Information on romance scams and scammers.
#110321 by Grunt Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:08 am
deleted on MYB, still on FB
Omohundro J Anthony
from Colorado Springs, CO
46 years

Advertisement

#110323 by Grunt Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:11 am
pics are stolen from a married man by the same name (profile from early 2009)
he served in Iraq

also here
militarygear.com/asp/2011
Does anyone know Sgt. Omohundro John Anthony with email of [email protected]? He says he’s E9 Sergeant Major. He contacted me on Mate1 website and a few days later proposed marriage. Asked me for money ($450 1st time & $400 last time) for a leave to come and see me. Says his home is Colorado Springs, CO, has a 7 yr. old daughter who lives with his grandmother (calls her “mom”), wife died of cancer 3 yrs, agi, in US army for over 20 yrs., in Afghanistan for 7 mos, retiring soon: maybe 2-4 mos., says owns 2 homes in Colorado Springs as well as 2 autos, 1 truck, a bike, swimming pool/jacuzzi with hot tub.

very active in the scamming business, online daily and also currently
#110417 by Grunt Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:11 am
Hello pretty...Thanks so much for the mail... I have been single now for 3yr and am looking. I am a very honest, sincere, passionate and God fearing man. I am responsible and single looking for my wife, soul mate, my other half to make me whole and my everything.. Someone to love and pamper, someone to love, let her know how much love I have for her, let her feel love, show her how much she mean to me, how much she is been cherished and spoil her with all I have in my life and never make her sad for just a seconds... I am looking for a woman that doesn't cheat as well. I am a widower and I lost my wife 3yr back, I am a Military man...a US ARMY presently stationed in Kabul Afghanistan, I have been here for 7months am gonna be back in America soon to start a good life with a good woman. I live in Colorado Springs and I have a daughter and she is 7yrs old and lives with my mom..... Can I know more about you too?? can you send me some more pic?? Do you have yahoo? We can chat on there much better.......
Regards
John

Received: from [63.143.42.79]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012
IP: 63.143.42.79
Organization: Limestone Networks
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Type: Corporate
State/Region: Texas
City: Dallas

Image Image
#120936 by Grunt Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:36 pm