Information on romance scams and scammers.

#110919 by Spook Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:26 am
X-Originating-IP: [41.58.20.22]

IP: 41.58.20.22
ISP: SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
Organization: SWIFT NETWORKS LIMITED
Services: None detected
Type: Broadband
Assignment: Static IP
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Lagos
City: Lagos

I appreciate your time and effort for getting back to me. I hope this would continue with time we would know each other better, I'm Troy Turner A Native of Rowland Heights California USA But Presently in the Kabul, Afghanistan for war and to Protect the right of my Country so that all human being in my Country would be able to walk freely and never Look back if something negative is coming,Am the Master Sargeant Of the 1st Reginat Battalion....I Ring the Bell Every Morning by 5:am to control the Patrol, Is Very scary here But a strong Man eat the strong Bone,Am Probably getting retired soon, in less than 2 months, to come Finally and start a New Life Entirely..Hmmm What does a person say?First, I have a 2 son but i lost one 2 yrs ago, drunk man hit him with his truck, he was 13years, his name is John, Sammy is the one i have left, his 17 year old, he is my life and i can't do without him! he is with guardian in the state...I enjoy life very much and believe that everyday is a good day. Being positive is a big part of my Life .. The glass is always half full. I am ( 5'10) , Somewhat good-looking ( so I have been told ), Nice Smile , in a great shape and secure Emotionally. Most every person that I met, Tells me that I do not act like a Military Man ... or look my age. Ha, I don't know if that is good or bad ???Am Now 55 Years Old I know where I am going and I know alots of goals to accomplish but have not found the right woman to join me in my Goals and help me succeed with her Goals. I'd like to develop a friendship first and see where it goes from there as I am very cautious, Meaning that It has to be right for both of us, If it is right, You have me 100% . I only use one woman at a time and give her all my attention, always. If it is not right , I dont want to take up your time., I won't tell you a Stories and the same Courtesy would be greatly appreciated.... My body style is average weight I am physically active Man who is very active, I have no girlfriend and this is the time i think i have the best time to have one now that will lead to Marriage, Though i was Happily Married, But it was a Sadden my wife died of Lungs Cancer...This has Ruin Many Plans away in my Life, I felt i should die with her But it was when she died i believe is only death that can do us part...I have promised i won't marry any woman again But The reason why i think i have to Look up for a woman that will complete and compliment me was that God says in his word that without a woman in a man's Life is incomplete if you can read your BIBLE by going through GENESIS chapter 2vs 18 Its says In the Beginning when God created light and said it was Good , Then he created all the living creatures, including man , and even said that they were good, God said in his scriptures that the first time that something was not good is that for the man to be alone.And he said i will make woman a helper suitable for him he said it is not good for man to be alone so God made man with a woman..SIZED VOID in his life, And God created woman with a man sized in her life so he said the woman will be the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh. I enclose my pictures with this email...
I will wait to read back from you soon..
Troy

sent many pictures of his "late kids" plus these

#120046 by Grunt Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:05 pm
caught him too
and nearly forgot to post
was on FMF
troydt
with the profile pic already posted

even got the same letter :lol: , but a different IP

X-Originating-IP: [41.58.11.229]
Subject: Troy from fishmeetfish
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012

#203960 by Someonemad Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:26 pm
This guy got my mom and I'm going to find him and make him pay! My dad died 10 years ago and it's just been my mom and I ever since! This guy (whoever he is!) found my mom on Facebook under Tirroy Tuirrner and gave her the EXACT same story and sent her they same messages word for word except said he was from Ohio! My mom has been through so much since my dad passed away and for someone to use that to get to her really kills me! I'm devastated because she actually thought she found someone she could relate to and talk to! Please let me know how you guys caught him and what you did! My mom was only talking to him for a couple of weeks and I went on his facebook and of course the first red flag was the name it was under. Then I saw that he has no friends under his friends list and no one was tagged on his pictures! So then I typed him name in Google and found this!!!! I was so upset, I mean how can someone do this to a widow! Please contact me with any info you have because I am going to find this person and something is going to be done! Thank you!
#203967 by Bryon Williams Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:39 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Someonemad,

I am sorry that you and your mother have went through this.

The actual scammer is in West Africa (Lagos, Nigeria) a young black male. The scammer is using a fake name and using stolen photo's. His real identity is unknown.

The photo's belong to an innocent person that is not involved in the scam. He is actually a victim himself because the scammer has stolen his pictures off the internet to scam women. You will not find the true scammer and honestly nothing can be done.

The best that you and your mom can do is to stop all contact with the scammer. Do not tell him that he is posted here. Post his email address here along with any phone numbers and facebook page. Post any new photo's you may have.

If you or your mom have any further questions just ask.

bryonwilliams. sw @ gmail. com
Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Find email headers: http://www.abika.com/Reports/Samples/em ... rguide.htm
How to post photos: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219