Information on romance scams and scammers.
#14807 by The Enchantress Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:09 am
DANIEL NICOLAS

Liar and romance scammer

Claims to have a dependent daughter "lisa" and will chat as "her" in IM - The daughter will conveniently be celebrating a birthday very soon after the scammer first makes contact with his victim and will apply pressure for money to be sent for a gift

This scammer is now operating on Match.com

Mail address used [email protected]

Telephone used 234-706-6291455 - Note =234 is country code = Nigeria

Mail;

Good Morning Beautiful xxxxx

How was your Night...I Have been thinking of you and I know there's an ocean between us, and I wish that it weren't true,for every day when I arise,I yearn to be with you.Though a lot of distance lies between us, you'll always be in my mind and my heart,And every night beneath the stars,I pray for the day we'll never be part.Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go

I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping! and I thank you for be so kind with my heart. Hopefully, soon I won't have to hate missing you.

Daniel

Message;

Good Morning baby...How are you doing...I Miss talking to you..I Have been thinking of you...How was your night..Hope it was great..i will be looking forward talking to you today..Talk to you later..Daniel.

IM conversation (partial);

daniel.nicolas49: Hello Sweetheart..How are you doing?.i miss you honey..i have been thinking alot about you.How was your day.txt me when you get online.

victim: hey there...you stillthere?
I have to go get my daughter soon...is your daughter asleep now?

daniel.nicolas49: yes honey
How are you doing?

victim: ok
tired

daniel.nicolas49: Nope honey she is here and wants to say hi

victim: I can't stay long...I have to go...

daniel.nicolas49: i know honey
she just wants to say hi

victim: ok, what time is it there?

daniel.nicolas49: its about 12;14am
we just finished making some preparations for her birthday

victim: she must be excited...why is she not in bed now?

daniel.nicolas49: Because we were busy doing things together for her birthday
she loves helping me
lol
yes but you know today is her day thats why
shes here now

victim: did you send any pics??

daniel.nicolas49: be right back

Note scammer now "pretending to be his daughter"

hi

victim: hi
how was your day?

daniel.nicolas49: its lisa

victim; yes, hi Lisa
how old are you?
tomorrow?

daniel.nicolas49: 6

victim: big girl...
what is your favorite toy?

daniel.nicolas49: i am so happy

victim: that's good..I"m happy for you

daniel.nicolas49: would like a game
ty

victim: what game do you want?

daniel.nicolas49: play station 3
thats the best

victim: but what game?

daniel.nicolas49: i love the game
play station 3

victim: which game do youplay? Sponge bob?

daniel.nicholas49: play peps and zena

victim: good games

daniel.nicolas49: ty
will u get it 4 me?

victim: I can't right no sweetie....I have to get a (valid reason) right now..but daddy can probably get it for you

daniel.nicolas49: why
its not much
just to let me no u care

victim: It may not be much but right now I can't...it's grown up stuff...

daniel.nicolas49: ok
ty

victim:..you should go get lots of sleep....I'm sure you are in for a big day tomorrow

daniel.nicolas49: ty
ty
bye

Note Scammer reverts to chatting as himself

Hello Sweetheart

victim: Hi Daniel!

daniel.nicolas49: How was your conversation with Lisa
?

victim: Are you going to send me some pics??

daniel.nicolas49: yes i will

victim: She was good...I hope she isn't upset that I can't give her anything for her b-day

Maybe you can take some (photographs) with your cell in Nigeria for me...

daniel.nicolas49: Honey you could have done wht ever you can no matter how small

sure (appearing to agree to photographs request)

You know shes a small girl and will be hard for her to understand
i do understand you
but she won't

Trying to play at the heartstrings, hoping his victim will do it for the little girl

victim: Well Honey I can't ...we all have to go without on occasion..she had to learn that too...

I'm sure you can explain it to her....

daniel.nicolas49: yes i do understand honey

victim: It's a hard lesson...I know you don't want to upset her but at 6 she is young...

daniel.nicolas49: its just a little material things
we came to this world without nothing
and we are leaving this world without nothing

victim: I've always taught my kids that it's not material things that are important...
it's very important they learn this when young or they can become spoiled.

daniel.nicolas49: Okay i can do something

victim: What can you do Sweetie?

daniel.nicolas49: Honey since the game here is 200 we can both add 100 and i will get it for her?
$200 didn't work so the scammer will now try to half it hoping he has more luck, scammers love PS3 and other electrical gadgets as well, far cry from the starving villagers some would expect

victim: I've got to go...(gives understandable and valid reason)

daniel.nicolas49: Because i want her to know you care about her

victim: Sorry I dont even spend 100 on my kids b-day..it wouldn't be fair
Caring and gifts aren't the same...she needs to learn that sweetie

daniel.nicolas49:this is our relationship honey
we have to make it work with whtever we have got

The scammer here is exactly right, that is exactly what this relationship is, the scammer begging for money and hoping his victims pays up often

victim: Money can not buy real love

daniel.nicolas49: But Money can do things that will make the Love strong
yes i know that honey..But you know its the first time honey

First time of many if the victim does pay

victim: Actually I dont agree...I have to go...I'll talk to you later...hugs!!

daniel.nicolas49; Okay tell me
u there?
i want to do something

victim: yes..getting ready to go...
what sweetie

daniel.nicolas49: how much can you add for the gift and i will get it for her
so it won't be just my money alone

victim: Sorry I can't add anything right now...I know you understand...I have to go now...see ya later...

daniel.nicolas49: Okay honey
txt me when you get back
See yaa later sweetie

Added some comments in green - Ralph
Last edited by The Enchantress on Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#26600 by began steele Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:32 am
This scammer was active on Tagged.com and thought it had found another victim who contacted me for advice there and by request on my personal email address. Uses the name Morgan Douglas. IP IS Nigeria or Hongkong and is involved in Pet scams as well. 66.232.102.63 and 41.220.68.1 [email protected]
TO ME FROM VICTIM
Good evening Began
my name is MXXXXXXX DXXXXXXXX and got in touch with you by the tagged request your help
The scammer appears as Douglas Morgan and I am forwarding some messages sent by him.
He had a profile on tagged but was removed. He wants me to deposit an amount in the bank of Port-harcourt nigeria ... the western union on behalf of Israel Orukpe which is the name of its commercial agent hahhhaa forgiveness ... .. but I have to laugh, is very naughty ...
I'm having trouble getting to view the full header of the messages by hotmail. I'm trying to figure out how you can access and send that information as soon as I can ok.
thanks a lot...sorry ofr my poor english
MXXXXXXXXX

CORRESPONDENCE TO VICTIM
Hello,how was your day?Hope it was cool. As am writing this mail to you now i know you are on line waiting for me to come online so we chat, but baby the yahoo messenger here refuse signing me in and am really worried because i need to talk to you because we have not talked today.I will keep signing in until it sign me in OK. What surprise me the most is that i signed in to my box but refuse signing me to messenger.Am sorry.I really miss you my QUEEN. Love you from the bottom of my heart. Kisses to you baby.

Yours love

My dearest VICTIM

I know there's an ocean between us,
and I wish that it weren't true,
for every day when I arise,
I yearn to be with you.
Though a lot of distance lies between us,
you'll always be in my mind and my heart,
And every night beneath the stars,
I pray for the day we'll never be part.

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, VICTIM!!

Love Always,
Morgan

Hello Angel,how are you?Hope you are fine.I got your love poems oh it was lovely my QUEEN and i send you this for you to know that i love you.
If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you the first time we met. The best thing that I can do is to show you now.

I love you so much, QUEEN. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!

I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.

Forever Yours,,
Morgan

How' re you love? hummm.... hope you're fine and good this morning. A good morning text to cheer you up. Love is a constant battle between the heart and the mind;True love is when they agree. I would rather live my life with you as a friend rather than live my life without you in it. " You have been summoned to court for trespassing my dreams, stealing my heart and robbing my feelings. If guilty, you are sentence to be with me forever.How do you plead? Have a nice day and fulfill day ahead.

Affection
Morgan

good night poem to the one i love VICTIM

I sing a lullaby for you to sleep
You are the very words I long to keep
To let go of my thoughts would be the end of my world
To me you are a very precious hidden jewel
Hidden from the world is some kind of excuse
Open your heart to me, I won’t abuse
Cry on my shoulders, use me as your pillow
You’re a flower in bloom waiting to be picked
Picked by a KING who wants her QUEEN
It’s not that easy, I wish it was
I sink so low and fly so high
Belonging to you is something I want
But have to deny
I sing a lullaby for you to sleep
This is to you my QUEEN to let you know how precious you are to me.

Yours affection,
Morgan.

hello love, am sending you this my pics with so much love from my heart,sorry i deleted my profile in tagged without telling you,it was because am so much happy finding my heart desire which is you.Thank you so much for coming into my life.Promise me you will never leave me for anyone because if you do, it will hurt me for the days of life. Love you so much babe.

How was your night ?hmmm.. hope it was fine and splendid and Lxxxx ? Hope is she fine too.
My love, I love you with all my heart, not just because i have a problem. No matter how tough this relationship gets or how hard it may seem to move forward, I will never stop loving you. You are my world and soul, the air that I breathe each day.

Sometimes I get angry with myself because I bring the relationship down more than I help it. Opening up to you is difficult but this is something I have to do. You are my best friend and no matter how difficult it may seem or how tough it may be to go on, I know I will, because I will have the best person in the whole world right by my side every step of the way.

You are my soul, my world, my everything. My heart skips a beat every time your name is mentioned or I see your face. You are the one I have been waiting for all of my life (not that I'm old!), and I finally stumbled across you. Now I must fight to keep you. I pray every night that you will some day be the one I wake up to in the morning. Without you I wouldn't be complete. So, please ... I am asking you to spend the rest of your life with me; all I can give you is love. I love you!

With all my heart,

Morgan
Mxx diz: (06:04):

Good morning love

morganouglas diz:

good morning love

how was your night?

Mxx diz:

it s good thanks

and yours?

morgandouglas diz:

it was fine just missing by my bed

Mxx diz:

i can imagine

morgandouglas diz:

yes love

how is Lais doing ? still in bed i guess?

Mxx diz:

soon going to end this suffering

yes love

morgandouglas diz:

yes love and i'll be with you soon

holding you close to my side every night and morning

love you there?

Mxx diz:

I'm a little concerned about that story but I think it'll be ok

yes baby

morgandouglas diz:

how do you mean love?\

Mxx diz:

I'm sending money to the study of my daughter, a little but her I am asking you - what do you think? you would not be worried? you are helping someone who has never seen and my daughter? possibly be the only affected

morgandouglas diz:

i understand love

but love i promise to pay back to the last kobo

Mxx diz:

kobo?
morgandouglas diz:

i mean to the last penney

for crying out load love, the daughter in question is also my daughter ok

all i want is to leave this place

once am out of here everything will be fine ok

God have a purpose of doing things ok

Mxx diz:

That's the only thing I'm sure God has a purpose ...of doing things

morgandouglas diz:

yes love

Mxx diz:

well today I will rescue some financial stocks, should fall into my checking account on Monday at the latest on Tuesday I send you money

morgandouglas diz:

ok love

am really grateful to you and God

Mxx diz:

I'm sure that after Tuesday we'll be two in peace

morgandouglas diz:

is Lxxx awake to prepare for school?

Mxx diz:

no.

morgandouglas diz:

yes love for sure and i'll make arrangement of coming home

Mxx diz:

She is still sleeping

morgandouglas diz:

try wake her up to prepare for school ok

Mxx diz:

is still early .. go to work later today

morgandouglas diz:

ok love

what time you leave for work?

Mxx diz:

at 8 o clock

morgandouglas diz:

its ok love

Mxx diz:

Today will exhibit the work of my patients all day

morgandouglas diz:

i understand

Mxx diz:

I only come back in the early evening

morgandouglas diz:

love , that your patients that taught people how to put condom using there mouth how far with her? have she be coming ?

hahahaha

Mxx diz:

hahha yes .. she is always present at these events

morgandouglas diz:

i see

sorry love, i lost connection

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#141965 by began steele Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:45 am
To SPG from freelancer "Pink". Please remember Pink is an experienced baiter and mugus think she is a Western Union Transfer waiting to happen, and this activity is not for most people to attempt.
Good day!I got a message on Hi5 from one scammer Caesar Emmanuel as was written on his profile.And he sent his Skype name caesar8633 .We spoke there and he said he hate scammers and tired of scammers.He has shown me his camera with norman white man.Next day we were spoke and he said that both of us need to donate for one children orphanage.He sent me email and i checked his IP address its Ghana,
Received: from [41.93.150.142] by web140104.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 26 Dec 2012 13:02:32 PST.
He sent me message on skype.I did search this message and found the same viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3869&p=26600
http://www.pigbusters.net/ScamEmails15.htm http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37
Next day he has deleted his profile on Hi5.I ask him about email address of this children orphanage.He gave me the address [email protected] .I sent email of this address and get from him responding.He was so stuped and he create this emaill adress by his name Caesar Emmanuel.I will send to all of you the 2 others emails from my hotmail email address with his answer.I have to sent our chat.Just read it as a novel.
Caesar Emmanuel
[email protected]
searching by email address in Google
http://en.netlog.com/caesaremmanuel86/recentupdates
Facebook
Emmanuel Caesar
http://www.facebook.com/emmanuel.caesar.50
searching by his photo
http://forascammer.blogspot.com/2012_05_10_archive.html
Michael Wilson
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13902

<[12:52:30] emmanuel caesar: Dear Love,

I know there's an ocean between us,
and I wish that it weren't true,
for every day when I arise,
I yearn to be with you.
Though a lot of distance lies between us,
you'll always be in my mind and my heart,
And every night beneath the stars,
I pray for the day we'll never be part.

Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.

I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, Willie!!>

This is our Skype chat

[26.12.2012 16:48:39] emmanuel caesar: it was spoken about to me by a friend
[26.12.2012 16:48:56] emmanuel caesar: he says its their family tradition
[26.12.2012 16:49:06] emmanuel caesar: i hope you listern carefully
[26.12.2012 16:49:23] emmanuel caesar: when i am done and you want to ask for anything you cna do so free ly
[26.12.2012 16:49:25] emmanuel caesar: okay my love
[26.12.2012 16:49:33] xxxxx: ok
[26.12.2012 16:49:56] emmanuel caesar: he says its a family traditon
[26.12.2012 16:50:02] emmanuel caesar: my cousin also did it
[26.12.2012 16:50:07] emmanuel caesar: this how it works
[26.12.2012 16:50:28] emmanuel caesar: there is an orphanage were they donate to every month
[26.12.2012 16:50:38] emmanuel caesar: anytime you do the donation you ask for a wish
[26.12.2012 16:51:08] emmanuel caesar: my friends daddy did it and he got happiky married to his wife
[26.12.2012 16:51:17] emmanuel caesar: and they were very happy
[26.12.2012 16:51:31] emmanuel caesar: my friend also did it and he is now happily married
[26.12.2012 16:51:35] emmanuel caesar: with two kids
[26.12.2012 16:51:51] emmanuel caesar: my cousin who i work with at work also heard i and did it
[26.12.2012 16:52:01] emmanuel caesar: and it turned out well for him
[26.12.2012 16:52:10] emmanuel caesar: and since we are just started
[26.12.2012 16:52:29] emmanuel caesar: and if we really want this to go the extra mile we must make an effort to do same
[26.12.2012 16:52:35] emmanuel caesar: also note that
[26.12.2012 16:52:47] emmanuel caesar: they said we must donate individually
[26.12.2012 16:53:07] emmanuel caesar: you do your separately and i do mine separately
[26.12.2012 16:53:47] emmanuel caesar: we all have to donate to the same orphange that my friend, my cousin did
[26.12.2012 16:54:00] emmanuel caesar: i dont have the orphanage address now
[26.12.2012 16:54:07] emmanuel caesar: i get it then i send it to you okay
[26.12.2012 16:54:17] xxxxx: ok
[26.12.2012 16:54:20] emmanuel caesar: i think we need to do thi together
[26.12.2012 16:54:27] emmanuel caesar: what do you think my dear
[26.12.2012 16:54:40] emmanuel caesar: if you really want to take this realtion to the extra mile
[26.12.2012 16:54:51] emmanuel caesar: and you want this to really work our for us
[26.12.2012 16:55:02] emmanuel caesar: because i will like for us to do it
[26.12.2012 16:55:11] emmanuel caesar: ??????????????????/
[26.12.2012 16:55:15] emmanuel caesar: tell me what you think
[26.12.2012 16:55:18] emmanuel caesar: any questions
[26.12.2012 16:56:05]xxxxx: this is the organization?
[26.12.2012 16:56:30] emmanuel caesar: no its a childrens orphanage
[26.12.2012 16:56:39] xxxxx: in usa?
[26.12.2012 16:56:44] emmanuel caesar: where we have orphans
[26.12.2012 16:56:53] emmanuel caesar: no am not sure where it is
[26.12.2012 16:57:03] emmanuel caesar: but i ask my friend and let you know okay
[26.12.2012 16:57:21] emmanuel caesar: but we hav to gree on the same orphanage so we do it together
[27.12.2012 16:25:34] emmanuel caesar: okay
[27.12.2012 16:25:41] emmanuel caesar: i have charted with my friend
[27.12.2012 16:25:45] emmanuel caesar: on what i told you
[27.12.2012 16:25:54] emmanuel caesar: i also called my cousin
[27.12.2012 16:25:59xxxxx: ok
[27.12.2012 16:26:05] emmanuel caesar: and i now have all the details
[27.12.2012 16:26:19] emmanuel caesar: but they adviced me to do it before january
[27.12.2012 16:26:35] emmanuel caesar: that is before the month ends
[27.12.2012 16:26:47] xxxxx: i understand
[27.12.2012 16:27:26] emmanuel caesar: [email protected]
[27.12.2012 16:27:35] emmanuel caesar: thats the mail address
[27.12.2012 16:27:39] emmanuel caesar: you send your name
[27.12.2012 16:27:48] emmanuel caesar: where you are sending from
[27.12.2012 16:27:54] emmanuel caesar: why you are donationg
[27.12.2012 16:27:59] emmanuel caesar: donating]
[27.12.2012 16:28:13] emmanuel caesar: and by what process you can do it
[27.12.2012 16:28:22] emmanuel caesar: they answer to anything
[27.12.2012 16:28:31] emmanuel caesar: i will do mine as soon as i get home
[27.12.2012 16:28:35] xxxxx: they will write me back?
[27.12.2012 16:28:38] emmanuel caesar: i want to be happy
[27.12.2012 16:28:42] emmanuel caesar: yes they would
[27.12.2012 16:28:53] emmanuel caesar: they have a team monitoring all that
[27.12.2012 16:29:32] emmanuel caesar: i was told the dontion was supposed to be made outside the particular country we reside in
[27.12.2012 16:29:41] emmanuel caesar: so they did it to a poor country
[27.12.2012 16:29:50] emmanuel caesar: and i agree with them
[27.12.2012 16:30:20] emmanuel caesar: since here in the states there are lots of philantropist all here
[27.12.2012 16:30:54] emmanuel caesar: most of the children orphanage are been helped by the government
[27.12.2012 16:30:57] emmanuel caesar: so concider this
[27.12.2012 16:31:16] emmanuel caesar: what will thoes in the poor countries do my dear
[27.12.2012 16:31:34] emmanuel caesar: christmas is the year of sharing with the less privilaged
[27.12.2012 16:31:48] emmanuel caesar: and i intend to share what i have now with them
[27.12.2012 16:31:59] emmanuel caesar: and i will continue to do it every month
[27.12.2012 16:32:12] emmanuel caesar: its not by my might that i am alive right now
[27.12.2012 16:32:23] emmanuel caesar: its by his gracious mercies
[27.12.2012 16:32:36] emmanuel caesar: by the power of God
[27.12.2012 16:32:44] emmanuel caesar: and to show my appreciation
[27.12.2012 16:33:03] emmanuel caesar: i will do this donation
[27.12.2012 16:33:15] emmanuel caesar: as i told you the other time
[27.12.2012 16:33:17] xxxxx: so i will get all details from them?
[27.12.2012 16:33:25] emmanuel caesar: yes my dear
[27.12.2012 16:33:30] xxxxx: aha
[27.12.2012 16:33:34] emmanuel caesar: as i told you the other time
[27.12.2012 16:33:49] emmanuel caesar: i wanted to donate $1000
[27.12.2012 16:34:00] emmanuel caesar: but now learning more about them
[27.12.2012 16:34:13] emmanuel caesar: i want to donate $1500
[27.12.2012 16:34:28] emmanuel caesar: and i will continue doing that monthly
[27.12.2012 16:34:31] emmanuel caesar: with what i have
[27.12.2012 16:34:44] emmanuel caesar: i think since most people donate with material stuufs :=)
[27.12.2012 16:35:02] xxxxx: i can send clothes ( :bowdown: Good for Pink to mess a mugu up! )
[27.12.2012 16:35:02] emmanuel caesar: the reason why i am donation in cash is because
[27.12.2012 16:35:29] emmanuel caesar: poeple send them material stuffs like cloths , toys and other
[27.12.2012 16:35:40] emmanuel caesar: i dont want to send them anything they will not
[27.12.2012 16:35:42] emmanuel caesar: need
[27.12.2012 16:36:09] emmanuel caesar: so instead of that why dont i send them money so that they can buy what ever they want
[27.12.2012 16:36:18] emmanuel caesar: so i suggest you do the same my dear
[27.12.2012 16:36:26] emmanuel caesar: for the sake of the children
[27.12.2012 16:36:37] emmanuel caesar: and i am sure this will be a blessing to us
[27.12.2012 16:36:50] emmanuel caesar: i wish i could do the donation on your behalf
[27.12.2012 16:36:59] emmanuel caesar: but i was told its not possible
[27.12.2012 16:37:06] emmanuel caesar: we have to do it separately
[27.12.2012 16:37:19] emmanuel caesar: and our donation must be the same
[27.12.2012 16:37:28] xxxxx: why?
[27.12.2012 16:38:59] emmanuel caesar: wait 5 mins
[27.12.2012 16:39:05] xxx: ok
[27.12.2012 16:39:20] emmanuel caesar: sorry i had a call
[27.12.2012 16:39:28] emmanuel caesar: yes as i was saying
[27.12.2012 16:39:28] xxxxx: ok
[27.12.2012 16:39:42] emmanuel caesar: before we do the donation
[27.12.2012 16:39:49] emmanuel caesar: we must make our mind one
[27.12.2012 16:39:53] emmanuel caesar: agree on one thing
[27.12.2012 16:40:03] emmanuel caesar: so we must agree on one thing
[27.12.2012 16:40:16] emmanuel caesar: i hope youunderstand all that i have told you
[27.12.2012 16:40:39] emmanuel caesar: because i dont want to donate them with any material stuffs
[27.12.2012 16:40:45] emmanuel caesar: which they might not need
[27.12.2012 16:40:52] emmanuel caesar: think of it my dear
[27.12.2012 16:41:17] emmanuel caesar: the orphanage is a US orphanage based outside the US
[27.12.2012 16:41:21] xxxxx: ok.i will write to this email address
[27.12.2012 16:41:37] emmanuel caesar: i was even given some pictures of the place
[27.12.2012 16:41:56] emmanuel caesar: most of voluntiers go to spend time with them from all over the world
[27.12.2012 16:42:08] emmanuel caesar: i will send them to you so you can see them
[27.12.2012 16:42:20] emmanuel caesar: i dont usually belive things like thsi
[27.12.2012 16:42:42] emmanuel caesar: but as i saw the pictures and my friend and cousin who i belive told me
[27.12.2012 16:42:49] emmanuel caesar: i think it will be th right thing to do
[27.12.2012 16:43:02] xxxxx: ok
[27.12.2012 16:45:43] emmanuel caesar: this are a couple of the pictures my cousin sent to me
[27.12.2012 16:45:49] emmanuel caesar: yu know
[27.12.2012 16:45:53] xxxxx: i saw it now
[27.12.2012 16:45:54] xxxxx: ok
[27.12.2012 16:46:00] emmanuel caesar: i have told my son about you
[27.12.2012 16:46:05] emmanuel caesar: my younger son
[27.12.2012 16:46:10] emmanuel caesar: and he is really happy
[27.12.2012 16:46:18] emmanuel caesar: he is going to meet his mommy
[27.12.2012 16:46:18] xxxxx: wow good
[27.12.2012 16:46:23] emmanuel caesar: he is very happy
[27.12.2012 16:46:27] xxxxx: me too
[27.12.2012 16:46:34] emmanuel caesar: this is his skype name
[27.12.2012 16:46:38] xxxxx: i want to hug him
[27.12.2012 16:46:40] emmanuel caesar: simon caesar
[27.12.2012 16:46:44] xxxxx: (hug)
[27.12.2012 16:46:50] emmanuel caesar: you add him so you can chart with him
[27.12.2012 16:46:55] emmanuel caesar: when he is online
[27.12.2012 16:46:57] xxxxx: ok
[27.12.2012 16:47:07] xxx: i can see him too?
[27.12.2012 16:47:12] emmanuel caesar: yes my dear
[27.12.2012 16:47:15] emmanuel caesar: he has cam
[27.12.2012 16:47:38] emmanuel caesar: i am very grateful that you came into my life
[27.12.2012 16:47:39] xxxxx: great!
[27.12.2012 16:47:44] emmanuel caesar: i thank God
[27.12.2012 16:48:09] emmanuel caesar: so then we agree to do the same donation right?
[27.12.2012 16:48:16] emmanuel caesar: :)
[27.12.2012 16:48:36] xxxxx: i will write to this address and asking everything what i need to know
[27.12.2012 16:48:52] emmanuel caesar: ah okay
[27.12.2012 16:49:13] emmanuel caesar: ah okay my dear
[27.12.2012 16:49:30] emmanuel caesar: i think you need to do it as soon as possible my dear
[27.12.2012 16:49:36] emmanuel caesar: its for our own sake
[27.12.2012 16:49:41] emmanuel caesar: our future happines
[27.12.2012 16:49:44] xxxxx: yes because i am so interested about them
[27.12.2012 16:50:00] emmanuel caesar: we get more blessing from sharing with less privilaged my dear
[27.12.2012 16:50:03] emmanuel caesar: yes
[27.12.2012 16:50:14] emmanuel caesar: they are very lovely children
[27.12.2012 16:50:23] xxxxx: i love children
[27.12.2012 16:50:36] emmanuel caesar: great
[27.12.2012 16:50:44] emmanuel caesar: you make me very happy my dear
[27.12.2012 16:50:50] emmanuel caesar: am so so glad that i mett you
[27.12.2012 16:50:59] emmanuel caesar: and i will be for ever thankful to God
[27.12.2012 16:51:02] xxxxx: :)
[27.12.2012 16:51:04] emmanuel caesar: (handshake)
[27.12.2012 16:51:07] emmanuel caesar: :D
[27.12.2012 16:51:15] emmanuel caesar: (inlove) (inlove)
[27.12.2012 16:51:19] xxxxx: :*
[27.12.2012 16:51:20] emmanuel caesar: :*
[27.12.2012 16:51:31] emmanuel caesar: te amo mi esposa ....................
[27.12.2012 16:51:35] emmanuel caesar: te amooooooooooo mi amor
[27.12.2012 16:51:44] xxxxx: you know italian?
[27.12.2012 16:51:51] emmanuel caesar: no my dear
[27.12.2012 16:51:55] emmanuel caesar: its spanish
[27.12.2012 16:51:57] xxxxx: ok
[27.12.2012 16:52:03] xxxxx: you know spanish?
[27.12.2012 16:52:06] emmanuel caesar: :)
[27.12.2012 16:52:15] emmanuel caesar: yes but just a little
[27.12.2012 16:52:20] xxxxx: ok
[27.12.2012 16:53:05] xxxxx: ok.i need to leave you now and writing a letter to this email
[27.12.2012 16:53:07] emmanuel caesar: you welcome mi querida
[27.12.2012 16:53:14] emmanuel caesar: ah okay
[27.12.2012 16:53:17] emmanuel caesar: good
[27.12.2012 16:53:34] *** ??????????? ?????? ?? emmanuel caesar ***
[27.12.2012 16:53:43] emmanuel caesar: and dont forget to find my son on skype okay
[27.12.2012 16:53:48] emmanuel caesar: simon caesar
[27.12.2012 16:53:57] emmanuel caesar: he will be happy to chart with you
[27.12.2012 16:53:58] xxxxx: ok
[27.12.2012 16:54:07] emmanuel caesar: i love you more my dear
[27.12.2012 16:54:09] xxx: can i see you?
[27.12.2012 16:54:25] emmanuel caesar: not now my dear
[27.12.2012 16:54:29] xxxxx: ok
[27.12.2012 16:54:32] emmanuel caesar: i told you am in the office now
[27.12.2012 16:54:38 xxxxx: okok
[27.12.2012 16:54:41] emmanuel caesar: later when i get home okay my love
[27.12.2012 16:54:43] emmanuel caesar: i promise
[27.12.2012 16:54:48] emmanuel caesar: love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
[27.12.2012 16:54:49] xxxxx: ok
[27.12.2012 16:54:53] xxxxx: muahhhhhh
[27.12.2012 16:54:56] emmanuel caesar: (heart) for you
[27.12.2012 16:55:02] xxxxx: :*
[27.12.2012 16:55:04] emmanuel caesar: bessssssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssss
[27.12.2012 16:55:08] emmanuel caesar: its spanish
[27.12.2012 16:55:13] emmanuel caesar: iit means kises
[27.12.2012 16:55:13] xxxxx: good
[27.12.2012 16:55:17] emmanuel caesar: besos
[27.12.2012 16:55:21] emmanuel caesar: :*
[27.12.2012 16:55:27] xxxxx: kissssssss
[27.12.2012 16:55:31] emmanuel caesar: (hug) for you my dear
[27.12.2012 16:55:48] emmanuel caesar: i will send you pictures of the rest of my family later when i get home okay my love
[27.12.2012 16:55:53] emmanuel caesar: te amoooooooooooooooooooo mucho
[27.12.2012 16:56:02] xxxxx: ok honey
[27.12.2012 16:56:11] xxxxx: talk later
[27.12.2012 16:56:29] xxxxx: (highfive)(wave)
[27.12.2012 16:56:47] xxxxx: byeeeeeeeeeeeee
[27.12.2012 16:57:32] emmanuel caesar: bye my loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

JACKSON
http://www.romancescambaiter.de/t27f12-Frank-Smith.html
http://www.matchdoctor.com/profile_kennethmacgrey.html DELETED PROFILE
kennethmacgrey
47-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 45 - 57
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States

hi i am kenneth and i have a sense of humor
about myself:
i dont like talking and asking of too much questions i love with all my heart and i never give up on my partner i like swimming,cycling,reading,dancing and listening to music
willing to relocate: Yes
marital status: Single
seeking relationship: Casual dating, Long term relationship, On line chat, Marriage, Whatever works
looking for a match: Anywhere
Appearance
eyes: Black/Ebony
hair: Black
body type: Average
height: 5'4 (163cm)
Background
education: Graduate degree
ethnicity: Caucasian
speaks: English
religion: Christian / Catholic
attend ceremonies: Several times per week
Lifestyle
smokes: No, don't smoke
drinks: Never
living status: Living with kids
has children: Yes
how many: One
about my children: my son is called joe and i love him so much so if you love me then you have to love my son and make him happy as well
wants children: Maybe/Undecided
job: Labor/Construction
about my work: i have worked with my company for 32years and i am a very hard working person and also i am my bosses favourite and i am very self made person
Qualities
activities: Board games/cards, Family/children
attributes: Attractive, Caring
my idea of a great date: i am in for someone who can love me for what i am not who i am and someone who can be there for me in case of anything
the person I would like to meet: someone who is God fearing and also trustworthy some who takes my problems as their own and care more about me

FRED (14)
http://www.matematcher.com/member/9904
Roy
Age 60, Male, From Texas

My philosophy of life is to always try and find the good in people and be open minded. Am passionate, intelligent with a touch of class and a young point of view. Have learned to take life as it comes, know who I am and where i am going. I love to have adventures, large or small, and am looking for someone to share them with. I enjoy doing anything that keeps me outdoors in the sunshine and wind, especially anything near, in or on the water. I enjoy traveling and exploring new places, everything from exotic trips to jumping in the car and seeing what is around the next corner and would love to share that with someone who feels the same way.

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 3&p=259437

FRED (35)
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 2&p=162770

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#141974 by began steele Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:25 am
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 16:33:18 +0000
Subject: Re:
To: PINK
Hello PINK
we are very grateful for you mail.The Good Shepherd Orphanage is dedicated and committed to salvage the plight of motherless, orphans, abandoned and street children with the view of rescuing and caring for these afflicted, hopeless and disadvantaged Children in the society. In Deuteronomy 15:11, God in His word enjoins us to help the needy and take care of orphans in the society. And in fulfillment and obedience to this biblical mandate, God’s servant the founder and Leader of Great Word of God Church started this Caring Ministry for the orphans, poor and needy children in the Society. Good Shepherd Orphanage is a ministry of Great Word of God Church based at Odupong-Ofaakor, Central Region of Ghana. It is a non sectarian and non –governmental Christian Organization, where quality love, care and guidance are given and administered to orphans and needy children to give them a living hope, new life of meaning, purpose and secured future.
The vision of setting up this Orphanage was conceived by the Founder and father of the Orphanage Bishop Kwaku Addei when he was called to the ministry and ordained as a servant of God in the year of our Lord One Thousand and nine hundred and eighty seven (1987). He started translating his vision into reality by acting as a foster parent to a lot of needy children. And in that capacity, he natured and assisted a number of helpless and needy children most of whom are now self reliant and fully grown responsible adults. The Orphanage was eventually set up in the year of our Lord two thousand two hundred and two (2002), following Bishop's encounter with God urging him to start the Orphanage. Initially ten orphans (10) were admitted at the orphanage and later more orphans had been added numbering to sixty-five orphans (65) at present. The Orphanage was registered and incorporated as a company limited by Guarantee in Ghana in the year of our Lord two thousand two hundred and four (2004), with registration and incorporation certificate number of G-13012 and certificate of recognition number D.S. W/2133
The Orphanage has been recognized and approved by Department of Social Welfare following satisfactory fulfillment of requirement set forth in the Children’s Act(Act 260 of 1998), regarding the operation of residential Children's Homes and provisions protecting of rights of Children.
The Good Shepherd Orphanage would be glad to receive any form of help or assistance either in kind or cash from the general public and kind spirited individuals, groups and organizations both locally and internationally to enhance the survival, development, well-being and growth of these underprivileged Children at the Orphanage.we will be glad to answer any question if you have any, you can send as your question and we are sure to reply as soon as possible. Thank you for you interest and may God richly bless you!!!!!!!

#259139 by malu53 Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:07 am
pictures of this Canadian always resurface again
google one of the following pics collected here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=13902
and will be busy for the next week to post all fake profiles

came across his zorpia profile as he uses the same user name and name nick as this scammer here
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=67371&p=259136#p259135

harryson
51, Zurich, Switzerland
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 41‑67, in Sweden.