Information on romance scams and scammers.
#101984 by Spook Mon May 14, 2012 12:20 pm
http://www.4ppl.com/brown1234
i am brown and i am here to seek for love

Good day it really nice meeting you here,i am COLE i am Originally Born and brought up from a Scottish home , but brought up in the states US i am a single man who has all it takes to be a full man but still lack one be hide which is the mother of All happiness which brought me here to know if can be just lucky to find A solution to my problems which as it being much a long time got my self into internet meeting single search site i was invited by a very good friend of mine to give a try to this in search of love and affection i found it easy to get into your account to access through this site and i found your beautiful profile of yours and decided to stop by to know who must have drop such an interesting profile as i have said early i am just a simple and easy going man who want to love and also need a partner to also love, or Rather send me your email of yours so i can Add and we chat to know more better if destiny can decide for us okay you can add me on [email protected]\

Advertisement

#101989 by Spook Mon May 14, 2012 12:30 pm
IP: 178.239.84.168
Hostname: bda-178-239-84-168.bis7.eu.blackberry.com
ISP: Research In Motion UK Limited
Organization: Research In Motion UK Limited
Services: None detected
Type: Wireless Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Geolocation Information
#102028 by Grunt Mon May 14, 2012 3:57 pm
with the email all over the web :lol:

blackplanet.com
brown123467
Last Login:March 06

migente.com
collins80

person.com
uid 5280147
collins
State/Region: Illinois
City: Scottland

quepasa.com
uid 273482472
brown collins
45 / Hombre
Russia
Usuario desde 23/02/12

the best to come :laugh-s:

zorpia.com
browncollins
brown
45, Male, Lagos, Nigeria
#102108 by Marylinb Mon May 14, 2012 7:39 pm
the 1st picture above ...is the same man i met in one of the dating site...I remember he used the name of Eric Cage, a single father working in Africa. Did asked for some money for money transaction but luckily i did not pay anything.
#141328 by Spook Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:13 am
badoo
Collins, 52
New York, NY, United States
About me
My name is Collins i am single and need a serious relationship , distance to me is no barrier i can always relocate to anywhere around the world . distance is only measured by miles not with heart , and home is where your heart is. I'm a very cool man and the honey type, i don't cheat or play games, i am they type of man who knows what he is looking for and the serious type, i am just like an … open book and easy going, i love to make sure the person beside me is always happy because i am so caring, emotional and so romantic, when i am in love i fall deeply in love. I am ready to relocate to the right woman for me, no matter what it takes
Interested in
i am looking for the woman of my life, who i will always treat like a queen and never make her regret for falling in love with me, i will always do what ever it takes me to make her happy and pamper like a new born baby, i want the woman of my life who will never cheat on me or break my heart, i would always like us to go for a walk, go watch movies, go to the beach side, do a lot of things as … great couples..

That is nice......my name is Collins, i am 52years old, i work as a building contractor and i have been doing this since i was 27years old. i have only one son he is 15years old, i love to swim , cook and a walk in the park will be great too , i enjoy the outdoors too , i love color blue, and i am single...can you tell me about yours too and what you like doing

pls i dont like chatting here much....can you give me your messenger so that we can chat more faster there
[email protected]

#153705 by Spook Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:46 am
Oasis Dating
brandon148
Male 46 New York | United States
am a nice man that is ready to meet a good woman and ready to be open minded hear i like to play golf and read books when am less busy i dont smoke and i dont drink i believe in nature and am also god fearing am hear with my true heart and want to open up to true love..i believe in the power of love and that is why am here to find a true love,am a man for one woman and i want a woman for one man.
i want to meet a woman that knows the worth of a family life and that is ready to share her dream and believe with me a woman that know the heart and soul of true love and believe also in the power of love a true woman that never gives up in life a strong woman of faith, i wish to meet such a lady