Information on romance scams and scammers.
#13014 by bevking Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:22 am
david s stewart aka cute-wright-white male, german living in New York

I meet this guy on a religious dating web site. he is also on my life. i had the feeling he was a scammer he was not available for im but would email me. i could not call him as his phone was registered with FBI, his phone and that of his neighbours were being tapped. fbi was investigating. could not tell me his address in newyork and would always avoid the subject, was always keen and eager to profess his love for me. i fell inlove with him....the nice things he was telling me, got tired of it all in the end and google him . found him on mylife under email search. not much info on his profile but he posted the same photo he sent me; he call me few days ago and was not blown away by his african accent. i have been playing along with him, so please help me in exposing him. i reported to the dating site and they said he stole a credit card to obtain subscription which they had to refund. they also deleted his profile.
he is flying to nigeria to be by his daughter who is seriously ill in hospital.

david s stewart
[email protected]
+2347059882848

he's made no request for money yet, but i know he will sooner or later...and how do i post his photos on here?
Advertisement

#13018 by Arnold Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:00 am
Hi. Welcome to Scamwarners.
That's a typical scam, And it doesn't seem that I need explain why. The only odd element is him suggesting he's a criminal to avoid you phoning him.
That phone number is Nigerian incidentally.
Open a free account with say http://photobucket.com and upload the pictures. Each will get a unique web address which you enter here between two image tags -
Please write "Used by scammer" on them first.

#13086 by The Enchantress Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:26 am
Further information on this scammer;

Claims 50 years old and widowed with dependant "daughter". Born in Germany and lost "his" parents when young, works as a civil engineer and at present in New York, USA. Also claims on a dating site to be living in Chicago, Illinois.

IP = 82.128.1.207* & 82.128.70.194 = Lagos, Nigeria

Click for a search on this IP address*

Note - Both these IP addresses came from mails posted while he was supposedly in the US

Mails;

Dear xxxxx,

I am very glad to hear from you after a very long silence .Wow i feel honored and just curious to see what the future holds for us .I am very much new on internet dating ,I was introduced by a friend who met with his dream woman and got married ,they are now living happily now in Australia.Though it is difficult to write about ourselves without coming across being conceited,but i have made up my mind before putting my profile on the site and serious about what the future has for me on it .

Let me just give you a brief introduction about myself ,I was originally born in Germany,I lost my parents in my early age,it was really a tragic loss to me but Jehovah knows best.I had to move to an aunty of mine who really maltreated me to the extent that a total stranger got me out of her house and helped me to Sweden where i finished my University Education.I thank God about my life cos Jah has been so wonderful to me .I am a civil engineer working for a construction company and have done some travelling in the course of my job.What about you do you like to travel ?Though i do little of it but that doesnt disturb me from having time for my family..Ministry has been wonderful here and we give Glory to Jehovah .What about your side?

About my love life,i was married but widowed,i lost my wife some years back in ghastly car accident,it was a loss but life has to go on , have been keeping to myself for some years now ,i have a kid,a teenager ,she is the fruit of our marriage,she is in school and live away from home ,I will tell you more about that when we chat hopefully.

I like and do varieties for fun ,Walking, exploring, cooking healthfully, exercising, reading, visiting bookstores, candles and fireplaces, affection, swimming and kayaking, hiking, movies, friends, family, music, corpoate softball team.
My Favourite things are favorite things:Eat and cook healthfully,speding my time in the ministry fireplaces and candles, and romance. Love my i-pod with all of its intense and eclectic music. My clothes style is young and playful. My reading is eclectic but prefer quality. Love to write.

I'm a true romantic at heart, a very passionate man. Someone who enjoys intimacy and romance. I'm the kind of man who loves showing affection anywhere and at anytime so you better be ready for that if you wanna be with a man like me lol. I enjoy swimming, dancing, playing pool and a lot of other things that are fun. I love the outdoors, camping and hiking.
I need someone special to share my special heart with. I want something real but something that can as well pass for a fairy tale.
I like a confident woman that knows what it takes to be in true love. I hope to find someone who wants the same things out of life as I do...security, experiences, partnership, Companionship, family and friendship.Someone who would be there for me in the good and the bad times. Someone who has a big heart. Big enough of a heart that when I screw up she can forgive me. Someone that is grown up enough to know that no one is perfect and we all make mistakes and we all need forgiveness.Someone who doesn’t always think she is always right in her opinions, Someone with similar interests but then differences are good.

Trust and communication is most important!A person who has a good sense of humor and can make me laugh. (Laughter is the best medicine to cure the difficulties of life.) I am looking for someone who can compliment my qualities and characteristics-someone who can be my best friend and make me smile just thinking of her. It is great when you can express your feelings or opinions but nicer when you can just listen. Looking for someone who is not afraid of her feelings.
Woow i think i have told you little about myself and what i am looking for ,i am waiting to read more from you beautiful.

I hope this will be the beginning of an everlasting chemistry.

Cheers,

David.

Dear xxxxx,

Well Jehovah has been my strenghth over the years ,i am taking good care of my daughter though she is not living in USA with me .

Can you tell me if you have ever been married before or not ?Any kid?your age cos i am 50 years of age ....what you do for a living and some of your pictures.

Your likes and dislikes and what is the ministry like in your area.

I hope to hear from you ,

David

Stolen photographs used by this scammer;

Last edited by The Enchantress on Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:25 am, edited 5 times in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#13091 by The Enchantress Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:33 am
Mails continue;

Dear xxxxx,

I am very glad we are getting along well here ,What do you think about sending me some of your pictures at least i can be looking at your beautiful face,lol .

I believe Jah has a reason for everything ....What is the name of your congregation?I am attending Jehovah Witnesses central Park Congregation here in New York City ,things are going fine here though i do get alot of not at home and i am busy but Jehovah is touching thier minds .

What are your favourite things ?Do you like travelling ? How do you spend your leisure time ?

My daughter is coping cos i am always there for her and i never let her feel the absense of her mom.

She is 16 years of age she lives away from home ,she lives in Nigeria ,she has been living in Nigeria before the death of my late wife.My late wife happens to be a chemical engineer when she was alive ,she got a contract with an oil company so she inisisted on taking Stacy along with her ,Stacy is the name of my Daughter .. she is loving and very sweet.

You will like her when you meet with her anyway ,she is having her highschool in Nigeria and will soon be through with it ,she will be coming back to the states to proceed her college .

I hope to read from you soon dear.

May Jehovah make this the beginning of an everlasting happiness for us .

David

Dear xxxxx,

That s ok,I am sorry about the loss of your parents,well Jah gives and takes ,I am very interested in you as you are sounding so open to me , i like an open minded ,sincere and very honest woman like you Removed,I am a man that knows what i want in a woman and with you i think you are sounding so great to me and with you i search no more .

I want to see what the future has for us and give you 100% of my attention,at least a message or two everyday will make us get closer enough.So far i like the way things re going between us and cant wait to see us growing in happy chemistry in the nearest future.

Tell me what you have done today ?How did you spend your day and any plans for your evening.
How do you spend your weekends?Do you like to swimm?What kind of sports do you like to do ?Do you like to execise ?how many times in a week do you do that ?>

I cant wait to hear from you real soon .
Blessings of Jah be with you .
David.

My Beautiful Queen ,

That night that our paths crossed was as if a magnetic force joined us... It seemed as if I forgot to wake up that morning and face true reality. As our eyes connected it seemed too fresh and real to be a dream. The fire, the strength, the longing to be loved, words were not needed as we stared and watched as the world closed in and stopped at these two souls connected like the center point of an eye.Each of your messages are going to my heart .....You are all i ever prayed for from Jehaovah .

I remember when we first spoke, as if we have known one another for years. Our conversations went on as if the seasons were changing with no disconnection of the line. Never could I have asked the Lord for anything more assuring or hypnotizing than the way you were talking to me and the words lingering off them. You made my days sunny even though the nights was quite lonesome .

We completed one another; you thought that no good man existed and then you met me. How I long for you to know that the feeling is mutual, that I have never met a woman that can read though me and explore my inner core. Please keep in mind that I will not take your heart, that I hold, for granted. I will replace it with mine, so you know I wouldn't be able to breathe without it.

You are a splendid jewel she released and I grasped. Never would I let a soul take you away or bring harm near you. The day I looked into the blue recesses of your soul - correction: my soul, I knew no force could ruin the joining of two souls.

Soul mates do exist and now I have learned that there is beauty behind all imperfections. It took us both years of hurt and pain and it has paid off. It's true when they say, "God makes you meet a few wrong people, before you meet the right one, so you will be able to appreciate and understand their worth."

Thank you for all that you have given me and that you continue too.

Your feeling i really glowing on my heart like a candle flame darling.
David.

My love,

I am really sorry for not been able to talk to you very well these days , i will work things out real soon my love ,all i just want you to do for me is to believe in me that i will always be close to your heart.

What have you been thinking of me ?Hope all is great and good darling , i am missing you so much , i never thought i can fall in love by meeting a woman on the internet , i never knew i will meet the love of my life on the internet i would have come on here before this time ,this is to show you how much you mean to my world .

I love you very much my darling

I just cant wait to see you ....Stacy do talk about you all the time my angel .... You are no where but close to my heart and tht is where you will always be .

I love you very much my angel .

Your Heartbeat

David.

Good Morning my Beautiful Queen,

How are you doing hope you are having a great night rest my angel,I am very sad to tell you i got a sad news from Nigeria about my daughter ,i was told she is seriousely illed and needs my urgent attention .,Darling i am very sad to hear that, i have been so busy through out yesterday trying to sort out few things and booking of my flight to Nigeria .

Darling i will be going by 6.am in the morning here ,when i get to Nigeria i will write you and tell you what is going on with her.

I will keep you updated my love.

I love you very much and dont forget to put me and Stacy in your prayers .

I love you very much.

David.

Editted to add mail into scammers script sequence.
Last edited by The Enchantress on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

#13102 by bevking Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:06 pm
wow..enchantress were did you did this info rmation from. i have letters too same style would love to post them and photos too and i sent arnold his info in nigeria.
#13110 by The Enchantress Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:28 pm
Mails continue;

My Darling ,

Good evening my angel ,i am writing you this message late in the middle of the night here honey,I am glad to tell you that i got to Nigeria safely ,Glory be to Jah Jah Jehovah. I am writing you with the hotel computer where i checked into,on getting down here i went straight to the hospital where Stacy is and the condition i met her was not really good and the condition is so complicated darling .

I was so sad to be looking at my daughter in such a bad condition ,You need to see Stacy suffering on the sick bed ,i was crying just like a baby honey ,How i wish you are here with me to comfort me and tell me everything will be fine with Stacy .

Honey ,the doctor told me she is suffering from an obstruction in her Urinary tract which has really caused a problem for her ,They have been conducting series of test for her and she is till feeling the pain and the pipes are still fixed on her .

Darling,I am just writing you this message to tell you the situation i met here ok.....I am sleeping at the hospital tonight with her i cant just leave her there .

Moreover i need to see the doctor for some things to be sorted out.

I hope to hear from you my darling and i must say thank you very much for your concern about me and Stacy,You are such a darling , I thank Jehovah that has given you to me as a rare gift .....I love you very much and Missed you so much.

I will wait for your message my love,

Blessings and pls dont stop praying for her cos the doctor said it will lead to surgery and if the surgery is not done as fast as possible might lead to her kidney damage....I dont want to lose her honey ....I cant afford to lose her .

I hope to hear from you my Queen.

You can call me on +2347059882848

Love you very much .

Your Darling ,

David.

My Lovely ,

Thank you so much my love ,You are such a caring woman that i give thanks to Jehovah almighty who has made it possible for us to have great feelings for each other my sweetie.

The doctors here are good and they have alot of Urological Surgeon here ,they have told me the surgery will go on fine .But i am worried about some few things dearie.

I really dont want to inconvient you in anyway my angel ,but i have been trying all my best not to tell you this but i believe your problem should always be mine and my joy should be yours since i have made up my mind to spend the rest of my life with you darling.

Honey,the doctor told me i have to pay some amount for the surgery,i never knew the amount will be up that ,I brought just 3500.00$ USD with me when i was coming from the states and Traveller's check worth of 4000.00$ USD .Unfortunately for me after booking for my hotel reservation,and after conducting series of test for her,the little amount left with me is not more than 1500.00$ USD .

Now the doctor said i have to pay 5500.00$USD I have been making alot of contact since i have come here cos i am unable to access my account from here and i would have given you my account to access for me if i have not put security on it darling .....That is why i need you to help me with the remaining amount ,I will be very happy if you can assist me with the rest 3500.00$USD to get the Surgery sorted out as soon as possible cos the doctor told me if the surgery is not carried out as fast as possible might lead to her kidney damage....Darling i cant afford to lose her,I just want you to borrow me the said amount till i come back to United States and pay you back.

I am counting on you as i have no one to turn to ,you are the last hope for me and stacy darling .

I love you very much.

Your Darling,

David.

Additional stolen photographs used by this scammer;

#13113 by Ralph Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:47 am
Hi Bev,

The Enchantress and I are gathering the information directly from him and from combining information we can find by doing searches, much of which has been posted by you both here and at Romancescam where we are both also members.

Exactly how we are doing that is not such a big secret but I wont post the methods we use as there is no point in possibly educating a scammer.

Please do ask if you have any questions, as for any additional information you have, please forward it on or post it, you can use my email address if you like, whatever works for you is fine
#13115 by bevking Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:16 am
good to know u guys are on to him. i have sent both arnold and enchantress more emails, his info in nigeria. at this point i give up and will be blocking him. dont want anything more to do with this man. good luck :lol:
#13117 by Ralph Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:47 am
Thanks Bev, The Enchantres knows what to do with it so that will be fine,

Thank you

If you have any questions now or in the future please dont hesitate to ask
#13119 by The Enchantress Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:05 am
Good Morning to you my darling Angel ,

Thank you very much for the lovely messages oh you are such a wonderful woman to my life ,What can i do without you ,You have made me so happy with your lovely message and i will never let you down ,be your darling and love you till death do us apart.

Honey ,You know i will never do anything to hurt you whatsoever,you have my heart, I am not only your brother in the Truth but also your true love and as a true witness i must not lie to anyone ,honey let alone you .

You will be the love of my life for the rest of my life angel ....cos you hve stood by me at my sad time ....i am so thankful to Jheovah who has given me this best woman.I love you honey and thanks.

I need 3500.00$ USD all together to perform the surgery my love ,and since i dont have a bank account here the only way you can send me the money is by WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER I hope you know that my angel .

Here is the informations you need to take along with you to send me the money darling ,

NAME.................DAVID STEWART
ADDRESS..........NO 2 ADEBAYO STREET,RING ROAD,
CITY.................IBADAN
STATE..............OYO STATE
ZIP CODE.........23402
COUNTRY.........NIGERIA

My love when you are through with the sending ,these are the informations you need to send me ....

1............YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS
2............THE 10 DIGIT MTCN (MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER THAT WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU AT THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE)
3.........THE TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER THAT YOU WILL SUPPLY AT WU
4.........THE AMOUNT YOU SEND IN USD

My darling ,Jehovah has given me the best of gift in this life which is YOU.......I hope to read from you soon my angel and to have the informations for the transfer as you have promised me my love so that the surgery can be carried out as fast as possible .

I love you very much my darling Wife.

David.

Sweetheart,

Ohh thank you for that ,I hope to have the details from Western Union tomorrow morning as soon as you can dearie,Ok you cant send more than 3000.00USD ?That is ok that will be enough with what i have with me .

Thank you for being a friend in need and a friend in deed to me ,I will never forget this time in the history of our love cos i know this relationship will last for eternity by the Special Grace of Jah .

I hope to read from you soon as i need to go back to the hospital now ,i can not leave Stacy alone at the Hospital Ward,i have been coming into the Hotel Room to check if i have any message from you ,Now i am going back but will be back tomorrow morning to the hotel and will be checking my email for your messages darling .

I love you very much my angel .

Sweetdreams and pls dont forget to pray for us as if i get the money here tomorrow ,the surgery will be perform real soon ,We really need prayers darling .

I love you my soulmate.

Your David.

#13124 by The Enchantress Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:02 am
Further mails and information;

Scammer may use following mail address and pretend to be "his daugter stacy stewart". [email protected]

He may also claim to live and own this property in New York;

611 King Ave
New York, NY ,USA.

Note this address is listed for sale online at Yahoo for sale.

This email was received very recently
Sweet removed,
Some of this mail does not appear to be his regular script, please note there is no mention of his daughters ill health
I have already told her you will be sending her some messages ,the more i read from you the more i am feeling so close to you either xxxxx,it is just as if i have not met with any woman before ,I have given you my 100% attention and you are catching my heart dearie.

I am at work too i have some meetings to attend to,i have you on my heart and thinking so much about you ..

Thinking of you beautiful ,

David.

Sweety,

Pls do something fast my daughter is dieing ,they told me if the surgery is not done fast will lead to her kidney damage .

I believe in you darling.

David

here is my address below dearie:

611 King Ave
New York, NY ,USA.

It is a white colour building in a good environment for easy location ok.

Darling I hope to have the informations from Western Union as soon as you are through with the transfer.
I also hope you have not lost the informations i sent you earlier ,that is the information you need to go along with to Western Union .

NAME,,,,,,,DAVID STEWART
ADDRESS.....NO 2 ADEBAYO STREET,RING ROAD
CITY.............IBADAN
STATE...........OYO STATE
ZIP CODE ........23402
COUNTRY................NIGERIA

When you are through with the transfer here are the infos you need to send me to pick it up and to avoid delay ...

1....................Your full name and Address supplied at WU office.
2....................The 10 digit Money Transfer Control Number(MTCN)
3........................Test Question and Answer being supplied at WU office when filling out the transfer form at WU office.
4......................Amount sent in USD.

Thank you very much my love ,I promise never to let you down and i pray to Jah Jehovah to continue to bless you my darling .

Eagerly waiting to have the informations .

Your Darling,

David.
Last edited by The Enchantress on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

#13146 by bevking Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:05 pm
here is more, ... i think this guy has been doing this for too long. i am chating to a lady who claims she was scammed by this man over a year ago but was too scared to report him. she says his wife found out about her and changed his account name. and someone else made contact with her called elizabeth asking if this guy was with her. i told her it could be that he does not want to be found so he is telling her lies. she has not admitted to losing money. but it sounded like she may have, she sounds very hurt and has his picture on her phone.

do i trust this lady?...not sure, dont know who to believe/trust anymore. just to add her guy is Micheal David.
#13150 by The Enchantress Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:47 am
The reality of the net is that anyone "can" be anyone from anywhere they wish to claim.

Note this search on "michael david" click here

[email protected] click here
Last edited by The Enchantress on Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.