Information on romance scams and scammers.
#87051 by Spook Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:53 pm
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5794134
USER ID: 5794134
Nickname: Ranson
Name: Richard
State/Region: New York
City: United States Military Acade
Well I don't like to talk about myself, I rather the person interested find out for themselves... But I guess I have to give a lil about me. I ive in sanford florida,I sometimes change the zip code and search other areas so if the location changes that is the only reason but I live in Sanford... So a lil about me and the rest you can find out 23 Fun Loving Active Adventurous man, , , , , I like to have Fun and do different things. My Personality is very Warm Caring, and all around good person that is what I been told , and I Honestly could agree I'm not Conceited at all I just know what I'm about, and what type of friend , and person I'm. I like to Workout, do anything Active, looking for a Active Partner..... I like Motorcycles, and anything with some Action I'm far from a boring guy..... I can be serious when needed to be as well. I will leave off until its time to share more... Please have a photo when contacting me its only fair you're on a dating site...... ;0 Good luck to all dating can be hard..... Please no offense 'm not interested in someone over 70 we're on different pages in life and I don't want to waste anyones time or mine........ Thanks for taking the time to read.....

Advertisement

#87140 by ratt84 Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:09 pm
http://www.facebook.com/ranson.richard
Richard Ranson
Independent Contractor at Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
studied at i will tell you later
lives in Sanford, Florida
widowed
from Sanford, Florida
About Richard
Well I don't like to talk about myself, I rather the person interested find out for themselves... But I guess I have to give a lil about me I live in Sanford Florida, I sometimes change the zip code and search other areas so if the location changes that is the only reason but I live in Sanford... So a lil about me and the rest you can find out
23 Fun Loving Active Adventurous man, , , , , I like to have Fun and do different things. My Personality is very Warm Caring, and all around good person that is what I been told , and I Honestly could agree I'm not Conceited at all I just know what I'm about, and what type of friend , and person I'm.

I like to Workout do anything Active looking for a Active Partner..... I like Motorcycles, and anything with some Action I'm far from a boring guy..... I can be serious when needed to be as well. I will leave off until its time too share more... Please have a photo when contacting me its only fair you're on a dating site...... ;0 Good luck to all dating can be hard.....
Please no offense I'm not interested in someone over 70 we're on different pages in life and I don't want to waste anyone’s time or mine........ Thanks for taking the time to read.....

I'm looking for a Fun Loving Adventurous lady, someone Active Works out, likes to do different things....... ( I do like women that are ATHLETIC MUSCULAR BUILT TYPE ~~~~~~~~~SO IF YOU DO NOT MATCH MY TYPE DO NOT CONTACT ME.. I do not want to be rude and not answer but I'm not here to waste anyones time or mine...........
No games please, and someone that is single and has no issues with ex's or is confused with what they want too do.. Someone real down to earth. Affectionate a must b/c I'm very Affectionate.. Good Personality, sence of humor I like a Funny lady Playful, Happy with himself and where he is in life...
I don't think I asked for too many things.. LOL maybe I have but hey we all want someone that matches ourselves so why not try to ask for it.....

#89874 by lindab656 Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:10 pm
Can you please verify the photo you used, is this the person whom you are talking about....If I look at other photos I see a totally different man. The man I am speaking of calls himself Ted McDonald, he said I have changed his life because I posted his scam photos on line, Help me please to come to the truth about this. Linda
#89885 by Dotti Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:13 pm
Scammers routinely change photos, often as a result of a suspicious victim or when a photo they are using is posted as a scammer. Sometimes they will change names when they change photos, but other times they will continue to scam under the same name, just switching photos. Neither actually belong to the scammer anyway.

Scammers will also try to convince you that they are real long after you have learned the truth, and they may try to make you feel guilty for posting their details. None of this is true. They do this for two simple reasons: (a) they probably have other scams ongoing using the same name and/or photos that may be hurt by your post--so they hope to convince you to remove the posted information.

If a scammer is making you feel guilty about posting the information, then obviously he is still in contact with you.
The best thing you can do is cut off all communication with him now.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#119614 by Grunt Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:30 am
FB
Jonny Rey
Went to Bedford - North Lawrence High School
same profile pic as on person.com

...I am Kelvin :lol: by name, I was searching through members profile on here then my eye caught your profile ...
#119618 by Grunt Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:40 am
facebook.com
Dirk Larsson
private profile

plaxo.com/directory/profile/253403834589/8e972867/Chris/Bird
Chris Bird
Area Sales Manager, ShoreTel

the original???
also provided website, address, email address, and telephone number

whoscammedyou.com/scams/5828/Ted_McDonald
He claims that his name is Kelvin Wolfgang and he lives in Bristol, UK. He told me that he would travel to Ghana for business purposes and wanted me to buy a HP laptop (he was not ale to get it in UK) and send it to Ghana for the below address...

facebook.com/didi.coleman.12
Didi Coleman
Knows German, English
Single
#119658 by Grunt Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:22 pm
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/08/15
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41.138.178.225:59233)

Hello Dear xxx,
Nice to hear back from you Let me start by saying my name is Kelvin and I hope we'll be able to start getting to know each other now.I should tell you that I am very open-minded; I don't accept anything just because everyone else believes it and I don't close my mind to an idea just because it is strange or unaccepted by the general public. For me, tradition and custom are usually roadblocks to progress and happiness.There is no one on earth more serious about finding love and a successful marriage than i am, and you can count on that...i have a younger sister and she is living with her husband as they got married just 3 months ago..i should tell you that my lineage are from Germany but we have lived in Newyork i was born i Frankfurt, Germany and after some years my parents decided to relocate to another country and that is Usa.. but i should tell you that i am presently living in Uk due to the nature of my job because i am into
construction and i have my Architectural degree in constructing at the University of Germany and i am presently working on a project down here in UK for the Uk Government.. Anyway let me tell you more about my self.. i should tell you that i like every different types of music, and that will be one of our great challenges in the future. Not an insurmountable challenge, but one that we will have to work on seriously because music is my greatest joy and passion in life, second only to love itself. And,the music I love is very different than the music most people like these days.My great dream for the future is to find the Woman who will be my best friend, my lover, my pupil, and my partner in all life's adventures,at the very least. I want someone to spend all my time with, sharing all the pleasures I've discovered in life, and that's a lot, believe me... i also want someone who is very affectionate, because touching and hugging and
caressing are a basic part of my spirit. How has life been treating you without a Man? what exactly are you looking for in life ? what do you expect from me ? tell me about your past love life Waiting to read back from you....
Kelvin...

Received: from [41.138.178.225]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012

#135862 by Spook Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:41 am
This dumb mugu cant decide on his name!!! :laugh-s:

http://en.netlog.com/cyril_gibson
cyril_gibson
male - 49 years, Liverpool, United Kingdom
Name: owen cole
I consider myself a person who enjoys life and everything it has to throw at me...im loyal and caring and i respect those who respect me back...I'm a handsome smart with highly sense of humor. I'm a gentleman with good heart, interesting in the things of God

I would like to know you better , but first i think i have to tell you about myself. I am often described with words such as a Renaissance man, God fearing :bowdown: , a simple Man, nice, and , romantic,. I certainly thank God for blessing me with good character, treating all with respect and integrity. Definitely reflective, I have learned and grown from many experiences in life and feel that I am able to come to a special relationship again in a very healthy way. I am a widow, with a luvly daughter, My dad is from united kingdom and my mom is also from,UK, i was born in {Germany}my parents move back home when i was 16,...Am 49yrs of age, I work as a structural engineer,with (shell petroleum Company),due to the nature of my job i travel alot,right now am not working cos we are having problems in the company,i have learned to Love and Respect my Spouse and be by her all the days of her Life and love her unconditionally,be by her and cherish her for who she is,..I have a Daughter,jenny is her name,she has been a good Girl ever since Her mom past away. she will be 16 soon . she has really be by my side like a Daughter and a best friend to me.. She is just like me and she is all i have a nice person to me..,anyway i think i will stop here now,. hope i will hear from you soon....do have a great day
Owen .
#159895 by Grunt Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:38 am
datanta.com
Albert
I'm a Men from Houston
Seeking Women
To Friends - Dating
Love and affection
We certify that this user is 100% real
In: United States Texas Houston

I define myself: I'm adventurous, romantic, sweet, caring, honest, loyal and some would say sexy. I suppose it depends on your definition of sexy however. I love a good conversation and a great debate. And trust me, I know the difference between a debate and an argument. I'm a lover, not a fighter. But,I will fight very hard for my loved ones. Family and close friends mean the world to me, and I would do anything for the people in my life. I get bored easily, so I try to keep things exciting both in my career and my personal life. That doesn't mean that I don't enjoy a quiet evening at home, cuddled up in front of the TV watching a good movie.With the right person, anything can be fun. I'm silly and goofy, but also understand there is a time and a place for fun and games.. My mother raised me to be a man, and I am in all aspects of the word. I'm a gentle man with big heart and beautiful personality! I'm the caring type. When you are on the side of the road with a flat,I'm the guy who stops. When you are coming through the door, I'm the guy who holds it for you and gives you a humble smile and a soft hello. I work hard with my mind and my hands and I am more "in tune" with life than most people. well educated professional man ,am a Cool,respectful, and comprehensive person.Who really wants to experience love in its full sense.I am very social,an outgoing person. I am well balanced in my life. I am a man of true character who believes in giving everyone a fair chance

Image Image