Information on romance scams and scammers.
#96372 by Spook Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:16 am
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5999222
USER ID: 5999222
Nickname: Shoemaker
Name: Steve
State/Region: New York
City: Watertown
More about myself: I am a very simple honest man. I am hardworking, open minded with a good sense of humor. I am caring, dedicated when it comes to my work and relationship because life is too short to wake up in the morning with a regret. I believed in living and lets live, life tests sweet but too short not to be lived well with happiness. I therefore, live every moment of my life as if it will be the last.
I don't think we were meant to live a man alone or women alone or some should live together while some lives alone, as a result, i am looking for the woman to complete that part of me that is missing, that is a woman to love and to be loved, a woman to care and to be cared for. I may not look too handsome or younger but i have a large heart full of love
I am looking for an honest caring woman for serious relationship. I am single and searching for a woman to love and to be loved, to care and to be cared for. Life has got a lot to offer but though, very short. I try to live every moment of my life as if it will be the last

Shoemaker: Hello,
How are you doing today. I like what i see and would like to know you better. I am Steve Shoemaker from New York. I am single and searching for a woman to love and beloved, a woman to care and to be cared to, no games. I am a very honest caring and understanding man. I have good sense of humor . I only dislike infidelity in relationship with passion. I am not really interested in talking to younger ones because most of them are yet to know what they want. But i strongly believed that at our age, we know what we want in life. I am no longer growing younger and as such, i should be able to seek for a happy woman to shear the rest of my life with. Life is too short not to be lived well or to wake up in the morning with a regret. I try to live every moment of my life as if it will be the last. Hit me back at [email protected] since i am not always here Take care till i hear from you

Advertisement

#96388 by Grunt Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:14 am
facebook.com
uid 100003635920671
Steve Shoemaker
Worked at Self Employed (Business)
Lives in Watertown, New York
About Steve
Simple, honest , caring with a large heart of love . I am single and searching . Don't really have to say a lot till you meet me to discover more
#141969 by Spook Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:44 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7260936369
Terry A
48, Young America, MN :mrgreen:
About Me: Am just a simple man that have God fear in me :mrgreen: ,Am a down to earth man and i make sure that the right things are always done.Am also a fun loving man and i want the best for those i love.I like seeing people happy

hello pretty,how are you?hope you doing great,thanks for saying hi to me,i must confess your smile is gorgeous and you look pretty.I would like to know you better maybe you and i introduce our selfs.I would like to chat with you soon,drop ur email id to contact you.Thanks and hope to chat with you soon MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS terradamsbfat yahoo.com,hope you send urs or add me to ur chatlist and let get on Report

yahoo avatar