Information on romance scams and scammers.
#86365 by ratt84 Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:00 am
another pest from Ghana resurfacing over and over again

[email protected]

http://www.wayn.com/profiles/MichaelRoger61
Hi, my name is Michael Roger. I'm a 51 year-old American male,currently in Brooklyn, United States. I have 13 friends around the world and I'm online now!
Personal Note
I am an easy going man with lots of respect for women because I know what importance they play in our life's either as a mother or as a wife.
I am kind, caring, fun-loving and romantic guy that loves getting to know lots of new people. I enjoy going to the pub with friends, meals out, cinema, theater, walks along the beach, cycling and playing/watching different sports.
My achievement with my profession at its peak means nothing to me until I can have someone to share my dreams ,anticipation and all with.
My friends say I am humble, understanding, friendly , funny and some just say I am a good friend with a basic understanding and value for true friendship. My wealth of experience gathered through work trips is really a plus to my person and if you dont mind I could share lots about my experience. Life is a great teacher and i think you just might be in a better position to tell me what kind of person I am which I am optimistic would be a positive remark.Spontaneous is a word to describe me.
I am Looking for my soul mate the right woman of my Life some one I will spend the rest of my Life with and a serious relationship that will possibly lead to marriage... some one i will love and share the Good and bad time together with.... some one i will love and treat as my Queen and some one to love me and treat me like a King... I need some one I will call my Wife and some one willing to accept my Only daughter into her Life as she will love me and want me in her Life and I will be very happy if she gives me the chance to be the father of her Children and take them as my own.. I will Love her with my Heart and work as a team and family happily together.

http://www.betterdate.com/member/profil ... chael.html
handsomemichael
Looking For A Good Woman With Good Heart To Receives Love
Houston, TX

http://www.facebook.com/greg4love111
Greg Wales
mananger at Project Manager
lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
from Lovelock, Nevada

also documented here
http://aus-scambaiters.com/forum/photop ... php?n=9133
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=19999

generally, he uses these profile pics
Advertisement

#90622 by Grunt Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:38 am
now
[email protected]
with the pics already posted

however ...
on FB female
facebook.com
uid 100001881285084
Samnath Barrierick
Lives in Santiago, ChileFrom Santiago, Chile
Knows Español, English

also here

facebook.com
valeria.egusquiza
Valeria Egusquiza
Studied at Universidad de Piura

facebook.com
uid 100000744524789
Catalina Tous
Studied at moda
Engaged
From Barcelona, Spain

facebook.com
uid diaz025
Alejandra Teran
Worked at Fundacion Clinica Shaio (cx cardiovascular)
Studied at Pontifical Xavierian University
Lives in Bogotá, Colombia
From Cali, Colombia

the pic is stolen from
http://www.taringa.net/posts/info/11526 ... -2008.html
she was on the list of the top ten for
the contest Miss International Argentina 2008
#98413 by ratt84 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:34 pm
tagged.com
uid 5453794913
Jack J
Last Active: 21 hours ago
Tagline: searching for my soulmate
Orientation: Straight

#98415 by ratt84 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:36 pm
now with the pics posted in this thread
since Fri Mar 9 15:54:21 2012
on bride.ru
Richard
City: leicester
Education: Masters Degree
Religion: Christain, Catholic
Marital Status: Divorced
Kids: 1
Languages spoken: English
I like these physical activities: Walk along the beach or in the forest, riding my bike, Jogging, Swimming
More about me: My life never seems boring or dull. I travel a great deal, both for business and for pleasure. I am certainly not conservative in the least, but when it comes to love and relationships, I am a very traditionally thinking man. I believe in LOVE, in family, in the long term. I believe that like in any successful organization there must be a hierarchy also within the family; the man´s role is the leader. I am a lot of fun in spite of my rather serious demands, am known for my great sense of humor. I enjoy time spent with a large circle of good friends from all across the globe. Lastly: I am an eternal optimist
Age group of a partner: 30-52
My perception of an ideal relationship: I am not looking for a pen pal or a casual acquaintance here. I have come to the age of arrival: a home, a wife, a family. I am expressedly looking for a woman of great inner- and outer beauty, but not for a woman of great pretense. I want you to be the proverbial "great woman behind a strong man", sensually submissive, giving, a great wife and mother of our future children. I may demand a lot here, but I promise to give a lot in return. (Note: the age preference is only indicative here!)
#111218 by Grunt Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:26 pm
tagged.com
Daniel H
Last Active: 12 days ago
Tagline: Looking for a serious, loving and caring woman.
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

About Me
I'm a very nice guy, I'm kind, thoughtful, considerate, easy going, enjoy helping others be happy, never get angry, I take everything in stride and easy going ,hard to anger, kind, honest, giving and polite, LOYAL.and always give thanks i am Someone you can count on!!. I enjoy showing my affection for my woman.

already numerous times scamlisted in the web :lol:
#153750 by countrygirl Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:23 pm
Just to let everyone know....He is also going bt Edward Boye and insist he works for the UN in Switzerland. He was on tagged as Edward B but the photos were of a different person.."his army buddy". The phone numbers he is using pulle up in Va and OH.