Information on romance scams and scammers.
#92785 by Grunt Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:48 am
facebook.com
uid 100003371558059
Ron Smith
About Ron
I'm a fun to be man, loving, emotional, romantic, hardworking caring and God fearing... I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals like Macaroni and cheese with Tillamook sharp cheddar and Chicken and waffles. I love to go out for fishing, to nice romantic dinners and shopping at malls. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate woman irrespective of the age because I believe that romance is a very important part of the relationship. I enjoy a woman who is confident with herself and is not afraid to express herself in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship. I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet.

... you can hook up with me on yahoo messenger so we could chat better and get to know each other more better. here is my id [email protected]

To [email protected]
Opened 2012/03/28
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41.58.28.24:51229)
Advertisement