Information on romance scams and scammers.
#90627 by soldierfortune Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:17 am
Scammer in brief:

Miss Loveth Ahijo, 24 years old woman from Rwanda, parents killed by rebels during a civil war. Manage to escape to the UN refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Dr. Damion F. Ahijo) left a inheritance $9.7 million US dollars, deposited in English bank and Miss. Loveth is the only next of kin. Due a number of reasons don't have access of funds, needs of foreign assistant to prepare a claim for the Bank and act as the beneficiary on her behalf. The funds will be transferred to an assistant's account and invested in lucrative business. Assistant's commission and allowance is 15%. The assistant should obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to an assistant.

Instead that the scammer would have sent me the relevant documents (death certificate and deposit certificate) he/she obtained a lawyer (Barr Raymond Ochlewis) to handle the matter. This lawyer provide me itemized price specification (to provide power of attorney and the affidavit of oath) which ended in the total $1.270 USD, which should have been paid on the same day via Western Union.

Contact on twofishdating with the uid "xxbabylove".

Site: TwoFishDating
From. xxbabylove
Date. 03-10-2012 08:05:01
Subject. Hello

Hello. My name is Loveth ahijo, i went through your profile today and i wish to continue relationship with you if nature will permit we have a long way to go. through my private email ([email protected]) Thanks, Loveth...

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Received: from [41.82.73.114]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 12:33:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FULL LIFE

Dear,

How was your night over there in your country,i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Loveth Ahijo iam (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Rwanda in East Africa, 5.5ft tall, fair in complexion single, (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country

My late father Dr DAMIAN AHIJO was a politician and the managing director of one Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali (Rwanda in East Africa and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Steve Peter who is the pastor of the (Church of God INT) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (00221 77 6677636) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $9.7M (Nine Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars)

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but very fluently. Mean while i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you more about my in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Forever in love
Loveth

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.124.58]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 08:15:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DARLING CONTACT THIS BANK NOW

Dearest love.

I thank you ones again this morning, i just sicked out from the camp now to write you this mail and to be sure and know how are you over there in your country? i believe you are fine. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this informations!.

My love is for you and you alone, i will like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me please. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 15% of the total money for helping me out and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice since i am too young to handle such huge amount. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $9.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC LONDON.
Email address ([email protected]), ([email protected]) , ([email protected]), ([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is Sir Winfred David
Telephone number +44 465 184 18 27
Office Fax number +44-576-1351 970
here is the account no of my late father A/c No.142552003
IBAN....GB63LLOYDS TSB209561142552003
SWIFTBIC...LLOYDS TSBGB20.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $9.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

Sir Winfred David
My name is ................................ I am the foreign partner to Miss Loveth Ahijo, Please i want to know the possibility of transferring her late father's (Dr Damion. F.Ahijo) money deposited in their bank to my account in my country of which she is the next of kin but due to her refugee status there in Dakar Senegal she cannot stand to direct claim of the money. Thanks for your kind attention. I am awaiting for your response sir,

Yours sincerely,

I am very happy for your concern over me here and i thank you for all your lovely effort to see the success of this transfer to your account. waiting for your email soon you love Loveth

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from 41.214.12.48
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 06:32:50 -0400
Subject: RESPOND FROM LLOYD'S BANK

Lloyd's TSB Bank
160-162 High Street
Acton London
W3 6RA

For Your Kind Attention

Sir,

We have received your current inquiry about the estate of one of our late customers and I am witting to you in respect to your mail which we received today. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady who is (the next of kin her late father's fund deposit to our bank here) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank. Her late father is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permiting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf.

Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer since the money is originated from there in Africa and the young lady is currently reciding in Senegal.

2. The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3. A copy of statement of account issued to her deceased father by our bank.

4. An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court there in Senegal.

Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made.

These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48 hrs from when we recieve the above named documents.

We promise to treat our customers with urthmost truth and Sincerity.

For more information/s please contact me The World operational/Transfer Officer through our email address thus ([email protected]) for more clarifications and or question/s you may need to ask.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr David Winfred
+44 702 4022 812
(World Operational/Wire Transfer Department Officer).
Lloyds TSB Bank

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.214.12.6]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 05:54:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DARLING CONTACT THIS LAWYER TODAY FOR THE DOCUMENTS

My Dearest.

Thank's for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you in your country, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. I saw your picture you the man in my dream and you have won my heart. I trust on you and hope on you that he help and get this documents the bank needed for the transfer. I always dream of you here, I'm missing you my Darling.

Listen, before i gave you this information's i saw your profile that you matched mine, i have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead). So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here the last statement of account (which i Will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which i will also give him,s o he can send them to you). I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath, i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC LONDON. to your account in Your country. His contact information are as follows,

BAR (DR) RAYMOND OCHLEWIS OF: WORLD LINK CHAMBERS
EMAIL ADDRESS: ([email protected])
Office Telephone Number is: +221 776563877

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney. Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us! Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time. A big hug for you, From my deepest heart,

Sir
Dr ochlewis, my name...........................and im from................... my house address is................... and my telephone numbers are..................................Sir i want you to help me and get some documents which me and my patine need to transfer money from one bank to other. I want you to please help me fast and tell me what will be needed from me to get those two documents my patine will be in your office to tell more about it and to know you in person.

With Respect

Honey just file this and send it to the lawyer incise you have passport scan it and send to him to know who you are. I will be going to his office as soon as you noticeably me of sending this mail to him today. my dear please i want you to call me today i want to hear your sweet voice

Yours forever Loveth

X-Originating-IP: [41.214.12.57]
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 11:26:19 +0000
Subject: LEGAL CHARGES FOR THE PROCESS

Attention.

Sir,

Sequel to your email which we received in my noble law firm here on how to prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath from the high court here for you and your partner. Your partner was in my office with the most respectful Reverend here in Dakar Senegal, to discuss about the issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from the Bank in Europe, to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my enquirers from the girl and high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1.A copy of Death certificate of her late father.
2.A copy of His Statement of account. (WHICH SHE PROMISE TO SEND TO YOU).

It's now remaining the other two documents. Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of 650 Eur for authentication of the power of attorney, 585 Eur for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, 40Eur for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Senegal here) and my legal processing fee of 50 Eur. Total of (1,270 Eur only [only]) to get everything done.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH NAME OF MY SECRETORY AND ADDRESS BELOW.

SIR Barr Raymond Ochlewis
101 AIRPORT ROAD
DAKAR SENEGAL

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY TODAY, SO WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS)

ATTACHED HERE IS MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT TO ENABLE YOU KNOW WHOM YOU ARE DEALING WITH.

Note: We collect payment before rendering services as the our Senegalese Barristers Association constitution (code 11 of 1989) demands.

(MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS)

Yours sincerely in Service,
Bar (Dr) Barr Raymond Ochlewis (Principal Partner). (ESQ)
No 101 Airport Road
Dakar, Senegal
Office tel fax (+221 772976537)
Post Code 22182

Received: from [41.214.12.47]
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 09:30:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: My Dearest sweetheart

My Dearest sweetheart

How are you today and how was your night? i hope you are fine today, My darling am very worried about you because hear form you again my darling You, you, you and you alone... you shall reign in my heart. You are the one I desire without whom I could not be complete. I will live for you alone and I will work for you alone. I will share with you my thoughts, my heart, my mind and my body. I am waiting to receive you. I will never use force on you not even by words. In your presence, I will always be honest, transparent and sincere. I want always to be at your side... I love you,

my darling please i don't want to die here try and send the lawyer the money for the documents and you know that the bank is waiting for us to send those documents to them,s o my darling please please try your best to send the money to him my love, waiting for your mail soon

Loveth
Last edited by soldierfortune on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#90633 by soldierfortune Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:42 am
Different email and photo, same name and first two emails 100% identical with the all details. Most of all, these two cases contact me from the same twofishdating profile simultaneously with the different emails. Although we don't know who is really currently using the dating profile, I've a strong presumption that it's the same scammer and I place the post here.

Contact on twofishdating with the uid "xxbabylove".

Site: TwoFishDating
Date: 02-17-2012 14:01:01
Subject: Hello.

Hello. My name is Loveth ahijo, i went through your profile today and i wish to continue relationship with you if nature will permit we have a long way to go. through my private email ([email protected]) Thanks, Loveth...

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Received: from [41.82.77.248]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 02:35:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FULL LIFE

Dear,

How was your night over there in your country, i believe you had a nice night and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Loveth Ahijo iam (24) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Rwanda in East Africa, 5.5ft tall, fair in complexion single, (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country

My late father Dr DAMIAN AHIJO was a politician and the managing director of one Gold & Mine Ind in Kigali Rwanda in East Africa and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any brother, sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Steve Peter who is the pastor of the (Church of God INT) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (00221 77 6677636) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is !$9.7M (Nine Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars)

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but very fluently. Mean while i will like you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you more about my in my next mail. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Forever in love
Loveth

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.94.26]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 03:17:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DARLING CONTACT THIS BANK NOW

Dearest love.

I thank you ones again this morning, i just sicked out from the camp now to write you this mail and to be sure and know how are you over there in your country? i believe you are fine. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this informations!.

My love is for you and you alone, i will like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me please. I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 15% of the total money for helping me out and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice since i am too young to handle such huge amount.
In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $9.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact informations of the bank is as follows,

LLOYDS TSB BANK PLC LONDON.
Email address
([email protected])
([email protected])
([email protected])
([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is
Sir Winfred David
Telephone number +44 465 184 18 27
Office Fax number +44-576-1351 970
here is the account no of my late father
A/c No.142552003
IBAN....GB63LLOYDS TSB209561142552003
SWIFTBIC...LLOYDS TSBGB20.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $9.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

Sir Winfred David
My name is ................................ I am the foreign partner to Miss Loveth Ahijo, Please i want to know the possibility of transferring her late father's (Dr Damion. F.Ahijo) money deposited in their bank to my account in my country of which she is the next of kin but due to her refugee status there in Dakar Senegal she cannot stand to direct claim of the money. Thanks for your kind attention. I am awaiting for your response sir,

Yours sincerely,

I am very happy for your concern over me here and i thank you for all your lovely effort to see the success of this transfer to your account. waiting for your email soon you love Loveth
#90747 by Grunt Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:23 pm
first pic on badoo

uid 0266541191/
Agatha, 23
Ajnikollë, Albania
About me
am a nice lookig young girl looking for a nice man
Looking for
am a nice lookig young girl looking for a nice man
Relationship: I'm single
Sexuality: I'm straight
Appearance: 170cm (5'7''), 64kg (141lbs), average body, black hair and brown eyes.
Living: Dormitory
Children: Someday
Education: College/University
Languages: English and French
Work: student. I have a reasonable income.
Interests I also like: am a nice lookig young girl looking for a nice man

changed profile details in February 2012 to
Agatha Fofana, 24
Wants to meet with a guy, older than 40
from Ahuehuetzingo, Mexico

kept the pics
#90748 by Grunt Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:29 pm
with the badoo pic also on
sonico.com
Sonico
Sandra Obung in Dakar, Senegal - Sonico Senegal

and

chatgratuit.com
emmanuelar3
Genre: Femme
Ici pour: Rencontre amicale
Orientation: Hétérosexuel(le)
État civil: En relation
Région: Chastre, Brabant Wallon
Pays: Belgique
Hello
My name is emmanuelar
I just viewed your profile today and became interested to know you more, so i will like you to
contact me directly on this email addres ([email protected])
so that i can tell you more about myself with love and trust, and also send you my photo. remember that age or distance does not matter but love does. yours new emmanuelar

and

ildsjelen.ning.com
jeniffer
Female
New York, NY, USA
helloIt my pleasure to contact you after veiwing your profile today at i love it and also became interested in knowing more about you,Plz i will like you to contact me through my email ([email protected])so that i will give you my pictures…
#128138 by soldierfortune Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:40 am
COMPENSATION AFTER 6 MONTHS:

Received: from [41.208.186.120]
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 06:10:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: FW: I DON'T FORGET ALL YOUR PAST EFFORT

Hello Dear, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred thanks to the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Rev Father of the camp whom used to be a God-Father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev. Steve Peter and his email address is: ([email protected])

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $180.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touch with the Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque as soon as possible because it's yours and i kept it for you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, i am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand. Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to Rev. Steve Peter on your behalf to receive that cheque. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay. Take care of yourself and bye for now, please don't forget to contact me when you are through with that.

Yours,
Loveth

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.219.54.222]
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 05:16:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: BE BLESS

God Bless You Brother, With reference to your mail which i received today, regarding the sum of $180.000.00 bank cheque drafted in your name by Miss Loveth it was well noted that Miss loveth is now in Paraguay with her business partner for their business project. Without wasting much of your time, I am sure you know the money is in a cashier bank cheque drafted in your name, for this i d' went to the bank and they told me that only you can cash/withdraw the money as it's specifically stated with the back up letter of payment to you. So the Bank advised this other way since it's international bank that issued the cheque, so they said that I should send it to you through (SPEED POST/COURIER SERVICE) so that you can receive it and cash the money by yourself in any international Bank in your Country. Now regarding to the Bank advised, i d' visited the courier company that specializes in sending a cheque and other valuable items and they said it will cost 200 Eur to deliver the cheque to you in your country. Therefore, you are here by required to send the 200 Eur fee to enable them delivery of the cheque to you.

I will need your full contact information's,
FULL NAME...............
HOME ADDRESS.........
OFFICE ADDRESS ..............
PHONE NUMBER...................
POSTAL COURIER ADDRESS...........

I need all these information for the delivery of the cheque to you as the cheque will be sending to the address you will give here. My Brothers in the Lord, you are to send the 200 Eur courier service fee today through Western union money transfer with my name and address as below:

Name: Rev. Steven Peter.
Address: 14/028 villa HLM9 house no 056 Dakar Senegal.

Immediately you send the money and the control information,d o let me know to enable me go the office to instruct them on the delivery of the cheque to your address. If you need any further clarification call me221776677636

MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE UPON YOU.
MINSTREL CHURCH OF GOD
14/028 villa HLM9 house no 056 Dakar Senegal.
PHONE 00221776677636
P.O BOX MB 762
GENERAL OVERSEER
REV. STEVEN PETER.
Email: [email protected]