Information on romance scams and scammers.
#116215 by Spook Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:01 am
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=6348667
USER ID: 6348667
Nickname: Jim
Name: Jim Cramer
State/Region: Alabama
City: North Carolina
I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE!! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship.

More email phishing!
Jim: Just asking because am new on here...
Why dont you allow us to chat on yahoo messenger
Add me on yahoo chat now please...my chat id is: [email protected]

Advertisement

#116216 by ratt84 Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:32 am
netlog.com
jim_cramer01
male - 43 years, Hope Mills, United States

Name Jim Cramer
Date of birth 12/06/1969
Location Hope Mills (North Carolina), United States
Native language English
Company None
Profession Army (Soldier/Police/Security)

About me
I am Intelligent, articulate, concerned, a good listener, physically and emotionally sensitive, good at cuddling and kissing and holding hands and all the other stuff, too. Easy to look at with blue eyes and a ready smile. I am a high energy person who loves to go places, do things, learn and explore. I am passionate about and engage deeply with my work, interests, and the people I spend time with. People generally describe me as a nice, caring, intelligent, very high-energy, passionate, creative person with a sense of humor and a big infectious smile. I need a lot of attention, calls and time together with someone I love. I am going to be honest about the one i want. i want someone, attractive, social, caring , honest, trustworthy and loving. It is important that someone I love also loves and appreciates my family, and any other thing of mine. When I am in love I need to know my partner.
I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics. I think it is important to exercise and eating very healthy meals. I love to go out dancing, to nice romatic dinners and shopping at large malls like the Mall of America. I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well an fast dancing. I prefer romantic, attractive, affectionate women. I believe that romance is a very important part of the relionship. I enjoy women who are confident with themselves and are not afraid to express themselves in a diplomatic way. I think it is very important that two people want the same thing in a relationship. I believe that this should be discussed and communicated clearly when two people first meet. I do not believe in wasting my time or the other persons time because life is too short. I believe each person should be allowed to be who they are and to be free to give their best for each others mutual benefit. I do not like controlling women who do not communicate well and have agendas or excessive previous baggage. I like women who I can have a good conversation with and we can communicate in a mutually beneficial way. I like women who are interested in exercise and physical fitness. I like women who read to improve themselves and find value in self help books. I also like women who are either spiritual but not necessary religious. I also enjoy attending a good church that leaves you feeling better about yourself when you leave. Thank you for the time to stay and look at my profile...

#116313 by Spook Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:53 am
To [email protected]
Sent on 27-Jul-12 at 14:56:02pm 'UCT' time
1st Open 27-Jul-12 at 15:36:41pm +00:00 (86%) Torrance, California, United States
Opened 27-Jul-12 at 15:36:41pm (UTC +00:00) - 40mins39secs after sending
Location Torrance, California, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (63¸141¸198¸10:38804), (63¸141¸198¸111:55530), (63¸141¸198¸209:51136)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States)

IP: 63.141.198.10
ISP: nLayer Communications
Organization: GIGLINX
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Geolocation Information
State/Region: California
City: Torrance

nLayer = Scammer Nest!