Information on romance scams and scammers.
#77863 by bad_kitty8u2 Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:04 pm
Well i m from Hollywood, CA where ud think i seen it & heard it all... Wow! Men posing as US army soldiers in iraq. U no i really liked a couple of them... They were al so sweet & caring but they all pledged their love to me almost on first chat... Wutever! I wanted to speak to a few of them. Ones name was Andrew Patrick. [email protected]. Wen we spoke via fone it lasted all of 3 mins. I cudnt understand him due to his strong accent! Another man was Scott Richard:[email protected]. He also goes under the name Victor which he sez is his last name. Very agressive man. Strong accent. Now Philip Anderson:[email protected] he was the nicest or so i thot. They all asked 4 money sum were subtle... Others not so subtle. 2 other possible scammers r [email protected] & [email protected]. I met them all on Fotochatter. Can sumone check up on these guys cuzz they all have the signs of a scammer & although i never gave up any $, it hurt me in the emotion dept.
Advertisement

#78032 by libbyanne Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:35 am
Hi,

I was chatting to some called Richard James too but he told me he was in Afghanistan....his email that he gave me is [email protected] ...... he is very smooth and sucks you in.... that is when I twigged and stoped all contact with him..... it took him about 3 weeks before he told me that he was in the Army... and it was the same email that I received from another so called Soldier Lingo...

Hello It's very nice to hear from you again, I'm so very happy you did reply me... My name is Richard James, I'm 48 years old divorced man.. I have a 11 yr old Son Called Charles.. I am a staff Sergeant in the US Army, I'm Living in Camp now in Afghanistan fighting for my country Lol. My mum is a canadian while my Dad is an American, I was born in Quebec, Montreal Canada and raised in USA. I usually go to Canada when ever I've holidays. I'm a christian and wa born into a christian family, I'm the only child of my parents but I've a younger sister from my father's side living in Maryland, Usa. I'm looking for a woman that will always be faithful to me. A woman that will love me for me.. My retirement is very near I will be returning home soon, I want to settle down and live with my special someone.. I'm still searching and i know she is somewhere out there looking for me Also. Can you tell me a little about you? I can't wait to hear from you Very Soon... Take Care and Stay Blessed,
Richard.
#79448 by Dupped3891 Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:38 pm
libbyanne wrote:Hi,

I was chatting to some called Richard James too but he told me he was in Afghanistan....his email that he gave me is [email protected] ...... he is very smooth and sucks you in.... that is when I twigged and stoped all contact with him..... it took him about 3 weeks before he told me that he was in the Army... and it was the same email that I received from another so called Soldier Lingo...

Hello It's very nice to hear from you again, I'm so very happy you did reply me... My name is Richard James, I'm 48 years old divorced man.. I have a 11 yr old Son Called Charles.. I am a staff Sergeant in the US Army, I'm Living in Camp now in Afghanistan fighting for my country Lol. My mum is a canadian while my Dad is an American, I was born in Quebec, Montreal Canada and raised in USA. I usually go to Canada when ever I've holidays. I'm a christian and wa born into a christian family, I'm the only child of my parents but I've a younger sister from my father's side living in Maryland, Usa. I'm looking for a woman that will always be faithful to me. A woman that will love me for me.. My retirement is very near I will be returning home soon, I want to settle down and live with my special someone.. I'm still searching and i know she is somewhere out there looking for me Also. Can you tell me a little about you? I can't wait to hear from you Very Soon... Take Care and Stay Blessed,
Richard.

THERE IS ALSO-
Samuel Cindrich: [email protected] and [email protected]
Christopher Cindrich: [email protected],
Samuel D Johnson: dadloveslilphil@aol or [email protected]
Samuel D Rizzo: dadloveslilphil@aol or [email protected]

dating sites: POF in ILLINOIS
#81912 by REDBULL Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:07 pm
Hi Ratt84
so glad this site allows photos as i have been chatting to so called richard james lol!!! since dec 2011 i have the same photos as on here, hes aged now ,says hes 55 birthday 25th june but story very much the same just little differences still has a son called charles who will be 12 in march, but has a home in cardiff which his parents are suppose to have left him ,no mention of parents being american/canadian,if there is anything else you have on him i would loved to hear it.
His understanding of english is ammusing,he wont get nothing from me so dont understand why hes bothering really,well hope to hear from you if poss,
thanks REDBULL
#140123 by malu53 Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:13 am
resurfacing on tagged

Derek M
Last Active: 9 days ago
Tagline: the best of the rest
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Deutsch, Français
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

have not seen that pic yet :D

#140125 by malu53 Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:21 am
recently added a 'new pic' to his tagged profile

can also be found on bride. ru
Angelo
Date of Birth: 15 March 1980
City: Miami
Education: Bachelor degree
Marital Status: single
Kids: no
Languages spoken: English,Spanish, Russian, Mandarin
My perception of an ideal relationship: A woman who really wants to be with me,who understand my feelings, and wants to join a life with a man. a woman who can make a desicion of moving to America with me , someone who wants to live their lives and have a good company by their side.
Profile posted on: Sun Oct 21 18:10:09 2012

http:/ /www.facebook.com/emilio.a.negron
Emilio Angelo Negron
Worked at INHEAT MUSIC
Studied ingenieria en robotica at Polytechnic University of Puerto Rico
Lives in Miami Beach, Florida
Married to Mariela Mellado
her profile on FB is from January 8, 2008
might he be real?