Information on romance scams and scammers.
#101275 by AlanJones Thu May 10, 2012 3:39 pm
Hello Pretty One,

My name is Kelvin Walter.I was born on the 23 July 1955 at Baptist Hospital of Virginia.I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools.I was very playful at school and it affected my Academic works.I joined the Military Academy at the Age of 16.I was in the Boarding School so my parents visit me once in a while.I didn't spend much time at home.My mom was a Head Teacher and dad was in the Medical Field.Suddenly I lost both parents in a Plane Crash at the age of 18 and is my uncle who took good care of me.

I fought in the Gulf War in 1990 to 1991.The Gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from Autocratic Rule of the Late Saddam.I had a pretty bad experience.

I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG).I also act as a platoon Sargent in the absence of the Sargent First Class.I am the Leader of my Squad.I am a Non commission Officer and I work in the Junior Management of the Military.

I am currently stationed in Afghanistan(Kabul),the capital of Iraq.I have to let you know that I am on my Second Mission to Afghanistan and I have already spent 1 years here in Afghanistan.When i was back to the States,I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man.She cost me a lost.She missed my properties so I paid her off.I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down.I was with her for 14 years.

I have a little Son called Rolland,He is a very kind and a respectful boy and i bet you ,you will like him very much when we meet oneday.I have full custody of him.Rolland is now living in the Military Base in Virginia.I will be getting him to stay with me when i come home soon.I was married only once.

I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with.I will be home in 1 and half month time.Actually,we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself.A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too.I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone.Everything is monitored.

My relationship with my ex was like this.I loved her with all my heart.In fact it is true.I wasn't thinking she can do such a thing.I helped her in her work,support her family,spending much time with her as much as I could.Going with her to the beaches, the movies and a lot of interesting places just trying to make her the happiest woman in life.I know she is regretting it by now.Her parents once called me and were apologizing for her but I already made my mind.I don't know why she drew away from me. Maybe,she can't control her sexual desire.I do not get angry.It happens once in a while but I know how to control myself.In the army,if you can't control your anger,you gonna end up fighting all the time.I am concluding this letter here but remember this am serious about my words.

Take very good care of yourself and have a blessed night.I will be waiting to readying from you .

With Love and Respect,

Kelvin.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#101742 by Grunt Sun May 13, 2012 7:45 am
facebook.com
Braid Jones
Owner at Self Employed and Loving It! - Owner, Jewelry Designer :lol:
Studied at University of South Florida
Widowed
About Braid
I am a cool minded person , I love being straight forward in my activities with people,in fact the reason my folks like me is just cos of my policy of being simple as I believe Greatness Lies In Simplicity how about u don't u think so ?I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more.

for more pics see also here
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=93038
#138599 by ratt84 Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:02 am
unknown origin
was never in contact with this scammer

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004566305161
Warren Greg
Lives in Chicago, Illinois
Male
my dear,
how are you, i hope you are fine.
I I am very sad and sad and worried'm crying because my only son Kelvin's car accident on our success journey he will have been added in the hospital now, the doctor Kelvin life told in risk between life and death, he is in a coma, he can not walk or talk or see.
I 15,000.00 Euros to the hospital and I have paid the hospital 5,000.00 euros.
The doctor should I pay the money, he will give before Kelvin treatment operation surgery and medicine.
I feel sad and cry now because I do not want my son to die?
You are the only person to help me now, you have a great day and take good care of your self for me. I e-mail you photos of Kelvin at the Hospital.
Sincerely,
Warren

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.249.67]
Subject: FW: My Son Kelvin At Hospital
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012
Accra, Ghana

find the pic here
http://enhs.umn.edu/current/6120/bites/ ... uries.html
http://islalsur.blogia.com/2008/042705- ... emoria.php
and here too
http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB. ... 1289687644

#138738 by bad.juju Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:36 am
These are the same pictures, sons name (Kelvin) and origin (Ghana) as I had with a bait 3 years ago!...just uses a different 'father' !

Email used was [email protected]
Last edited by Bubbles on Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed direct quote of preceeding post.
#145149 by mamaghella Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:17 pm
AlanJones wrote:
Hello Pretty One,

My name is Kelvin Walter.I was born on the 23 July 1955 at Baptist Hospital of Virginia.I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools.I was very playful at school and it affected my Academic works.I joined the Military Academy at the Age of 16.I was in the Boarding School so my parents visit me once in a while.I didn't spend much time at home.My mom was a Head Teacher and dad was in the Medical Field.Suddenly I lost both parents in a Plane Crash at the age of 18 and is my uncle who took good care of me.

I fought in the Gulf War in 1990 to 1991.The Gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from Autocratic Rule of the Late Saddam.I had a pretty bad experience.

I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG).I also act as a platoon Sargent in the absence of the Sargent First Class.I am the Leader of my Squad.I am a Non commission Officer and I work in the Junior Management of the Military.

I am currently stationed in Afghanistan(Kabul),the capital of Iraq.I have to let you know that I am on my Second Mission to Afghanistan and I have already spent 1 years here in Afghanistan.When i was back to the States,I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man.She cost me a lost.She missed my properties so I paid her off.I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down.I was with her for 14 years.

I have a little Son called Rolland,He is a very kind and a respectful boy and i bet you ,you will like him very much when we meet oneday.I have full custody of him.Rolland is now living in the Military Base in Virginia.I will be getting him to stay with me when i come home soon.I was married only once.

I am now looking for another woman to involve myself with.I will be home in 1 and half month time.Actually,we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself.A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too.I will not be able to call you because we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders on phone.Everything is monitored.

My relationship with my ex was like this.I loved her with all my heart.In fact it is true.I wasn't thinking she can do such a thing.I helped her in her work,support her family,spending much time with her as much as I could.Going with her to the beaches, the movies and a lot of interesting places just trying to make her the happiest woman in life.I know she is regretting it by now.Her parents once called me and were apologizing for her but I already made my mind.I don't know why she drew away from me. Maybe,she can't control her sexual desire.I do not get angry.It happens once in a while but I know how to control myself.In the army,if you can't control your anger,you gonna end up fighting all the time.I am concluding this letter here but remember this am serious about my words.

Take very good care of yourself and have a blessed night.I will be waiting to readying from you .

With Love and Respect,

Kelvin.

hello I wanted to answer you probably know his true identia 'I've been there with this gentleman called InVideo quind voice and image at the same time so there is no excuse to say that the photos were stolen I leave you the link where there are all the information I have gathered about him the real name you find on that link because I do not know if I can put it right here his real name https://www.facebook.com/pages/seek-and ... 687?ref=hl :(
#145154 by began steele Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:50 pm
His real name isn't important mamaghella .We just know that when you see that photo or photos anywhere it is a scammer. The Facebook page shows the extent of this criminals activites but he is Never real, cannot be real and so no one has spoken to this person for real, or seen him on webcam for real. You haven't either. All you have seen is the extent of lies and fakery this scammer uses.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#145287 by mamaghella Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:23 am
began steele wrote:His real name isn't important mamaghella .We just know that when you see that photo or photos anywhere it is a scammer. The Facebook page shows the extent of this criminals activites but he is Never real, cannot be real and so no one has spoken to this person for real, or seen him on webcam for real. You haven't either. All you have seen is the extent of lies and fakery this scammer uses.

I have been there with this person in video calling and video Ext means to see and talk and and 'john mageau but with me it was presented as collines b. smit more general uses, and not just me from photos taken by web cam
#145299 by Dotti Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:34 am
Scammers can fake webcam and video calls.

All it takes is existing video or a person and the right software. It is very easy. If a person has ever done any interviews, is an aspiring actor, or has even posted videos on youtube, the scammer has all he needs.

We see it all the time.

Every letter posted in this thread is written in African English. No American wrote those letters, period.
The real soldiers whose images are being used do not deserve to have their reputations severely damaged.

If you have different letters, please post them so we can evaluate them. If there is any possibility that a real soldier is involved (again, I don't expect that is the case) the US military WILL take action.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#145381 by began steele Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:18 pm
I would like to show you this picture. General Abizaid is the one on the right. Note the name tag all soldiers have on battledress. The head of the fake is too big for the photo. Note the lighting is also wrong.
You can see where the scammer has over printed 3 squares to cover the name. If you look at the bottom right corner you can see where the scammer got his small square from,to paste over the name. On left first, a second pasted to right. and the last one is central to hide the join.The last one is where you see the 3 dots, but the second paste only shows the right half of the 3 dots.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.