Information on romance scams and scammers.
#109992 by Grunt Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:13 pm
familiar face :lol:

MS
uid 588307961
Huynh Michi
Male, 43, Single

yahoo avatar

see also
viewtopic.php?p=93667#p93667

Thanks for your mesage i would like to tell you more about me, I am a very sweet and easy going person. I also see humor in everything and love to laugh. I have strong values and morals... I`m single father with kid, i lost my ex in an auto accident in 3years ago and my son now lives with my parents back home,also am a responsible man who have fear of God .
I work with UNITED NATION PRESENTLY in Darfur Sudan for a peace keeping operation and i also love my job as a professional
soldier.I was born 5th may 1969, in Shanghai,China
I used to relate with my kid regularly I have developed my interest in you and it will remain there forever, love is war easy to start but very hard to put end, I promise to keep you to a special place in my heart and will never ever hurt you.
Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end and you need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust. Hope to read from you again,it is 3.29pm here i just done with my lunch about to go back to work,i will be home in the next 6hours plus...Hope to read from you later..
From Mikky.

Received: from [204.93.60.155]
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012
ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX
Services: Suspected network sharing device
State/Region: California
City: Torrance
Last edited by Grunt on Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#110024 by Grunt Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:28 pm
Hello dear am so sorry am always at work that's is why
i will soon be with you ok reply one photo of you
am also downloading my own to you as soon as i got back to you

Received: from [197.251.154.38]
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012

Accra, Ghana
#110576 by began steele Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:18 pm
Obviously not the real David but a scammer using his ID and photos.
You look nice and gorgeous, I am Gen. David Petraeus, i was searching for an old school mate i saw your profile, read through it sound so interesting,i will really love to know u better, join me via
yahoo messenger id: [email protected]

http://www.facebook.com/search/results. ... i.petraeus

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#110630 by sand Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:50 am
Hi i just found out i was scammed here are the details for your list i can also send photoes but am not sure how to do it? this is the first e mail i got from him since then i have discovered another email address he uses [email protected]

RE: Emailing: 316258_2477916423729_1127044185_32911083_2118310415_n.jpg?

Morris Kesselring this is the one he is using now [email protected]

Hey babe,

I was skeptical at first because of the pain I had felt from others but you quickly erased any doubts that I had. You made me feel so comfortable that I know I can talk to you about anything. You have quickly become a very important person in my life and I am anxious to see where this goes...thanks for the email and the pic.I'm back from patrol,i'll get some rest now and come online when i'm awake cos i'm a little bit tired..

Love you

when i did some tracking this is what i recieved back i'm not sure what it means? i would appreciate any help u can give me...

To [email protected]

From

Subject Hi

Sent on 22-May-12 at 22:49:23pm 'Australia/NSW' time

1st Open 23-May-12 at 09:24:19am +10:00

(86%) Fremont, California, United States

Tracking Details
Opened

Opened 23-May-12 at 09:24:19am (UTC +10:00) - 10hours34mins56secs after sending

Location Fremont, California, United States (86% likelihood)

Opened on (65¸49¸68¸192:23942)

Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.8 (English)

Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 5.1) AppleWebKit/536.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/19.0.1084.46 Safari/536.5

Referrer http://by158w. bay158. mail. live. com/default. aspx?rru=inbox

Summary - as at 23-May-12 at 10:24:36am (UTC +10:00) - 11hours35mins13secs after sending

Total Opened 1 time by 1 reader

Click here for up-to-date (live) tracking information. This confirmation was produced and sent at: 23-May-12 at 10:24:36am (UTC +10:00) (23-May-12 00:24:36 GMT) courtesy of http://www.ReadNotify.com with times converted to 'Australia/NSW' time; and refers to an original email of sender reference ID and ReadNotify.com reference ce8c0e930733c19fb9ffc7e8a23157d3 and only acknowledges that the message was displayed (ie: not necessarily read or understood) on the recipient's machine. You can change your settings (including turning off these email read notifications, or getting them instead by ICQ, SMS, or Pager) from the ReadNotify web site.

Then more investigating bought this to my attention..

AKO is free and doesn't cost anything

Robert West 5-31
[email protected]

-----Original Message-----
To: Robert <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, Jun 27, 2012 12:25 pm
Subject: RE: Hi Robert

Hi Robert thank you for the reply
i did as you said and contacted the bank they said the transfer info and numbers were correct but they advised me to contact law inforcement as they feel it may be a scam

Robert i confronted Morris and asked him the 6 questions that were on the blog he said asking for his army post office and army knowledge is something that should not be involved in a relationship, he would rather give his APO and AKO when we meet as for the rest he said hes a gunner an itv gunner 19D 16 weeks at Fort Knox

Then he said First to fire
If it flys from the East it dies in the West?

He said he did not expect me to understand it but it proves he is a GunnerAnd that knowing his apo or ako is nothing to do with ME

I said are you scamming me for money he said he was very hurt i gave you the info except the apo and ako cos it's something official

Robert is he really a scammer i know it must seem like a stupid question but is there anything else i should ask him to prove it to me?

Regards C------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Removed - CW
Subject: Re: Hi Robert
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 13:53:16 -0400

Sorry about the truth he may very well be prior service but isnt listed in the datsbase.

Robert West 5-31
[email protected]

To: combatwounded2010 <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, Jun 27, 2012 2:27 am
Subject: RE: Hi Robert

Thank you Robert i'm not sure if it makes a difference but he was actualy coming here to meet me i'm in Australia

C----

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To:
Subject: Re: Hi Robert
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 04:58:44 -0400

Your absolutely being scammed no military personnel has to pay for their leave to the US from any combat theather. A lot of the information is close but not factual. Branson is in Missouri not Michigan. There is a Bronson Michigan. You should call Mid Missouri Credit Union and ask them about the account holder and explain that it may be a possible scam and then notify Missouri Law Enforcement and explain the situation.

Robert West 5-31
[email protected]

To: combatwounded2010 <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, Jun 27, 2012 1:03 am
Subject: Hi Robert

Hi Robert can you tell me if this man is a real soldier or fake, i have attached photos' his email and a letter that was sent to me from a cpl Jocelyn jones re his leave benefits [email protected] i have so far sent him 7 thousand dollars to a woman in the USA Debra Burandt 228 york st Branson Michigan 49028 USA now he needs the 5 thousand for his leave

I have been talking to him every night on messenger we have only missed about 6 nights not talking in 7 months, he's in Afghanistan Kunduz province says he's a gunner

Thank you Robert

Regards -------

Hey babe..i think this should get to you now

Morris Kesselring
To: Sargent M. Kesselring
Cc: Lance Corporal Jocelyn Jones, Army Personnel, Ft Leonard Wood.
Subject: Transfer of funds

Sgt. Kesselring,

I am sending you notification that I have received a phone call from First State Bank.
They are requiring fees for transfer and administrative purposes. This is not and uncommon policy.
The fees that they are requiring at this time are 5,165 dollars. I must inform you that those fees may not be taken from those that you have requested to be transferred into Ms. ---------- account. Your funds are being held pending transfer.
I did leave Ms. --------- a voice mail on 12/5/12 stating these facts to her.

Please contact me via email as soon as possible with any questions or concerns.

When you are ready to continue processing your request, please have this information with you in order to speed up your transaction.

Benefit Administration Office: Removed name of victim. ~Bubbles

Transfer Information: (You must use the entire sequence)

Missouri League Corporate Credit Union St. Louis, Mo
Routing # 281085585

Further Credit to Mid Missouri Credit Union
Routing # 281580679

Final Credit to
Removed name of victim. ~Bubbles
Account # 900012286

Thank you for your assistance, and I look forward to serving your request.

Jocelyn Jones, Lance Cpl.
Army Personnel

We can verify the account number along with transfer information is valid. However, I encourage you to contact local authorities; it does appear this is a scam. The Consumer Protection Hotline phone number is 1-800-392-8222. The Office of Attorney General’s office phone number is 1-573-751-3321. I wish you luck in solving this.

Brittany
Call Center Representative
Mid Missouri Credit Union
(573) 329-3151
(573) 329-3917 fax

Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 8:37 AM
To: Info Generic E-mail Account
Subject: RE: Is this a scam?

Hi Brittany my phone number is --------- i am in Australia please call me anytime, now is fine as i am working a night duty

Regards C------

Subject: RE: Is this a scam?
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 07:54:38 -0500
To: c-----

Hello,

I am a call center representative with Mid Missouri Credit Union; is it possible for you to call me at the information below. If I do not answer please one of the other representatives to take a message for you. I need a little additional information in order to help you. Thank you! The call center open at nine. However if you would like to speak sooner email me your phone number and I will call you.

Brittany
Call Center Representative
Mid Missouri Credit Union
(573) 329-3151 phone
(573) 329-3917 fax

[email protected]

14/05/2012

Reply ?
#110631 by Spook Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:21 am
http://www.4ppl.com/ackleyace
i am looking to meed my furture partner

hi i am ackley and i am new here on this site and i was just going thought the site and i decided to contact you if you do not mine we could chart more to know each other to see if we could work out a good and serious relationship
you can contact me if you do not mind on [email protected], take good care of your self and be safe and i hope to read from you soon.
Ackley

#110634 by began steele Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:01 am
ramos http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5460564647
My name is ramos and I am a single, white, professional man very interested in getting to know you and developing a special, a beautiful, a loving and serious relationship with you. Thank you for accepting friendship.I am a nice, caring, sincere, loyal, honest, faithful, trustworthy, trusting, kind, considerate, respectful, friendly, communicative, attentive, romantic, affectionate, loving and passionate woman. I am an upbeat person. email me at [email protected] add me now and no much about me thank u ..
email: [email protected]

1. Romance Scam - Raymond Reeves,
email: [email protected]
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=220086
2. Daniel Cottigham/Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/people/Daniel-C ... 3052752213 (fake general)
3. http://www.perfspot.com/profile.asp?uid ... D34F797F89
Edward Sarpong.
Typical scammer text below
My name is edward,i am 50 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), Black, dark black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,short Hair and a healthy guy. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and a hard working guy.......I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.
I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama......Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, And also am a ,military man who have three kids and they are with my grandmom in ghana........
relationships have some adjustment periods, but being hurt shouldn't be part of being in love. Loving relationships have good qualities, such as support from your partner, a willingness to communicate, a desire to compromise, and open an honest communication. When you do not have these fundamental qualities in a relationship, that relationship isn't likely to grow, and become something that you desire.Open and honest communication is one of the more desirable qualities you want to have in a relationship. Watch to see that your partner is not secretive, nor are they willing to tell lies to avoid certain subjects. For example, if a partner is married, and fails to tell you that, you can rightfully assume if they can lie about big things, they can lie about small things. While you may not like everything your partner may say, freedom to be honest should be there in your relationship. Likewise, you need to be open and honest with your partner; a relationship based upon false truths is not likely to be successful, because both partners do not have the correct frame of reference in the relationship.........thank for checking out my profile

Date of Birth:
Jan. 19
My Status:
edward is at work
Marital Status:
Divorced
Interested in:
Dating, Serious Relationship
Looking for:
Female
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Ethnicity:
Native American
Body Type:
Average
Religion:
Christian - other
Zodiac Sign:
Capricorn
Smoke:
No
Drink:
Yes
Education Level:
Associate's Degree
Army officer

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#110646 by sand Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:47 am
Spook wrote:Am Sgt Morison a us military presently on deployment in Afghanistan has destined wished for me lol.... I am married but she is died. I am looking for a serious woman who is ready for a serious relationship that could lead into marriage, a caring women indeed that will care for me and love me the way I would love her and ready to sacrific when in need or help to support each other and build a happy family together........ I grew up in a military family, I was able to handle a gun and hit a target at the age of ten with an M-16 300m away from the prone position. Connect me to know more about me and I planned getting back home once I found a serious relationship and remarry again.......this is my id s g t m o r I s o n t w o t h o u s a n d a n d t w e l v e a t y a h o o d o t c o m

http://badoo.com/01206493668/
John paul, 45
New Orleans, LA, United States

This is the same guys picture that my scammer [email protected] says is his best friend except hes a captain and his name is Phil, i found these photoes when i went on Facebook to check out the woman i was sending money to Debra burant and he was on there engaged to her? i dont know if she is also part of the scam with him this is just amazing

Can someone please tell me how i can upload my pics of Morris and Phil to this site...?!!!! :oops:

#110648 by sand Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:00 am
OMG...!!!! This is the same guys picture that my scammer [email protected] says is his best friend except hes a captain and his name is Phil, (that was a quick demotion and name change lol)

(i found exctly the same photoes published here) when i went on Facebook to check out the woman i was sending money to Debra burant and he was on there engaged to her? i dont know if she is also part of the scam with him this is just amazing
Can someone please tell me how i can upload my pics of Morris and Phil to this site...?!!!!

ratt84 wrote:http://www.4ppl.com/scottcole0924
i always try my best
I am a: Man
Birthday: 14.04.1966
Looking for: Woman
Relationship: Woman
Language: English
About me
my is Scott Cole, am a us army......... i was presently deployed to Afghanistan

http://www.facebook.com/people/Robert-J ... 2661416883
Robert Johnny
worked at American Military
studied at American Military University
lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
from America, Alabama
About Robert
I am the infantry. I am my country's strength in war, Her deterant in peace. I am the heart of the fight where ever, when ever. I carry America's faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle (chess term for you layman). I am what my country expects me to be- the best trained soldier in the world! And in the race for victory I am swift, determined, and courageous armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country's trust. Always I fight on through the foe to the objective to triumph over all. If necessary I fight to my death. By my steadfast courage I have won 200 years of freedom. I yield not: to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds. For I am mentally tough, physically strong and morally straight. I forsake not: my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless! I am always there-now and forever. I am the infantry FOLLOW ME!!

http://www.silverfishing.com/Home/UserD ... eid-1.html
About me
Age 45
Marital Status Widow(er)
GLocation Dallas, TX

http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Kelvin ... 2251657114
Kelvin Wood
works at USA Army
studied at Baylor University
lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
from London, United Kingdom

http://en.netlog.com/scott_cole0924
Name scott cole
Date of birth 14/04/1966
Location (Minnesota), United States
Native language English

http://datememateme.com/kelin_smith
First Name: kelvin
Last Name: smith jones
Sex: Man
City: houston texas
Looking For: Woman
Description
love is free need a woman of good heart .nice gentle,caring not self center ,loving and very romantic.i love a woman that can cook

To [email protected]
Opened 2012/01/31
Location Aol, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on cache-mtc-aa03.proxy.aol.com (64.12.116.7:61491),cache-mtc-ae02.proxy.aol.com (64.12.117.6:38256),AC810BE6.ipt.aol.com (172.129.11.230:49592)
ISP: America Online
Services: Suspected proxy server

hey honey this are some of my pics i hope you like them ......honey i love you so very much and i rally hope that you would do what ever the army ask you to get me there with you i really want to be there with you honey....about the more about me just ask me whatever you want to know about or maybe when we are talking you can ask me i will be happy to tell you anything you wanna know about......i love you more and i look forward to read from you soon honey

IP 64.12.116.197

one of the pics already here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=27511
#110749 by Spook Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:17 am
Raymond Chandler again!

http://www.connectingsingles.com/user/sgtchandler
sgtChandler
I am a widower, willing to give my heart out once again....
I am a:51 yr-old man seeking women, 48-75
Height:7' 0" (213 cm) :mrgreen:
About me:
I am a cool and easy going man and easy-going person. I think there's one life and we should live as fully as possible.I am honest and loyal, kind and spontaneous with sense of humour. There's no such thing as a perfect date . If I had a secret why would I put it on the web .I mean seriously. I believe in true love, standing up for yourself, and what comes around goes around. I am a loyal friend and believe one of the most important things in life is to develop and nurture meaningful relationships. To be great friends with your partner is fun, but coupling that with amazing chemistry is ideal in my book. I guess the best way to see if we are a match, is to start talking. Communication .what a concept .haha! Anyway, give me a shout and we'll see what happens.
I’m looking for: I will like to meet someone caring, hard working, family oriented, interdependent, out going, trustworthy, who like talking as well as listening and likes to enjoy everything nature has to offer... who wants friendship first and maybe more later!
#110819 by Grunt Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:01 pm
netlog.com
clarkwilshere
male - 46 years, United States
Name Clark Wilshere
Date of birth 13/05/1966
Location (Illinois) United States
Native language English

pic shows U.S. Air Force Staff Sgt. Michael Marks
visualintel.net/SpecialTopics/Military-Working-Dog/Buddies/8090862_zrRpzc/527233130_Piag9#!i=527233333&k=TwafM

U.S. Gen. Carter F. Ham, the U.S. Army Europe commander, pins the U.S. Army achievement medal on select Latvian soldiers for their service in Afghanistan.

http://www.stripes.com/news/afghanistan ... y-1.123287

pic shows U.S. Army Staff Sgt. Norman Bone
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... lance.html
Tim Poe says he is sorry for submitting a photo of another solider to producers of AMERICA’S GOT
War veteran Tim Poe said he was left injured and stuttering from a grenade while serving in Afghanistan
According to military records, Poe served with the Minnesota Army National Guard from December 2002 through May 2011, working as a supply specialist.
Records show he was deployed in Kosovo from October 10, 2007, to July 15, 2008, and then served in Afghanistan for about a month in 2009.
'Sgt Poe's official military records do not indicate that he was injured by a grenade in combat while serving in Afghanistan in 2009, as he reports,' Lt Col Kevin Olson, a spokesman for the Minnesota National Guard, said in a statement.

Well what would you like to know about me ?
Received: from [41.138.185.246]
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012

Lagos, Nigeria
Last edited by Grunt on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#111361 by irelandslass Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:43 pm
Yes these pictures are being used in fraud both financial and emotional by one or more people on multiple sites. I am the fiance' of the REAL Wautash Grillett. All of these pictures and more were stolen from his FB, MySpace pages and used without his knowledge for fraudulant purposes. There are 4 other FB accounts that have posted and continue posting stolen pics of him. My fiance' is NOT responsible for any requests for financial help. PLEASE do not fall for the requests to send money. They are using false claims of the death of his Ex wife, and the stuggles of affording college for his son in a CA university, and false promises of "love". They are all LIES to create sympathy and to gain the trust of women to send money to him.
#112014 by Grunt Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:53 am
citysex.com
uid 47127907
johnwilfrank
Male, 51 years old
" looking for the treasure of my life "

about me: Birthday:August 28, 1960
State/Province:GA
City:Atlanta
Seeking:Benefactor (I want to spoil)
Age Range: 38-58
in my own words: Cool, Calm easy goung :lol: person

Image Image

pics show
25th Combat Aviation Brigade Commander
Colonel Frank W. Tate

also scamlisted elsewhere

Hi xxx,
that's a lovely name, it's nice reading from you.
i must be truly willing for long time relationship with you as the previlage come.
Just like i told you in my previous mail that i'm John Frank, a Lt.Col. in the US Army, right now i'm currently serving in the UN mission in Libya I'm a widow with two children.
I am calm, joyful, sociable, intelligent, romantic, kind and tender. I enjoy having rest on nature, meeting with friends, swimming,lawn tennis game, driving, going to the beach.
It will be a pleasure knowing more about you as we proceed together with your pics.....!
attached below is my pic.......
Hope to hearing from you soon
Sincerely,Lt.Col.John Frank

IP mr. google :(

Received: by 10.76.92.68
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012
Last edited by Grunt on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.