Information on romance scams and scammers.
#93961 by ratt84 Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:49 am
benaughty.com
uid 1910265841
smith22213
Chat-up line : am looking for real love, someone that i will spend the rest of my life with
Last seen on site : 03/04/2012 13:37
In his own words
I am who I am. I am not a flashy or revealing type of guy. I like being a guy and being treated as such . I don't need to be impressed. Simple little things make me happy. I can be shy at times but I can also be outgoing as well. I am a loving, caring,nurturing, supportive person. Always putting others needs and wants before my own. But I am also independent, and can be stubborn at times. I will always be there for my family and friends whenever they need my love and support I will be there for them. Giving back to others is so important to me. It is what define a person I think. My work is important to me and I take great pride in what I do. I treat people the way that I want to be treated in return. Playing games is not who I am. I want someone that I can share my life and my love and dreams with. That can make me laugh and comfort me when I am sad. I will always support and love the woman in my life with everything that I have.I love those special quiet times when two people love each other those unspoken moments when words are not needed to express what you feel for each other. That one person that I can trust my heart and sole with to keep it safe. Without trust and honesty there is no relationship. Trust is very important to me.

yahoo avatar

Good day to you there pretty,well I will like to make sort little discussion with you here,my Name is frank,I am a single man looking for the woman of my life,I haven't got any right to tell you,but just interested in you and ask if you can have this with me....I am a single dad and wish to chat with you and talk with you on the messenger.....I am sorry,if yahoo is not convenient tell me but it is only a place I can chat and keep talking.... f r a n k _ m a r t i n 4 5 2 6 @ y a h o o . C o m nice meeting you on here
Advertisement

#93962 by ratt84 Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:50 am
i'm very glad for the response.i will send some of my pics to you soon hun.i am frank a millitary man from ohio in united state.but presently deployed to afganistan for a peace making mission.i'm married once but now divorced.i really need a real person to be in a relationship with cos i'm tired of loneliness.i need someone to stay with after my mission here in afganistan.but i want a woman of integrity and prestige,someone who will care for me and give me her trust.i dont want to be left alone again.

Received: from [82.145.210.180]
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012
Organization: Opera Software ASA
Services: Confirmed proxy server
#140837 by Spook Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:34 am
http://en.netlog.com/frank_martin4526
frank_martin4526
frank martin
46 years old - male - United Kingdom

Hello my name is frank. I'm divorced and seeking for the woman to live the rest of my life with.I have a son. my life is complicated. I need a woman that will make me feel loved again I wonder if I can get that again,a woman who will love,care,cherish me the way I will do...I live in the state but most times my job takes me out, I live alone with my dog(littleone) whenever I am in states and its sad living like this for years.I need a relationship that will last forever...this is all I can tell you about me for a start, if you wish to know more you can write me back by telling me what your hobbies are and the things you like doing I don't cheat on the woman I love, so I don't want my woman to cheat on me too. what is your favourite dish, what is your best colour....etc. Thanks for taking out of your time to read my message and I hope to read from you soon....frank.you can add me on yahoo messanger so we can talk better at length and know each other better.I will be waiting for your positive responseHello my name is frank. I'm divorced and seeking for the woman to live the rest of my life with.I have a son. my life is complicated. I need a woman that will make me feel loved again I wonder if I can get that again,a woman who will love,care,cherish me the way I will do...I live in the state but most times my job takes me out, I live alone with my dog(littleone) whenever I am in states and its sad living like this for years.I need a relationship that will last forever...this is all I can tell you about me for a start, if you wish to know more you can write me back by telling me what your hobbies are and the things you like doing I don't cheat on the woman I love, so I don't want my woman to cheat on me too. what is your favourite dish, what is your best colour....etc. Thanks for taking out of your time to read my message and I hope to read from you soon....frank.you can add me on yahoo messanger so we can talk better at length and know each other better.I will be waiting for your positive response .