Information on romance scams and scammers.
#114513 by ratt84 Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:29 pm
datecover.com
mikolejturner
"Nice gent looking"
42 year old male
Seeking a female for a date, long-term relationship, life partner, marriage
Hawthorne, CA United States

About Me
I am a very easy going guy who likes to have fun at whatever I am doing. I do not get stressed out or mad about little stuff in life or even the big stuff in life. I always believed in being even keeled. Life is about the ups and downs and how you react to them. I am a confident person with who I am, and think every one should be confident in who they are. I love to laugh; I have sarcastic sense of humor. I can dish them out but also can take them. Staying active is important to me, I like going to the gym, walks, or runs. When it is nice out I love to be outside doing whatever, especially going to the beach and walking around the city.I am looking for a caring, honest female that is not into games or head-trips. If you're that person, I would love to hear from you!!!

What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a loving woman who is strong in her faith, down to earth, passionate, real, strong family values, and doesn't mind being loved and treated like a lady.

Details
Relationship: Widowed
Living Situation: Alone
Has Children: My kids live with me
Wants Children: I want kids
Exercise: 1-2 times per week
Interests: Any

Image Image

Advertisement

#114514 by ratt84 Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:41 pm
slinky.com.au/dating-profile/sydney/male/mikolejturner.html
Nickname : mikolejturner
Slinky ID : Slinky Member ID: 648388
Language : Speaks English

#114515 by ratt84 Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:45 pm
howaboutwe.com
mikolejturner
41, Male, Straight
Hawthorne, CA

Basics
Career/Job Interior designer
Education Masters
Race/Ethnicity White
Children Have 'em and they live with me

About mikolejturner

An awesome place I've visited: Europe

My perfect Sunday: Hang out with friends and family

My life history in 5 sentences or fewer:
I am a very easy going guy who likes to have fun at whatever I am doing. I do not get stressed out or mad about little stuff in life or even the big stuff in life. I always believed in being even keeled. Life is about the ups and downs and how you react to them. I am a confident person with who I am, and think every one should be confident in who they are. I love to laugh; I have sarcastic sense of humor. I can dish them out but also can take them. Staying active is important to me, I like going to the gym, walks, or runs. When it is nice out I love to be outside doing whatever, especially going to the beach and walking around the city.I am looking for a caring, honest female that is not into games or head-trips. If you're that person, I would love to hear from you!!!
#114516 by ratt84 Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:53 pm
myspace.com/mikoletunerjj
Mikole Leroy
Male, 41
Hawthorne, California

About me:

Who I'd like to meet:
I'm looking for a loving woman who is strong in her faith, down to earth, passionate, real, strong family values, and doesn't mind being loved and treated like a lady.

Details
Here for: Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Hometown: Renee
Orientation: Straight
Body type: 6' 1" / Athletic
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Religion: Catholic
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Children: Proud parent
Smoke / Drink: No / Yes
Education: Post grad
Income: $250,000 and Higher

#114520 by ratt84 Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:20 pm
facebook.com/frederick.timothy.3
Frederick Timothy
Lives in Atlanta, Georgia

About Frederick
My self-summary
Welcome to my profile, believe me, everyone try to write something nice about themself... but being open/real is best, cause no one is perfect, but come the way you are " THE REAL YOU"....Okay, am full of energy but kinda bossy... yet i'm still understandable and respectful.

I am attracting a woman who naturally resonates in her heart with what's "ultimate" happiness and well being. By this, I'm referring to what has been expressed throughout the ages: I truly seek, Infinite love.... a woman full of energy, peaceful, stable, creative, resourceful, blissful and ALL of the qualities one could ever hope for--as One Single Complete Awareness (it can be given MANY names). "self-improved" and "fulfilled nature".

I have 1 lovely kid and He is my pride/world, i'm originally from Irish ,Presently in USA .GA.

Physical:
5'10" fit/energetic, blue eyes; most of my life people have commented that I look many years younger than my chronological age....Lol.

I'm very health conscious: I love organic food and eat as healthful as possible when dining out. My diet includes fish and poultry mostly for protein. I love different cultural restaurants. You can often find me at Whole Foods Market. I love to swim. laps for fitness, energy and overall well being. When I have time, I enjoy dancing--it allows me free expression and is fun--I enjoy movies, the arts and entertainment, tennis, golf, bicycling, yachting; still got my membership intight, hiking in the beauty of nature, and more.

"Strengths, Gifts & Talents":
I currently work as a Consultant Engineer for my income and am always in the mode for improvement in my proffession. I started at age five taking classical piano lessons and currently take jazz ("standards") for the "knowledge," though my taste in music is changing quite a lot....yet am always on key.

I enjoy many styles and cultures of music and like combining them. I would like to create music with and without lyrics that draws people to the message of everlasting awareness (see above); music whose resonance gives people a direct experience of their complete being and inspires them to recognize that fully.

profile from June 25