Information on romance scams and scammers.
#98785 by Grunt Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:47 am
facebook.com
Robert Wisdom
Worked at self employed
Lives in New York, New York
From London, United Kingdom
About Robert
i am nice love any thing that is beautiful cos life is beautiful. i love traveling alot, i am searching for a woman who will love me completely for who i am not material things. if interested dont forget to get back at me cheers robert wizz.

Advertisement

#98786 by Grunt Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:53 am
email address leads to

myyearbook.com
uid 36187038
robert wisdom
worried
41, Male, Single
Tottenham, London, UNITED KINGDOM

same pic as on FB profile

tagged.com
uid 6738092597
Emmy V
Last Active: 21 hours ago
Tagline: Never give up in life
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Black/African
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight
About Me
am God fearing man who love to joke and have a good time with who i love

#98790 by Grunt Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:16 am
Robert Wisdom's profile pic leads to

facebook.com
uid 100002578005931
Mark Mervin

facebook.com
uid 100000800036581
Danel Joseph
Widowed

facebook.com
uid 100002944703950
Gregor Adrian
private profile

twitter.com
muleking91911
James
#98794 by Grunt Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:34 am
Robert Wisdom's album pic leads to

facebook.com
uid 100001572129979
Felix Alex
Worked at Building engineering
Studied at Texas Tech University
Lives in Houston, Texas
From Bivins, Texas
About Felix
Am a single man currently living alone in BIVINS,I was born in TEXA ( USA)....my parent are from USA.... they lives in USA i lost my dad about 5 years i only have mum wish am proud in her...Richard is just 7yrs and he will be 8 by May 10th. I enjoy spending time with people who love life and all it has to offer. I like romantic walks and candlelight dinners. I am looking to make friends and broaden my horizons. I am interested in finding new and exciting ways to spend my life. Search for me by name and ye shall find. LOL Sweet Dreams.with and grow a relationship that has deep meaning. (You can't start a relationship till your friends first.I can easily adapt to most situations..So where are you SPECIAL WOMAN ! we would make it last forever a lifetime... I am looking for a relationship that combines trust, respect, loyalty and mutual commitment.Sharing meaningful, intimate conversation with my partner. I believe in communication,
honesty, trust and respect are very important in any relationship I'm involved in and for it's success.A woman with morals who is willing to share opinions and better herself as we grow in the relationship,and hope for a future out of it.I am willing to travel for a better relationship where my hearts lead me to have its peace so holla at me if you find some hopes for us...You know..and anything we could make right together..The happily ever after thing it's not only in the books it happens so let's make it work. I am a person that listens to people and has a passion towards life. I enjoy the intimacy in a relationship and ladies it doesn't have to be sex to be intimate. Intimacy means many different things with people, so lets talk and find out the definition. I can be silly at times and serious. Life is to short not to laugh

with this pic the following FB profile
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003661905826
Micheal Carlos

Image Image
#98795 by Grunt Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:38 am
tringuladating.com
PREMM
understanding is the keyston of love
I am Seeking a Female
Looking For Long-term
Age 46 yrs
Marital Status Single
Ethnicity Caucasian/White
Country United Kingdom
State Brent
City kent
Postal Code ab24
Profession business
Education Bachelors degree
Do you want children? Want children
Do you have children? No
Do you have a car? Yes
Interests reading cooking music
About Me
I am easy going, kind, adventurous, spontaneous, energetic, intelligent, honest, open, assertive, always in learning mode, have playful sense of humor, am very active and never bored. My work life keeps me busy at times, but I always reserve time for fun & relaxation. Love the outdoors, camping, swimming, horseback riding, dancing, arts and crafts, oil and watercolor painting, treehouses, technical and creative writing, reading, audio tapes, movies & photography. Trust, honesty, integrity, being treated with consideration & fairness, and effective communication in a relationship are important to me. I have & want a life that's happy, fun & peaceful. I treat people how I wanted to be treated, and that's very well. I love romance, spontaneity, good surprises & receiving flowers. Hint: Simply one little flower will do with most women! Picked or store bought is equal to me. The sweet gesture & thinking of me & the flower(s) all by yourself are what count... especially when I receive the gift unexpectedly on an ordinary day other than birthday, anniversary or Valentines Day. Enjoy friends for dancing, attending live music concerts and movies, arts and craft shows, sporting events, museums, travel and day trips, getting out in nature, going to parks & gardens, antique shopping, etc.
#98828 by Grunt Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:41 pm
Thanks for hearing from you.
Well I am Robert from COLUMBUS, OH. I am 48 years of age and searching for a true
relationship.
i was born in St Thomas' Hospital at Royal Dental Hospital of London did his mom go there for a filling? :lol:
7/July/1964 to Dr and Mrs Wisdom.and i live alone because i am still single lol.....
I went to Bram field C.E.V.C. Primary School, Bridge Street Bram field, Suffolk IP19 9HZ.i have
two friend namely mark and Thomas Benefice they are my best friend.
i love reading and traveling....i lost my favorite wife 2008 in a car accident ...i hate talking about it.....
Am a organized person and cool headed....
My zodiac sign is germine
i love listening to Boycey like john legend...
thank God you have see it,hope you keep it save.
hope to know more about you.
Have a lovely day.
Cheers Robert

Received: from [41.26.134.52]
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012
IP: 41.26.134.52
Hostname: vc-gp-s-41-26-134-52.umts.vodacom.co.za
Organization: Vodacom
State/Region: Gauteng
City: Fietas
#159726 by Grunt Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:46 pm
with the pics already posted on