Information on romance scams and scammers.
#103740 by Grunt Tue May 22, 2012 10:16 am
Richard Anthony Varga
September 16, 1968 in Sydney, Australia

now based in Los Angeles, United States
http://www.modelmayhem.com/404214

[email protected]

netlog.com
nelsonmorrison68
male - 44 years, London, United Kingdom
Name Nelson Morrison
Date of birth 04/05/1968
Location London, United Kingdom
Native language English
About me
Simple and down to earth

u can reach me at [email protected]
Advertisement

#103966 by Grunt Wed May 23, 2012 10:37 am
Hello xxx,
Really excited getting a word from you.I moved to London 2008, having grown up in usa, dad is english and mom italian, i live alone with a dog, who is a wonderful companions.i have a passion for listen to music and collecting music, love writing poems about my thoughts and emotions.I am looking for my priceless hunny bunny thats why i opened this page. I love london,the beauty, the peace and the people.if you would want to know more about me i invite you to ask.will be waiting..
My Warmest Regards,
Nelson Morrison
Received: from [41.220.69.36]
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012

#184670 by nes0405 Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:28 pm

GARRY NESIN/Part e-mail
Hello Baby,

Good evening to you. How are you doing and how was your day? I guess you should be sleeping now. My day was great as it was great hearing your voice today......smiling!. I am quit happy today because finally I won a contract with an Oil Company (Xxon Mobil) in West Africa, Nigeria. I applied for the contract 6months ago and I just got the job now. It means few days from now I will be traveling to Africa for the project and I will be staying for about 21days. My work is to Build a gas plant and restore some broken Oil pipelines. This would be the second time of Visiting West Africa. The first time was in South Africa. I visited for the world cup in 2010. I really don't like West Africa, but I have no choice because my trip there will further broaden my push to establishing my own company and at the same time getting more knowledge to my field of work and it's a good pay. (smiling).