Information on romance scams and scammers.
#107601 by Grunt Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:50 am
4ppl.com
wiltonscott
I am a: Man
Birthday: 23.10.1956
Looking for: Woman
Hobbies: love to listen to music,play game and travelalot
Children: no children
Want Children: Yes, I want children
Relationship: Woman
Education: Some college
Language: English
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Hair Color: Black --- not too many left :lol:
About me
I love dancing,joking, I also love to read. My interests are many. I am honest, intelligent, loyal,affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I'm passionate, compassionate, and much more!I'm "crazy" about all pets.
About you
i will love to meet a woman that is caring and lovey.a woman that will be a mother to her husband :laugh-s: and ready to get marriage. i want a woman that can stay and help in terms of needs and finance :lol: ...

Advertisement

#107603 by Grunt Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:31 am
facebook.com
uid 100000158165534
Wilton Scott
Lives in Willis, Texas
Favorite Quotations
"A friend is always good to have, but a lover's kiss is better than angels raining down on me."

also on BP and Migente
Sex: Male
Relationship Status: Divorced
Income: Over $200,000
Race: White

#107604 by Grunt Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:57 am
myspace.com
uid 544454651
Wilton Scott
Hobbies: I am a person who has a lot of interests as I consider different hobbies can make my life more interesting and colorful, and that is very important to be a broad-minded person. So I like to play golf, fitness, tennis, I also like dancing, dining out......
Books: John Crishan
Bio: I love dancing,joking, I also love to read, play golf. My interests are many. I am honest, intelligent, loyal,affectionate, easy going, romantic, soft-spoken and sensual. I'm passionate, compassionate, and much more!I'm "crazy" about all pets, especially dogs and cats. Just don't know what else to write. I believe i can tell you better when we get to know.I enjoy home life and different domestic affairs.I like to read books and the HOLY BIBLE,sport i go for are: golf, tennis e,t,c.I adore dancing, traveling and fast driving. I love children and animals, especially dogs, cats and horses. I enjoy the outdoors, particularly the woods and mountains. And of course, I love the sun, flowers and walking along the white sandy beaches, feeling breeze from the water, watching the waves and listening to their tender whisper.

http://www.perfspot.com/profile.asp?uid ... 65088DDD94

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/wiltonscott
wiltonscott
55 / M / Straight / Single
Fremont, California

member since June 8 :lol: