Information on romance scams and scammers.
#16847 by The Enchantress Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:35 pm
Kimberly Wortley

Liar and romance scammer

User names used justtoonew kmb9wrtly

Claims 30 or 31 or 32 years old, dob 20th February or 16th March 1980, born in Russia, seperated/single, never married, male or female, "self employed" living in Glasgow, Scotland, UK or New York, USA

Mail addresses used [email protected] [email protected]

This scammer on these following dating sites;

http://www.datinglocalsingles.com/justtoonew/

Seeking: Man

In my own words:

Hello,

i am new to dating thing online, don't know how t works and im talking to you first, i just hope i talk to only you and found wha…

Body type: Athletic
Height: 5' 9"
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

http://www.freedatingfish.com/Justtoonew/

Seeking: Man

Body type: Athletic
Height: 5' 9"
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)

In my own words:

my name is Kimberly, im 5th 9inches tall.. 31yrs was born in Russia ...i lived little of my life in NY and right now am presently living in UK , have been living here ever since my mom and dad was died..i lost mom when i was a little kid and my dad got into terrible thinking and lids him also to death don't want to talk about that no more as it brings tear to my face... im missing one thing in my life and is the person to make me complete as a woman..

Am a very cool Lady with good sense of humor.. l believe in honestly and its really mean much of my life.. i have been in a relationship before, thou i separated 6 months ago with him and will never accept a cheater back , i am a lonely lady and i want to be happily settled down with the man my heart wants and the one my heart have chosen ... the right man to share my love and heart with forever....well, i am sending you this email because you look so much attractive to me and l could sense charisma and maturity in you.. am lonely lady sometimes get scared of relationship again because l don't want to be hurt...we can all see the high rate of divorce in the society and i don't want to be involved in any again that's why i want to be very careful but i know there is special someone the Lord has for me out there i just Pray i found him real soon because im not growing younger and each day im growing older just like you..lol...

I am looking for someone with good sense of humor that believe life is too short to be lonely and a man that have good approach about life.. someone that is willing to settle down and have family IF possible .. someone that love outdoor and having fun.. l want to plan my life and make sure l have an happy family, am a good home manager, can manage my family and my life..i want to meet a man that will let me respect him and that will also respect me to the fullest pls don't exit ate to send me an email as im waiting to read back from you.. will attach some photos for you pls do the same and tell me about your self.. ([email protected])

Kimberly.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#30056 by The Enchantress Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:01 am
This scammer also on these dating sites;

http://www.bestkiss.co.uk/kmb9wrtly-181/

Kimberly Wortley from Glasgow

Sex Male

Age 30 years

Birthdate 16 March 1980

Status Single

Looking for Dating

Height 5' 9 (1.75m)

Weight 8st 11lb - 56kg

Eyes Hazel

Hair Black

Star sign Pisces

Smoke No

Drink Not at all

Hi im Kimberly and im just a new member here i dont know how it work but i hope to talk to some one soon im stay in usa and i have been to u before i hope to meet one good one soon for my love life

http://friendfinder.com/view/17260395_35561.html

Birthdate: February 20, 1980
(30 years old)
Lives in: New York, New York, United States
Height: 5 ft 9 in / 175-177 cm
Body Type: Athletic
Race: Caucasian
Speaks: English
Education: Some high school
Marital Status: Single
Religion: Catholic

30 year old Woman in New York, New York, United States Looking For: Men for a serious relationship

Profile for kmb9wrtly
I am new to the site, firstly i will like you to know more about me.. My name is Kimberly, am 5th 9 inches tall.. Am 30yrs old, single never married... Am a very cool lady with good sense of humor... l believe in honestly and it really mean much of my life.. I am a lonely lady and i want to be happily settled down with the man my heart wants and the one my heart have chosen... the right man to share my love and heart with forever....well, I am sending you this email because you look so much attractive to me and l could sense charisma and maturity in you.. Am lonely lady sometimes get scared of relationship because l don't want to be hurt... we can all see the high rate of divorce in the society and i don't want to be involved in any that's why i want to be very careful but i know there is special someone the Lord has for me out there i just Pray i find him

Message sent by this scammer;

yes im Kimberly will you send me a messag to kmb9wrtly @ yahoo.co.uk i should be able to send you my pics in return i dont know much about this site by i hope this comment will work out

#30246 by The Enchantress Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:26 pm
Mails;

Hello ,

How are you doing today? How is your day going on with you? It is great here for me and i hope it is great for you as well. I am so happy that we are getting to know much about each other little by little, it is my pleasure. Well, i am new to all this, and like i said that i want a man that would be for me till the end of my live as a living soul.

I Think knowing each other is a wonderful think so i will like to ask you some little question so that i can get to know more things about you.

What do you like in a lady?

What do you think about me since we've started communicating online?

Are you a player or for real?

Are you single or divorced?

Do you have kids? Want more?

What is your favorite music? movie? food and color?

What do you do for a living?

Tell me about more yourself ?

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

What you do for a fun and in your free time?

Do you have any experience in meeting a lady on the Internet?

Are you here for family or Flirt?

Do you want a woman to relocate and be with you

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Kimberly.

#30471 by The Enchantress Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:52 pm
Hello Dear,

How are you doing today? How is your day going on with you? Thank you so much for getting back in touch with me as it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all i want , you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions. Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantly creative, and treat me right.

I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise . The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have a lot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a woman of substance and I am very unique in todays society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be.

I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart. Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you. I just want you to know that I very much appreciated receiving your letter every moment i check my mail. You are a very special person who I SERIOUSLY want to explore the possibility of building a long term friendship with, that will in time turn into a marriage and family. That is my dream, and I hope to make it come true with you!. In my heart I feel you have all the qualities it takes to make me very happy.

About my past relationship, I have been into a relationships and it was also my only sexual partners I have ever had. My relationship ended because of my partners betrayal and infidelity (cheating) I know this sounds strange to you but as I wrote above I have not been sexually active now for more than 2 years!!!!.

I live my life through the word of God and through my spirituality, and I refuse to have sex with someone if I am not in a relationship with them and my last relationship ended over 2 years ago. My reasoning which I understand is very strange in today's world, but my belief is my heart and soul, and the passion that is in it is very unique and special, so I made the decision and made a promise to God that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex for someone else own self gratification. Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very unique, I made the decision to abstain from sex because I want this special gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to, as his Wife and the mother of his children.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best in opportunities for any children that might be included in my life and that is my focus at this time. Like i told you i love my work cos it alway give me so many opportunity to see a lot of things that are going on between man and woman under world, You know been an Artist is something that can expose you to what ladies out side the world are doing, It is always fun. In me you are going to find a woman that was blessed with an over abundance of passion to give to the ones I share my heart and soul with. For you to really know me you will have to experience me, as the love that makes up my heart is like a waterfall, where the water never stops flowing down. In this case my heart is the waterfall, and the love and passion that flows endlessly is representing the water.

I am a very unique person for many reasons, but one of those is the fact that I can never get enough of romancing that special someone. Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to build this special friendship with you!. You will be rewarded for it through the passionate love that makes up my heart and soul!. I am so excited to be able to do what I do best and that is romance you with all the passion that makes up my heart and soul!. My special friendship with you is something I want to make permanent and eventually build into a family to call our very own! Directly from my heart to yours!

Your Future Queen! (I hope!),

Kimberly.