Information on romance scams and scammers.
#93558 by Grunt Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:34 am
12meet.at
uid 2672435
woodm102
I am looking for soulmate
Me.... I described my personality in my profile... I am a very unique, honest and humble man. I allow myself to take what people refer to as risks. The fact that I am online looking for a someone...
Living in: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Marital: widowed

chubbyfishing.com
woodm102
About me
Age 56
Marital Status Widow(er)
Has Children One
Location Houston, TX
Sexual Orientation Homosexual :lol:
Ethnicity / Race: White / Caucasian
Education level: Masters
Annual income: Over $150 k US
Looking for: A long-term relationship
I'm Seeking
Gender Woman Age 48-64

co-drivers.com
woodm102
Sex: male looking for female
Ethnic Origin: Caucasian (white)
Children: yes
Height: 5' 8" (173cm)
Seeking: long term relationship
woodm102's Description:
I am just a simple guy who wants to find a simple, gentle, kind, loving, trustworthy, honest, faithful, and supportive woman to start serious relationship with . I am not into playing games or using someone to get what I want I am too old for that stuff. I hope you will be totally honest with me, because I will be totally honest with you on everything.

pic shows
Manoel Dantas
Owner, Clickideia Tec Edu
Campinas Area, Brazil
E-Learning

linkedin.com
uid 679/251
Advertisement

#93669 by Grunt Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:19 pm
Hi xxx,
Thanks so much for your note and I really appreciated it and would love to know everything about you. I am just a simple guy who wants to find a simple, gentle, kind, loving, trustworthy, honest, faithful, and supportive woman to start serious relationship with . I am not into playing games or using someone to get what I want I am too old for that stuff. I hope you will be totally honest with me, because I will be totally honest with you on everything. I want a woman who will love me for me and not for what I have or can get. I am a what you see is what you get kind of guy, nothing extraordinary or fantastic, just a simple guy wanting to have a someone to share rest of my life with. I feel there is something missing in my life . There is no one whose face lights up when I come home from work in the evening...there is no one to cuddle on the couch with and share my day with,there is no one that calls unexpectedly during the day just to say "Hey, I miss You"...and there is no one there to whisper "I love you" to just before I close my eyes at night. I am looking for is someone to share the second part of my life with. Someone who can embrace life and love. Do you have yahoo messenger and so we can chat better to know each other very well.
Woods.

Received: from [173.242.116.226]
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012
Organization: VolumeDrive
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Pennsylvania
City: Clarks Summit