Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#103756 by Spook Tue May 22, 2012 11:11 am
To [email protected]
Sent on 22-May-12 at 14:29:16pm 'UCT' time
1st Open 22-May-12 at 14:32:27pm +00:00 (86%) Accra, Ghana
Opened 22-May-12 at 14:32:27pm (UTC +00:00) - 3mins11secs after sending
Location Accra, Ghana (86% likelihood)
Opened on (197¸251¸160¸178:10244)
#103762 by Spook Tue May 22, 2012 11:21 am
197.251.160.178 GHANA

ImageImage

Bin Soldat und ich haben in der Armee für etwa 29 Jahren ...... bin ein Kommandierender Offizier und ich haben im Irak rund 12 Jahren so plane ich in der Armee zurücktreten müssen, so dass ich erfüllt werden können, dass jemand ich liebe, und ich weiß nicht über die Entfernung oder das Alter egal, denn Distanz ist ein Weg, und das Alter ist auch ein number.All geht darum, wer kann dich glücklich machen und vertraue auch darauf, Sie und behandeln Sie wie ein queen.Well bin der einzige Sohn meines verstorbenen parents.I bin eine verwitwete mit nur einem Anruf Sohn Gray. er ist ein guter Junge und ich liebe ihn so sehr .. er ist 15 Jahre alt ....
Im Gespräch über meine Familie bin der einzige Sohn meines verstorbenen Eltern ....... Ich verlor all meine Eltern und meine Familie und alles, was ich habe, ist mein Sohn und ich liebe ihn so sehr .... Na ja darüber reden, wohin Ich lebe in der state.I Live in New York Bronx {} Ich bin 60 und überleben auf meinen eigenen finanziell. Ich liebe Familie und Freunde, ich bin sehr viel Spaß gemacht und leicht Freunde. Ich liebe das Leben, ich liebe meine Familie und noch etwas Liebe mit einer besonderen Dame zu teilen. gut bin 5,11 {1,80} und mein Gewicht ist 150 £.} {65kg kann das Leben sein, ohne dass jemand einsam ... Ich bin ein Mensch, der sehr realen, wenn es um Leben und seinen "Problemen kommt, ist. Bin ehrlich, fürsorglich Art, liebevoll, humorvoll, unkompliziert, Freidenker, vertrauenswürdig und respektieren das Leben von anderen Menschen ..... ich bin ein Mann, der das Leben zu leben ist, wie es mir geht. Ich weiß nicht um morgen, denn es wird hier sein, egal was ich tue. Die besten Tage meines Lebens liegen noch vor uns ... Suche jemanden lieben und kümmern uns um mich für eine lange Zeit, die Beziehung zu marriage.Respect führen können, suchen ist eine der wichtigsten Voraussetzungen in einer Beziehung, ebenso wie Ehrlichkeit und ihr Engagement. Ich genieße es essen zu gehen, Kino, Spaziergänge und ruhige Zeiten. Ich liebe die Natur, Freude am Lernen, und haben einen tiefen Respekt und Liebe für Kinder. Ich bin fasziniert von der Welt und unterschiedlichen Kulturen und würde gerne lernen und mehr über sie .... ich liebe es zu lachen und mag es, um Menschen mit einem guten Sinn für Humor. Ich schätze auch Menschen, die anders und sogar ihre Eigenheiten haben. Sie sind normalerweise interessant ... Ich möchte jemanden, der Art und mit viel Spaß mit für den Rest meines Lebens sein ist gerecht

I am a soldier and in the army for about 29 years ...... am a commanding officer and I have in Iraq about 12 years so I am planning in the army to step aside, so that I can be satisfied that someone I love, and I do not know about the distance or age does not matter, because distance is a way , and the age is also a number.All is about who can make you happy and also trust you and treat you like a queen.Well am the only son of my late parents.I am a widow with one son call Gray . He's a good kid and I love him so much .. He is 15 years old ....
Talking about my family am the only son of my late parents ....... I lost all my parents and my family and everything I have is my son and I love him so much .... Why are talking about where I live in the Bronx in New York Live state.I {} I'm 60 and survive financially on my own. I love family and friends, I have a lot of fun and make friends easily. I love life, I love my family and even some love with a special lady to share. 'm good at 5.11 {1.80} and my weight is 150 pounds.} {65kg his life without anyone lonely ... I am a man, the very real when it comes to life and its "problems, is. Am honest, caring, kind, loving, humorous, easy going, free-thinker, trustworthy and respect the lives of other people, I am ..... a man who's life is to live, how I feel. I do not know about tomorrow, for it will be here no matter what I do. The best days of my life are still ahead of us ... Find someone to love and take care to me for a long time can cause the relationship to marriage.Respect seeking is a key requirement in a relationship, as well as honesty and commitment. I enjoy eating out, cinema, walks, quiet times love. the I nature, the joy of learning, and have a deep respect and love for children. I am fascinated by the world and different cultures and would like to learn more about them and I love to laugh .... and I like to people with a good sense of humor. I also appreciate people who are different and even have their own characteristics. They are usually interesting ... I want someone to be kind and with a lot of fun with the rest of my life is just
#117484 by Spook Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:50 am
http://us1.badoo.com/01219952650
Our Time 55, Miami International Airport, FL
About me
I'm excited to see new places, meet new people and do new things. I'm not a fighter and I don't argue, life's too short but I do value friendship and intimacy. Respect is one of the most important requisites in a relationship, as are honesty and commitment. I enjoy going out to dinner, movies, walks, and quiet times. I love nature, enjoy learning, and have a deep respect and love for children.
Looking for
I'm ready to falling in love with someone special who ever that happens to be.. there are few qualities which talks about genuine woman in relationship, such as faithfulness, loyalty, trustworthy, Honesty, respectful etc. guess having those qualities in relationship can really help alot. I am not looking to fill a void in my life, I am looking for my soul mate. I am a young looking for my age to … which I am very grateful for. I do not play mind games and i cant afford to be played as that will be really hard on me

Well i will be very happy if you give me your address so i can send you mail and also some pictures of me so you can know who really i am okay

[email protected]