Information on romance scams and scammers.
#112470 by VERY_SAD Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:27 pm
It has been very hard to me , but I want to help others not to fall like I did unfortunately..... :cry: :evil:

BE AWARE OF THIS FAKE SOLDIER HE IS IN 81 NETWORKS WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!!!!
[email protected]
Name used : Moore Jason

AT WWW.FDATING.COM WHERE WE '' MEET'' :evil:
:evil:
Like I said in here before I tried to go to this www.fdating.com site and copy his profile to put it here but too late , is not there anymore...or not available , well mine is not either but I'm the victim myself.......maybe he went on holiday with all the money he steals :evil:

Here is his first msg to me :

You have one new message in your mailbox on FDating.com. Below is a copy of message from Moorealive (Profile ID is 593957).
To reply this message, please login to FDating.com website and open your mailbox.

hello baby thanks so much again for your respond you have a nice work and i can see will have allot in commune because will are looking for the samething ......well baby i still have some question to ask you are you willing to start a new life, if you see a man who care to be there for you...... are you ready to have kids coos i am single one kids ......and i am willing to relocate....for the right woman......... well....as you can see in the mail i sent to you that i am in bad mood if you care to know why you can ask me and i will tell you because i will like to tell all my mind for the right woman who care to love me for the rest of my life......and i will like to know what happen to you in your past relationship.....because i don't need a woman who will hurt me ............if you care to know why i am sad email me back.......... care to hear from you again...... send me your pictures, [email protected]
Sgt Moore.
I

:evil:
Advertisement

#112473 by VERY_SAD Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:32 pm
More msgs to me from this fake soldier:

Hello Dear, ....i am glad to read from you..you seems like a nice woman..i will love to get to know you better.i am 47.i have been deployed for 8months. i have 4months of tour duty left.. i m active duty in the army..being an infantry officer, we are trained to fight the enemy face to face..it has really been interesting doing my job.i have only one daughter name Lucy,she is 8 years old i was once married.I lost my ex in Auto crash accident...have you ever dated a soldier or do you have any family in the service?, it will really be easier to carry communication from there.i will be looking forward to read from you soon.
Sgt Moore.

Am so sorry for not reply you since.. My man was kill here ....am not happy right... am going to be online to talk you tonight :evil: :evil: :evil:

He is the one who should be Dead :evil: :evil: :evil:
#112474 by VERY_SAD Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:37 pm
Hello Dear, ....i am glad to read from you..you seems like a nice woman..i will love to get to know you better.i am 47.i have been deployed for 8months. i have 4months of tour duty left.. i m active duty in the army..being an infantry officer, we are trained to fight the enemy face to face..it has really been interesting doing my job.i have only one daughter name Lucy,she is 8 years old i was once married.I lost my ex in Auto crash accident...have you ever dated a soldier or do you have any family in the service?, it will really be easier to carry communication from there.i will be looking forward to read from you soon.
Sgt Moore.

Ok... how are you doing... how do you spend your day now?

Hello sweetheart...
You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. Something that I hadn't felt in a very long time. We both knew our relationship would grow right from the very first day we spoke. But, neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel,....It's the middle of the day and I was thinking about you, as usual. I want you to know how much I sincerely love the countless hours we spend talking online. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you forever and I honestly can't imagine life without you now. There will be no looking back, no second thoughts and no regrets. I love you and only you ... and that love will only grow stronger. Sometimes life hits you with unexpected things that take you totally by surprise. All I can say is you're the best surprise life has given me and your capacity for love, caring, and understanding never ceases to amaze me. I've truly been blessed by finding you and I'll never let you go.

Love always,
Sgt Moore
:evil: :evil: :evil: :cry:
#112477 by VERY_SAD Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:41 pm
2012/7/5 Moore Jason <[email protected]>

Am not happy right now my colleague here their Fiance apply for there
leaves and the commander give them permission to go and meet there
lover.. i feel lonely my love.. cuz i don't have anybody to help to
apply for my leave holiday...both my parent pass-away and the only
child of my parent...am very sad right now...you are the only one i
can tell my feelings..ok
i love you with all my heart....

From the day we met, I knew that you would hold my heart in your hands
and you more than do that - you completely own me and every part of
me. When I think of you, my heart is so full of love and passion for
you that I can hardly contain myself. I think of spending every minute
of every day with you and holding you so close to me. Whenever you
think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or
how much of our lives comes between us, you are and always will be the
love of my life and I will never love anyone as much again. I thank
God everyday for letting me meet you and for you falling in love with
me because I know that it would never be as perfect any other way. I
love you with all that I am.

Love always,
Sgt Moore.

:evil: :evil: :evil: Drop DEAD...YOU MONSTER....God is going to punnish u sooner or later
#112479 by VERY_SAD Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:45 pm
Am not happy right now my colleague here their Fiance apply for there
leaves and the commander give them permission to go and meet there
lover.. i feel lonely my love.. cuz i don't have anybody to help to
apply for my leave holiday...both my parent pass-away and the only
child of my parent...am very sad right now...you are the only one i
can tell my feelings..ok
i love you with all my heart....

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thank you my love... Yes you can apply for my leave, but it going to cost you little bills for the leave Form
Hello Sweetheart,
Love is huge. I will work hardest to reach it. My love is only for you. I will present it just for you - just for you. When I met you. I haven't been able to escape you. I will hold you all my life, it's my promise. I want to show you how very big my love is for you - everyday, every night, every time, all my life. I love you!

Love always,
Sgt Moore.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
hello sweetheart,,, how are you doing? i just get back from duty my
love....how can you get the bill my love...??? i don't want to strees
you my love, i think about you always my love.
Hello my love, the bills is $200, we have poor signal here my love..
Last edited by VERY_SAD on Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#112483 by VERY_SAD Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:51 pm
This one after I :evil: :evil: :? PAYED FOR HIS '' LEAVE REQUEST''!!!!!

Sweetheart XXXXXX

Since day one we've shared something incredible, something that most people only dream of. I had been searching for you all of my life. You have made me the happiest I have ever been. You are sincere, caring, loving woman, and I wouldn't trade you for the world. I am so thankful and blessed that you loved me as much as I loved you, and that you made me your Husband.

I have cherished every moment since the day we met online. I love you more and more everyday. Thinking about our future fills me with anticipation and excitement. We make the perfect husband and wife team, I can't wait here again.. they ask me to come for my LEAVE LETTER today my pretty Angel.. We are going to have an amazing life together raising a New family. All of our dreams are coming true,.. i can't wait to be with you in XXXX my love..thank you my love am going to Office to receive my Letter today.

Our life together is already amazing, and together it will only get better and better. I will forever be grateful that you came into my life and made all my dreams come true. Together we're perfect, and I will enjoy enjoying spending the rest of my life with you. I love you more than words can say.

Love always,
Sgt Moore
:evil: :evil: :evil:
#112488 by VERY_SAD Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:04 pm
MY REQUEST FOR LEAVE OF SGT MOORE JASON :? :shock: :evil: :x :cry: PAY ATTENTION PLEASE TO THE US ARMY FAKE ADDRESSES AND ALL FAKE !!!!!

Commander Lt.Gen Charles Jacoby Jnr.

My name is XXXXXXXX, may I request for SSGT Moore Jason , Rank E-5. for the vocational leave, for 1 month ( 30 days) in XXXXXX. I want him to come to me for plan for our wedding and spend his holidays with me. The nearest airport he might fly to is XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
Sincerely

XXXXXXX

REPLY FROM US ARMY!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Dear XXXXXX

Good day, your email was received and well noted and understood. Please be advised! You are advised to scan, attach and send the accurately filled of Vocational leave form send to us here in this department. However,the fees you will be paid for the refundable deposit shall be made known to you soon upon the receipt of your filled and well signed vocational leave form. Commander have give us permission to process your man leave holiday. We shall proceed to send you a refundable guarantee form which backs up your funds to be refunded back to you as soon as your army man present herself at our military base headquarter in kabul Afghansitan,. before he comes to meet you in your country to confirm him safe arrival back home,the funds shall be refunded back to you.We are waiting for the vocational leave form well filled and signed by you for further processing and speedy faster on this Process. The form most reply within 4hours time...

Thanks for your kind gesture and understanding.

Regards,
Lt.Gen Charles Jacoby Jnr.
Multi-National Corps –Afghanistan
Public Affairs Office, Camp Victory
APO AE 09342
#112489 by VERY_SAD Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:15 pm
:shock: DEAR...... :? :?: AND YES I SENT THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION TO THAT ONE THERE!!!!!! :evil:

Dear XXXXX

Good day...Your email was received and well noted and understood. Please be advised!that this is the only department in the state that can help you on getting your fiancee home with you over there from Afghanistan to your destination.. You are advised to send a refundable deposit of $200 on safe arrival back to the state,we shall await you till you send over the money to the agent department here in camp perry base with western union to the information given to you below as soon as possible so that your fiance could be home safe with you to the nearest airport in your city...we shall also need from you the following information as well..YOUR NAME,CITY,STATE,ZIP CODE,AIRPORT NAME,FULL ADDRESS....so as for the state where they will be shipping your husband to in state XXXXXX....

Here is the information to send money through western union

Receiver..... Name...Edythe Batchelor
City.................Freedom
State...............INDIANA
Zip Code..........47431

Note...we shall need sender first and last name and zip code for the money...also with the 10 digit mtcn given to you as well for us to pick the money up down in the base

We await your response to this message as soon as you send the fees to our military base accounting department for speedy process and also for possible flight arrangement for SSgt. Moore Jason to be home safely soon. Endeavor to inform Sgt. Moore Jason that her presence would be required at the military base as soon as he returns back to the states for signing of the necessary papers that backs up her return back home safely from the middle east on peace keeping mission to Afghanistan.

Regards,
Lt.Gen Charles Jacoby Jr.

APO AE 09342.
#112570 by VERY_SAD Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:22 pm
Thank you once again, we want to track your MTCN... pls resend the 10 Digit to us here again.... we are waiting

Regards,
APO AE 09342.

Top of the day..... We choose to inform you that we are in receipt of your email correspondence regarding the fee of $200 sent to our department across the state.Here as we also have each copy of the transfer slip with our administrative department for record purposes.We choose to inform you that the military Airplane we have here contains 60 seats. So therefore,we cannot guarantee the flight schedule of SSGT.Moore Jason as we don't have any airplane available to fly him alone to the states.We hereby advise you to reach out to his commander so as we have also sent him an email regarding the refundable fee completion and we hope to send him an approval by Sunday to enable him get himself prepared to be home without any further delay. What we advise is for you to get a flight schedule from any of the private airlines in the middle east and make payment as soon her Commander makes booking or reservation online,And he will definitely send you the flight booking details and you shall make payment to the airline to enable SSGT Moore Jason leave the shore of this country and be home with you in the next couples of days.

Hopefully, you shall get back to us in this regards and let the flight booking be done to avoid any further delay.

Thanks for your kind gesture and understanding.

Regards,
Multi-National Corps –Afghanistan Public Affairs Office, Camp Victory
APO AE 09342.
Responder Encaminhar :evil: :evil: :evil:
:cry:
#112582 by VERY_SAD Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:16 pm
In this last few days, since I found I was scammed , I have been ''surfing'' on the net for more info about scams, sadly saying the creepy story is repeated several times and happened to thousand of woman in EUROPE. :shock:

Profile:
Widower, no family, no friends!!!!! right, wife died car crash, daughter(son) lives with baby sitter, he does not get any money from usarmy..., he is lonely, divorced, falls in love faster, promise endless love , marriage, ''WRITES very formal'', does not reply to questions,wants long relation ship , no dramas& games, .........

So OPEN your eyes because ONLY TRUE LOVE should be blind not this creepy non -love. :shock:

He did not mail me anymore,thank you GOD but called me several times the last one was txxxxx I never answer any phone call, here is the number he dial from +2348100381347 HE ALWAYS USE SAME NUMBER, cabin surely , text me too .....makes me soooooo ''angry'' sick monster''. I poste more post here but because I haven't been able to rest properly all is gone due to my fatigue, in a while the photos :cry: of one more victim the soldier. God bless him........