Information on romance scams and scammers.
#100551 by Grunt Mon May 07, 2012 4:29 pm
flirtbox.us
richyfor55
Richyfor55 (56) from Ashwood, Oregon, Oregon
About me
I am looking for the same sociable and understanding person to make my lifelong partner. she must be fun and outgoing in companies, and wit in conversation. For I believe marriage is not only a routine but it should be a thrilling, eventful adventure. Where two must be creative and inventive participants.I hope, you are serious, sincere, kind, faithful, understanding, generous, affectionate, joyful, family-oriented man. You should want to have children. I imagine my life partner as an intelligent, decent, conversant and reliable woman who share the common interests and life views with me. she is sincere, honest and very positive woman.
Username Richyfor55
Sexuality Male seeking Female
Ag e56
Area USA, Oregon, Ashwood
Town Oregon :lol:
MY APPEARANCE
General appearance European/White
MY LIFE
Occupation Security
Profession management
Education Bachelor
Languages Englaish, and a wee bit of French
MY INTERESTS
I like... I' d like to marry a family oriented woman, for whom the family and our relatio
I dislike...Dishonesty
Looking for...
marriage & long term relationship, create a family
Sports
soccar and tenis
Baskeball, hockey, and football
foot ball , NFL, soccer
Music
rn b, hip-hop,reggae,gospel
jack johnson, celine dion, one republic, snow patrol and the fray
Country & Classic
Authors
john ghrisham and Harrlan Coben, Simon Scarrow, Virginia Andrews
Robert Ludlum and Wilbur Smith

Advertisement

#100574 by Grunt Mon May 07, 2012 7:00 pm
facebook.com
richard.forman.9
Richard Forman
Operator/Mechanic at julius berger construction company - Bristol, United Kingdom :yikes:
Studied at University of Oregon (DUCKS)
Lives in Brentwood, UK
From Portland, Oregon

About Richard
I am very polite, easy going, optimistic. My life credo is to take everything, as it is, never make much fuss about trifles and never get sore. I need to feel loved and admired. I need support and open reassurance from my future partner. I am sensitive and sensual. I am creative, whatever I do, I try to do from all my heart. I should have the full range of freedom to open up and share my thoughts and dreams.....I am steady and I am rarely nervous, I am a sociable, cheerful, sexual, kind and gentle, sympathetic lady with the sense of humor. [/quote]

Image Image

he got lots of additional photos in his FB albums
the ones posted can also be found in different profiles of the scammer using those
#100586 by Grunt Mon May 07, 2012 7:04 pm
friendsonline.ca
uid 50031
Richyman55 : Honesty is The Real Thing
dating in Halifax , Nova Scotia Canada
Ethnic Origin Caucasian(white)
Male / Age : 56
Marital Status Single
Have Children Yes
Want Children Open/Undecided
Spoken Language English
Profession Executive Management
Education Graduate
About Richyman55
A very open and honest person, full of laughter with a positive personality. Very young at heart
with a big smile. I love my children...and our pets Babara& PollI. Very loving, sincere and
dedicated. Very loyal and trusting. Positive lifestyle...very active with sports, business
ventures and hobbies...all in a good balanced way. Very passionate in every way with true feelings.
Natural, strong, figured person - yet gentle. Healthy values. Looking more like 40 than 50. A great
listener. Family man. A true romantic. Full of surprises. A best friend - real love. Loves God.
#100591 by Grunt Mon May 07, 2012 7:06 pm
datersnest.com
richyfor55
First Name: Richard
Last Name: Forman
State: newyork
Sex: Man
City: brokyln
Looking For: Woman
Description
I am very polite, easy going, optimistic. My life credo is to take everything, as it is, never make much fuss about trifles and never get sore. I need to feel loved and admired. I need support and open reassurance from my future partner. I am sensitive and sensual. I am creative, whatever I do, I try to do from all my heart. I should have the full range of freedom to open up and share my thoughts and dreams.....I am steady and I am rarely nervous, I am a sociable, cheerful, sexual, kind and gentle, sympathetic man with the sense of humor.
#100595 by Grunt Mon May 07, 2012 7:46 pm
FB nick richard.forman.9
not really common
there are also profiles on FB for richard.forman.x
x being a digit starting from 1 to ...

the julius berger construction company
caught my attention as a lot of scammers pretend to work there :laugh-s:

facebook.com
uid 100003765157186
Mike Billy
Worked at julius berger construction company
Studied at Berkeley Univeristy of California

see http://www.anti-scam-forum.net/openThre ... 939198.htm

and

linkedin.com/pub/joey-carlos/26/705/b20
Joey Carlos
Engineer at Julius Berger Construction company
Nigeria
Construction

on myspace.com Joey Carlos is simply called Carl :o
Carl
Male, 54, SAN DIEGO, California
divorced with kids

julius berger construction company
also associated with
JOB SCAM - JULIUS BERGER NIGERIA PLC
http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/sho ... hp?t=11014

see also here
http://www.scamwarners.org/forum/viewto ... 39&t=31232

and
http://activerain.com/blogsview/2116252 ... stin-texas
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 257AA9JsPt
#100710 by Grunt Tue May 08, 2012 8:16 am
Hello How are you Dear?

My name is Richard Forman from Usa.I live and work here with an OIL COMPANY as a Head Security in Malaysia on contract basis.i was doing a search in my Tagg and i come across your profile my dear you look so beautiful and i will like to be your friend ok. Honesty is the best policy and this is a most in any relationship

I was looking up at this profile for the 1st time now and i wish i could just get my hands on you from here...really i don't believe on this thing but i will open my heart for you so we could work things out...guess we both need the same thing..happiness and real loving..well...i don't argue with my instincts so i will really be happy if you reply this mail...but if you don't fine me interesting....you should let me know but ill love us to be friends till the end.your response will tell me what to write next as i don't just write without reasons...i guess telling you all about me is what you need next.hope to hear from you soon.

Regards Richard Forman

Received: from [69.31.101.44]
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012
IP: 69.31.101.44
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
State/Region: California
City: Torrance
#201055 by katrina123 Sun May 11, 2014 2:13 am

Another photo posted by this guy - this time on Match.com.

justforlove43
54 year old man | Albert, OK, USA | Seeking women 45-50 within 50 miles

Relationship:Widow / WidowerHave kids:Yes, and they live at home (1)Wants kids:Not sureEthnicity:White / CaucasianBody type:About averageHeight:6'5" (195cms)Faith:Christian / OtherSmoke:No WayDrink:Social Drinker

In his own words

I am looking for a person with a good sense of humor that can make me laugh and she can laugh with me. I am Looking for an honest and loyal person that we can get along in good times and bad times; this way we can both come to an agreement, have a good laugh, enjoy each others company, and maybe it could lead to a long term relationship.I like fishing, hunting, camping and spontaneously just take a drive to the beach or mountains, and just enjoy nature. Sometimes we need to get out of the city to see nature and enjoy life and have a good time; which is hard to do at times because it is beyond the circumstances that one is under. It feels good when driving to feel the air hit your face, to get away from it all and rest from the cares of life. Life is full of surprises, like the movie Forest Gump, life is what it is, you do not know what you are going to get, you just hope for the best and thank GOD for what you receive.