Information on romance scams and scammers.
#178758 by began steele Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:30 am
I m a widower,51 years old Vet Doctor.I read your profile line through online searching which attracted me.I am in for a serious relationhsip that will lead to marriage;if you are interested i will like to know you better lets see what God has for both of us.my e-mail( [email protected] )

Same photos.
https://www.facebook.com/patrick.dennis.5688

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement

#178852 by Spook Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:06 am
https://www.facebook.com/clinton.henry.391
Paisley, Renfrewshire Current City
Washington, District of Columbia Hometown
De Beers CEO · Apr 2006 to present :mrgreen:
University of Oxford Rabat, Morocco :mrgreen:
October 10 via BlackBerry Smartphones App

#183184 by iwillsurvive Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:14 pm
Now going by the name of Joe Texman of Texas. Joe Texman <[email protected]>;

Dear xxxxxx:

Sorry for not contacting you for the past few months now, I know we met on a dating site but can really remember which of them, But sincerely i save the information your gave to me there and that is why i am still able to contact you right now. I got a new job with this shipping company that took my time and could not really have access to my computer nor phone. But now i have the time to get back and check my email. I am very sorry for not been in contact with you as earlier as possible.

I am Joe Texman, 53years old, lives in Austin, Texas, a single Father of a daughter which i love so much with all my life and i am ready to do anything just to make her happy. I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential..

I look forward in hearing from you soon....my picture has of me and my little daughter Carla has been attached to this mail sent to you .

with love from Joe

I hung up on him during the telephone call he initially made to me because I didn't know who the hell he was, never replied to this email or his text. Unfortunately I was being scammed by Dr. David Jones of Colorado aka Terry Walker James, etal. at the same time (now I know where this Joe Texman got my info from).
#183191 by Dotti Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:47 pm
I am glad that you quickly saw through this.

"Joe Texman" is very likely the same scammer under a new identity. Unfortunately, this is a perfect example of how these low-lives operate--after their victims have recognized the scam, the scammer will re-approach under a completely new fake identity, in hopes of scamming them yet again.

Sometimes instead of approaching a victim again, a scammer will share/sell victim information with another scammer or another member of his gang if he scams as part of a group--but most scammers are greedy enough that if they think they can succeed themselves, they will simply try again on their own so they can keep any money.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#202100 by Grunt Mon May 19, 2014 11:24 am
meetup2
chrisharry
51 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: london
Marital status: Widowed
Hair colour: black
Children: Yes, they live at home
Want children: Yes
Religion: Catholic
Education: Graduate degree

About chrisharry
i love to have fun so much am always focus on my work and i love my daughter so much.

It is the greatest thing to me knowing that such a pretty angel like you can be found online,it really makes me feel relief and very happy after talking some time to go through your profile, it really beats my imagination to see that an angel like you still exist on this planent earth, because when i saw your pictures in your profile i was mad at a beauty,there by developing interest in you,pretty ,words will not be enough to explain how much beauty i found in you,but for the way i can explain it, i will tell you that, your beauty is enough to make any man go crazy, and must stop at nothing to make sure he get and hold on to you which i have come for,i will want you for a serious,good,caring,communication,committed friendship and intimate relationship, marriage and others as it will be ok for you. My name is Chris harry, i am a widower, a father of a 9years old daughter that i have manage to raise alone, her name is Marry ok, and i have been lonely for some years now,but seeing your profile has almost made all that time of loneliness a thing of the past, irrespective of the distance that may seem to be in between us, because i don't believe in distance when it comes to having an angel like you, i have away prayed to have an angel like you which i know i have found,if it will have to take me to relocating to where you are just to be with you i will do it without a second thought, no regret because you are worth paying any price for,do not be surprise that i can say this to a woman i have not meet i am saying from what i feel and will really want to do, meeting you makes it all for me. Please send me your email address that i will be able to send you my picture of me, to chat on the messenger will be a better way to chat and know each other better,i hope you agree to that, if yes add me to your list or email me with chris.harry22/at/hotmail/dot/com/ I will be so happy to talk to you more, know that i will be looking forward to see you respond, Please Angel, it will Gladden my heart by giving me a respond.. please do send me your email address so that i can send you my photo,and you can add me from here to my id that i give to you, chris.harry22 @ hotmail.com, my skype name is chris.harry22 ,..,..ok hope to hear from you soon Chris
Skype avatar already posted in this thread
#202981 by Grunt Sun May 25, 2014 6:39 pm
FMF
michaelsmith
if you are scammers please go away
Age & Gender: 51 Year Old Man
Height: 6' 2" (188 cm)
Religion: Christian - Methodist
I am Seeking a: Woman
For: Other Relationship
My Education: Masters Degree
My Profession: Masters
My Marital Status: Windowed
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? Yes

About Me
i am michael smith i am an international businessman i travels to many countries for my business sake my wife died in a plane crash i have a daughter whos name is jenny she is all i have and i love to play basket ball and i walk alone in the dark night beach i love music, movie, and i love traveling the best and all is my daughter.

My Perfect First Date
i am here to look for the love of my life
using this image as profile photo
viewtopic.php?p=105245#p105245

please i am new here and i found out that there are so many scammers here and i know you are not, and i just saw you and i like you and i to move out of here and know each other more, so this is my yahoo email[[email protected]]so please i am waiting
#203770 by Grunt Sat May 31, 2014 12:59 am
meetup2

GH124
49 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: Bristol
Marital status: Widowed
Children: Yes, sometimes they live at home
Want children: Undecided
Education: Bachelor's degree

About GH124
Who am I? . . . I’m Spider-Man. Wait, no, that was a movie! . . . . . I would describe myself as stable in my career and goal-oriented. I enjoy making people laugh. I am intelligent and can carry on meaningful conversations. I care about other people’s feelings. . . . . . When I’m with someone special I like being spontaneous, adventurous, romantic, surprising them with little gestures, sensual, playful, and basically having that type of fun you see two people who just met in the movies having! Someone to laugh with, hang out with, be spontaneous with, and have fun with! I’m looking for someone who has similar qualities and desires someone who they can connect with . . . . . . I feel there has to be mutual physical attraction for there to be good chemistry between two people. So being fit and having good looks are important, as well as sensuality and affection. . . . . . Having some similar interests helps–some things I enjoy are fine dining, walking at the beach at night, going dancing, watching movies including foreign films, traveling, going snowboarding, going on day trips to local attractions, having romantic nights at home, cuddling, and basically having a blast together. . . .
profile image shows the already well-known photo

Hello, my name is Graham How are you and how was your day? hope every thing was well with you. what a smile! I've finally seen the spark i was looking in a woman eyes. been a while i was beginning to think that the world has lost his best women. sorry for the claim straight -forward but i can not seem to help it , your smile is so warm and it has warm my heart and it has putting a smile on my face. Beauty really comes from within and i can tell from the way you look and the person who defines beauty, must have had you in mind.i want to know you as my friend and if possible get to know you more than a friend. i am ready to share poverty,richness,failure and victory together, is you i have always been dreaming to meet in my life. Am online on SKYPE graham.williamgraham, you can add me waiting for your respond please here is my email address [email protected] add or email me so that we can have a chat am online now Graham
#211495 by AlanJones Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:15 am
Looks like he's changed his FMF image

PMs

hello how are you doing

i am fine, please tell me few things about you

okay and i must say that you are beautiful,and i will like you to give me your id to chat with you and know you more

okay if you don't want to give me your id mine is [michael.smith7711]

can i have your skype user name?

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.