Information on romance scams and scammers.
#85283 by soldierfortune Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:05 am
Here are two scammers with a suspect amount in common. Although the names and emails are different, both are using same person's photos, both contact me on same site (4ppl) and was online at the same time, scam letters have only very small differences and a lot of common phrases, way of approaching the victim is the same. Even if it were a two scammers using same photos, should consider that they are rarely operating alone, instead groups/gangs. The link to another post:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=31229

Drama in brief

Agatha Omaro Roland, 23 years old woman from Cote D'Ivoire, parents killed by rebels during a civil war. Manage to escape to the UN refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Dr. Omaro Roland Joseph) left a inheritance $3.6 million US dollars, deposited in English bank and Miss. Agatha is the only next of kin. Due a number of reasons don't have access of funds, needs of foreign assistant to prepare a claim for the Bank and act as the beneficiary on her behalf. The funds will be transferred to an assistant's account and invested in lucrative business. Assistant's commission is 20% and allowance 5%.

Contact from 4ppl site with user name "agatha55":

http://www.4ppl.com/agatha55 (login not needed)

Site: 4ppl
Date: 2012.01.20
Subject: HELLO

My name is miss Agatha, How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is ok with you. As is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile today at(http://www.4ppl.com) and i choosed you as the only one whom i can give my heart as far as love is concern ensuring i bring joy and happiness into your door step. if you are interested in me and want to know more about me and to view my beautiful pictures, you can contact me ([email protected]) My dear i want you to understand that there is no age, race, colour and religion bar when it comes to true love, only what is important is pure love and devoted relationship, Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible, Thank you.

Miss Agatha.

Site: 4ppl
Date: 2012.01.20
Subject: HELLO

Please i have something secret and important to tell you try to contact me back, i still hope for your reply ([email protected])

ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega (=SONATEL)

Received: from [41.208.186.168]
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 03:22:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MY LOVE I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

My darling,

I am pleased to read your mail today and I am glad to introduce myself to you and to send my photos for you to see. My name is Agatha Omaro Roland, I am a 23 years old girl from Ivory Coasts in west Africa, but now living in a refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal, as a result of war in my country which led to the death of my parents.

I have the impression to contact you because I know you will help me to regain my freedom since we need to be our brother's keeper especially in the time of misfortune.

Meanwhile, I am looking for someone who is loving, caring and sympathetic to others for friendship. I would like to know more about yourself, what you like and what you don't like. Also I will like to know your present occupation. I wait patiently for your reply. I promise to tell you more of my life story in my next mail.

Agatha Omaro

Received: from [41.208.186.230]
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 02:30:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MY LOVE THIS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Hi Dear

I appreciate your response to my massage,How are you, hope all is well with you, I am glad to read from you today,Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way offend you.

I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my proposition, please with due respect and heart full of pains am writing this mail, since we have not known each other or met ourselves previously. I am Miss Agatha Omaro 23 years,daughter of, late Dr. Omaro Roland Joseph who was the financial benefactor and all throughout the civil war, under the leadership of president Laurent Gbagbo the formal president of Ivory Coasts and also He was chairman managing director of Omaro & Sons Industrial Company Ltd in the capital of my Country.

After reading your profile, i decide to contact you, because i have been looking for a person like you to be my partner, expecting you to be open minded, sincerity and truthful, person, I believe we will get the real test of love we are searching for.

Please I really like you to help and assist me out of my situation, My father in his blessed memory deposited the sum of US $3, 600, 000.00 (Three million six hundred thousand united states dollars) in one Bank with my name, as the next of kin/beneficiary before his death. Now i am in a refugee camp where i am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal, with my father’s file which contains all the important documents for the money,with the reason escaping out of my Uncle,in his attempt to kill me as he hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents.

This is the reason why I decided to contact you, i am willing to compensate you with 20% of the total sum once you help me to claim the fund completely while 5% will be in any expenses. please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes, As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, awaiting your urgent and positive response, Please do keep this only to yourself i beg you not to disclose it till i come over to be with you, your phone number and your full address to me, so that i can know the person i am trusting my life with. For urgent purposes you can reach me through the cell phone (00221774068060) Reverend Father (Jonathan Kolo) who use to conduct morning prayer for us in the camp,tell him you want to speak to Miss Agatha Omaro in hostel 45. I await to receive your positive respond soonest.

Yours Sincerely
Miss Agatha Omaro

Note: You can visit this website to understand more of what i am passing through

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/26/world ... coast.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12932427

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [213.154.92.166]
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 04:13:48 -0800 (PST)
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR CONFIRMATION AND POSSIBLE TRANSFER

Dearest,

I am happy to inform you that i have all the requirement you need but i need to scan it before give it to you, am right now i have no money to do such so i want you to bear with me i will soon send it to you.

I thank you once again today. I will also like to see you face to face, i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contact you, it is the will of God that me and you to know each other and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. I am not going to give your love to any other man, you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it and i am using the church computer to write you, Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information's. My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me the number once again(00221774068060)you can call me and ask me any question you want, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 20% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 3.6 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank is as follows,

ACCESS BANK LONDON INTERNATIONAL PLC.
EMAIL: [email protected] , Or [email protected]
Chief Executive Officer/Managing Director: Mr Jamie Simmonds
Tel: +447035931142,+447035938058
Fax:+447092898306

Contact them now on how to transfer the 3.6 million dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin. I have maped out 20% for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. for a better life.

Have a good day.
waiting to hear from you soonest!.
Yours forever in love,
Miss Agatha
Advertisement