and respect me some one that i can be with and

About Me
i am general Kenneth blay currently working in Syria united nation peace keeping troop :laugh-s: to Syria

from general kenneth,
hello dear i am general Kenneth blay i currently in peace keeping mission in Syria with the help of the united nation i am looking for a woman to marry that will be my every thing and i can invest in your country for trust.email: [email protected]

also on
interpals.net
generalkenblay
generalkenblay
blay ken, 42 y.o.
Accra, Ghana :mrgreen:
Speaks English

facebook add [email protected]
Messaging
Skype status generalken6
[email protected]
[email protected]

#167332 by LiG Wed May 29, 2013 9:52 pm
Thank you for taking a stand! If I can help in any way, please let me know as I am now on somewhat of a "crusade" to stop this (expletive deleted) after he threatened me. I am not scared of this coward.

Here's another email address for you, and a couple others I collected, the email addy I list first is the one the cretin gave to me, not sure if you have the other 2:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

It is deplorable that this person is defiling the names of our soldiers by impersonating them. Idk how some people can look in the mirror...
#167411 by Grunt Thu May 30, 2013 3:45 pm
FMF
Nickcart44
I am on this site to meet a perfect people and caring and good people
Age & Gender: 54 Year Old Man

hello ,how are you doing,
first of all i like to thank you for you to accept me , i am general nick cart serving now in afghanistan for a peacekeeping ,to honest with you i have been hurt so much about my ex wife ,i am for really here looking for the right to spent the rest of my life with .
you can send me an email or you can add me on yahoo messenger ........[email protected]
thank you and god bless you
#168107 by Spook Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:13 am
http://us1.badoo.com/01242586894/
Steve 46, Houston, TX
About me
if u don't know ur purpose on here pls don't contact........ scammers ladies stay off :twisted: .... am steve a God fearing man :bowdown: ... i hate cheating and lies.... i love staying in a cool environment.... like hockey games, swimming fishing and walk in beach sharing a romantic words together with the woman who i so much love........... am a man that so much believe in what's call love...... u can ask me what u … need to know i will say
Interested in
am interested in a woman who really know her purpose on here a loyalty woman who really understand the meaning of a true love and a strong relationship... i not interested if u here for game................ never read and check me out... THANKS